Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Gear s3] Spotify app in galaxy store

Solved!

[Gear s3] Spotify app in galaxy store

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Galaxy gear s3

Operating System

Tizen 4.0.0.2

My Question or Issue

I bought a new Galaxy gear s3 after that I install all needed system and apps upgrades. But still I can not find a Spotify app in the galaxy store. It's not avaiable there. I'm on looking for it for a few hours. I tried to use a VPN connection etc it's still doesn't work. What im supposed to do? Its very importent feature for me. 

I bought a watch because of this application to listen to music at the gym. 

It is sad.....

Greetings,

Kamil

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @YunGlez.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the app is missing from the Galaxy Store are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hi.

I'm from Mexico and got the same problem.

I contacted Samsung Mexico and they told me that they have no knowledge that it is no longer available for Samsung smartwatches. As a matter of fact, they told me to contact Spotify because it was a third party app.

It's annoying not to have it because if you don't have a Samsung mobile, it doesn't do much to exercise without music and mobile.

Im from denmark got the exact same problem. Trying to get my money back, since this product was advertised that it would have spotify online and offline. now its just a £300 casio watch,

Here found the fix for it 

It doesn't work for me 😕

It worked for me. But only because I've downloaded that app before, so it's on my "purchased apps", but if you want to install that app from zero, doesn't work. However, let's hope that Spotify fix that problem.
Thanks for your help. 🙂

If you can get your money back, get it. Because this is a Spotify problem, not Samsung. I did the trick that it shows below and it worked for me, just because I had "bought" that app before. But in your case the smartwatch is new, it will never appear to you.
According to Spotify, they're already working on the problem, but they haven't promised a date or if there's a solution.

This is the link about this problem: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/No-Spotify-on-Galaxy-Store-Galaxy-Watch/idi-p/469751...

Marked as solution

Hey @YunGlez.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the app is missing from the Galaxy Store are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Peroblem not solved. Premium spotify user from Croatia

•  

To install Spotify on your Samsung smart watch in a country outside the USA, do the following:
Turn off the phone
Remove your simcard
Turn it back on again

Turn off the bluetooth
Clear cache/data of "Samsung Apps"

Download a VPN and chose USA using wifi (Hola VPN for exemple from the Play Store)
Run Samsung Apps

Search Spotify

Turn on the bluetooth and connect the watch and download it.

Yeah, thx for reponse. I had this problem 1 year ago, but really thx for your time.

two years later and its still not on mine.. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Suggested posts