Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Extended data been sent to me. Missing data from October to January 2023

Extended data been sent to me. Missing data from October to January 2023

I've just received all my extended data from spotify but I seem to be missing a few months of data from 2022 (as seen in the screenshot attached). Was wondering if you could help me with this 🙂
Top Answer
AlejaR

Hey folks, 

We hope you're doing great.

We can confirm that this should be fixed now! You should see your complete data if you request it on your account page.

We really appreciate all your reports and comments on the matter, and we know you’d like to make this an opportunity for Spotify to become an incredible app.

We'll be here if anything else comes up. Thanks for your understanding.

43 Replies

Same problem here. Retrieved my download link on February 20th after which I encountered the problem. 

Today I asked Spotify about the solution, but they are still working on it. 

so I fully transitioned to my current Spotify account at the end of October but had a few dozen listens throughout October on my old account. I requested my extended streaming history for that account, and it did have the information for songs streamed on the October dates that are seemingly missing. I re-requested my extended streaming history for my newer account last Friday, so here's to hoping it'll have the missing information. TBD.

Any updates on this? I just realised my data from 03Nov22 to 22Feb23 is missing as well...

Hey folks, 

We hope you're doing great.

We can confirm that this should be fixed now! You should see your complete data if you request it on your account page.

We really appreciate all your reports and comments on the matter, and we know you’d like to make this an opportunity for Spotify to become an incredible app.

We'll be here if anything else comes up. Thanks for your understanding.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts