Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Drop Down Menu

Drop Down Menu

towards the right of the song there is are 3 dots to where the time for how long the song is. When you click on those dots there is a drop-down menu that says add/remove from music,add to playlist etc. But for some reason when I click there is no drop-down menu.towards the right of the song there is are 3 dots to where the time for how long the song is. When you click on those dots there is a drop-down menu that says add/remove from music,add to playlist etc. But for some reason when I click there is no drop-down menu.pls help and i have been having this pro blem for a couple of days now.

4 Replies

Hi there, welcome to the Spotify Community! Let's try to troubleshoot this issue with you. 

First of all, have you tried right clicking on the song? That makes the menu pop up as well.

Second, please try a clean reinstallation. This can resolve many common issues. 

If you're still having trouble after a reinstall, please let us know the following details:

1. Exact Device.

2. Exact operating system.

3. Spotify app version installed.

Have a nice day!

I tried to do the clean reinstallation and it didn't work.

«[...] have you tried right clicking on the song? That makes the menu pop up as well.»

Two days with the problem, he said. 48 hours and you think there was not a single second to think about right-clicking. I'm not asking you to be the smartest guy on here, but to go the developers and tell them about issues regarding the bad CODE on the software.

Also, I addressed some issues on here, 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/HEAL-your-GUI-and-bring-back-the-o...

Hi @Unradelic, I don't know for sure if the user tried it, so since he didn't confirmed, I tried asking him that to earn time and ask a few teammates, which they insisted they require more info to give answers.

Proceeding with the thread, have you tried using the web player?

And also, @ninuez (and Unradelic do this as well), please answer this I asked before:

--If you're still having trouble after a reinstall, please let us know the following details:

1. Exact Device.

2. Exact operating system.

3. Spotify app version installed.--

I need this information so I can report it to Rock and Rising Stars. It will also help to find better the issue 🙂

Also:

1. I'd suggest to use the Contact Form to ask Spotify Support for help. They will be able to give you more precise answer than I will.
  2. I will try to make your thread, Unradelic, seen by other Spotify Stars at least 🙂

If information is provided by the users, I will take this to my teammates for further assistance.

Thanks fellas, have a good day 🙂

Suggested posts