Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

I thought I had saved a previous throwback thursday playlist to my own playlists, but I didn't. Does anyone know if there's a place where I can access the old track listings?

Thanks!

91 Replies

Hello!

Do you have the playlist from November 23 2017 (I think)? It started with "I think I love you" by David Cassidy.

Thanks!

I’m also looking for week of Nov 23rd 2017 or Nov 30th I know the first song was by the riptides I believe. Please best playlist ever I did not know it resets every week new to Spotify.

Anyone?

I too am seeking the Yacht Rock playlist. It's the best Throwback Thursday playlist we've had to date in my opinion. It's such a shame we can't automatically convert these playlists like we can with the Discover Weekly ones 😞

I’m looking for the playlist from around 09 Nov 17 that was lots of emo-ish stuff from the 90s and 00s if you have it!

I am wanting this one as well. Any luck???

Dying for the TBT playlist from the end of November early december with all the Alt rock on it #sendhelp

do you have one from early decmeber end of november that was all alt rock?

Do you have the playlist from December 7 2017 ?

Thanks!

Andy! You’re an amazing person for doing this! I just checked your profile but didn’t see a playlist for this last week’s 1/1! It was really good and I went to go save it but the clock had just struck 12 😞 lemme know if you have it!

Hey Andy,

You’re an absolute ledge for doing this!

Don’t suppose you have the playlist from 25/01/2018, do you?

Be amazing if you do, thanks!

You're in luck: https://open.spotify.com/user/vehmacht.wehr/playlist/15eoGC8anJY82NawFn65Sz?si=gNGqPgMGSN-4YvtA3ibjL...

@dtrembs wrote:

Dying for the TBT playlist from the end of November early december with all the Alt rock on it #sendhelp

YES you rock!

Anyone have the Throwback Thursday from January 2018 with 80s songs?

Also after the 80s disco one from last month, does anyone have it?! 

Does anyone have the Alternative 90s Take Over playlist??

Anyone happen to have February 15 2018? 

Suggested posts