Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

I thought I had saved a previous throwback thursday playlist to my own playlists, but I didn't. Does anyone know if there's a place where I can access the old track listings?

Thanks!

91 Replies

I'd needt this as well!

I've tried to find the same thing. The problem is that even if you save a Thowback Thursday playlist to your saved playlists, it will just update when they change it, so you will always just have access to the current TBT playlist. Let me know if you ever find an archive of past TBT playlists!

Two years too late(I found this on Google), but I achieved a back up of each TBT playlist with IFTTT.

Please can you let us know what last weeks list was (09.Nov.16), my son remembers a track, loved it, but can't remember what it was called

Thanks Rosey

Sure thing Rosey!

Last week was Indie-Electro Disco. Heres a direct like to my archived playlist. Hope you can find the song you are looking for!

https://open.spotify.com/user/andyg19/playlist/2x5n3ggdiK0nAcGNZ2yHvX

Andy

Thank you very much!, I now have a very happy son.

No need to thank me, I'm glad to help!

Andy

Hi not sure if anyone can help me with this ,looking for throw back Thursday playlist from 17th of November 2016,I forgot to save some songs that I liked.

Hiya Andy,

I'm desperate for last week's disco-themed Throwback Thursday list, by Spotify UK. Don't suppose you have this?? I'll be more careful now I know they change!

Thanks! 

Kat

Sure thing! Here you go:

#TBT 12/01/17 Disco

If you or anyone else is looking for an archived playlist, I'm making the #TBT playlists public on my profile, if I remeber! If I've not got one, please ask and I'll make the playlist public!

My profile!

Andy 

Hey Andy! Do you have the TBT playlist for last week, 6/8? I'm not seeing it on your profile.

Thanks!

Hi Andy do you have the listing for 15/06/17?

Sorry for the delay Alex, here it is!

https://open.spotify.com/user/andyg19/playlist/6qUfwxcyCZcTRVDuaRJbbj

Andy

Absolutely Perfect! Thanks very much!

Alex

Hi Andy - Do you have last week's TBT list (July 6, 2017)?  I meant to add it to my own playlist before it changed and I forgot.

Thanks,

Cathy

Hey Cathy,

Here it is! Throwing it back with Pride!

Andy

Hi Andy, do you have the #TBT playlist from 20/06/17? Been looking for a list of the tracks everywhere!

Hi, do you have the TBT playlist from last week 10th Aug 2017, it was movie songs. might have been the week before though. Really need to remember to archivev these myself!

Suggested posts