Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Header Copyright

Header Copyright

just wondering.. can I use a picture i took of spongebob as my header or does this infringe on copyrights..?

it's just a pic I took of my tv and spongebob is playing on it..

4 Replies

Hey there @love-you,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We recommend checking out this article where you'll find the guidelines for playlists and profile images. We're afraid we aren't copyright experts, but we advise to avoid using any copyrighted characters, brands, etc., when customizing playlists to be on the safe side.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Yeah, it's really helpful. I will also look for some more information to help you in this case. I will update you later. In the meantime, you can try this masterbundles.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/what-to-do-if-someone-stole-your-content-or-design.pdf There is a total guideline what to do if someone stole your content or design. Thank you so much!

Hello, if you took a pic from the TV then I don't think it so it is a right to use it as your header. If you don't want to face copyright issues, then I would like to recommend you to edit that picture a little bit and you will not have a copyright issue. Because it will be the original picture. And if you are searching for scholarship essay writers online then I would like to share the https://studyclerk.com/scholarship-essay-writing-service link with you in which you will find all the help. I also take help when I have a lot of assignments to do because I can't write essay very well.

nice post

Suggested posts