Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

I thought I had saved a previous throwback thursday playlist to my own playlists, but I didn't. Does anyone know if there's a place where I can access the old track listings?

Thanks!

91 Replies

spotify:user:jojo1580:playlist:3jUQgwjLKmcVt9VDyuPmy6

this is  80's-00's

spotify:user:jojo1580:playlist:4HV1uj5iijI4uCxJSOZiPe

this is from 00's

Sorry for the delay, k8te86!

Here's the playlist: 10/08/17 - Movie Magic

Hope this helps!

Hi, do you happen to have the playlistfrom last week(week ofAug 31st) with all throwback songs that have names in them? I forgot tosave it and it was awesome!

Is Famous Covers! the #TBT you are looking for? Hope it is!

To everyone else, I have yet to create an archive of the last 15 months of playlists I have. If it'd be helpful to anyone, please let me know and I shall combine then to a Google Sheets spreadsheet that I can update every week!

Andy, do you have last weeks list?? 9/28 it was a throwback electronica mix that included Glory Box by Portishead. Thanks so much!

Would absolutely love this!

Hi rooga7 and everyone else,

I've been having a rather hectic few weeks, compiling the Google spreadsheet in my free time. If you have any suggestions, please let me know, I promise I will finish, and update it weekly, before mid November! 😄

Andy

Do you have any from October?

Does anyone have last weeks #throwbackthursday playlist? it had a lot of grey's anatomy songs, jason mraz, gavin degraw, etc.?

I'd love this one too!

Anyone got the TBT Yacht Rock playlist from 16/11? It was fantastic!

I hate to add another one to your list, but there was a super rad, super woman-heavy one on Oct. 18 that I've been looking for? Do you have it? Thanks!

I posted this further down the chain but not sure if you would get tagged — I'm looking for the playlist from 10/19, if there's any chance you have it?? You are doing the lord's work.

Ahh awesome do you have second week in November??

Ah no, there was one that was literally all women on the playlist — it was right after the #metoo hashtag took off, and all the songs were very "female power" themed. I only remember 2 songs on the playlist, unfortunately — "brave" by Sara Bareilles and "The Future is Female' by Madame Gandhi. I'm sorry to be difficult when you're being such a great help!

I believe the all women playlist was from 10/19/17. I saved a few songs into a new playlist on 10/25/17 (meaning I saved it on Wednesday before the new #TBT came out haha). This thread is amazing, btw - my friends were just talking about how we wish there were archived playlists for #TBT. Do you by chance have the #TBT from last week, 11/23/17?

Suggested posts