Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync liked songs to public playlist

I know mods will say "no, sorry" and link back to the old 2014 suggestions post that's constantly being upvoted without any outcome, tldr; they'll never add this feature. Really want to swear at that them but then this post won't get approved if I do...

• ...hat them but then this post won't get approved if I do that but I hope they understand the frustrations of their PAYING customers.   Is there a workaround for syncing liked songs to a public p...
  • vmcarlin
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yoga mode

When changing a song it should be possible to change the fade out and fade in time time. because a lot of yoga teachers are using Spotify and it sucks when they need to change song during the relax period and the cut between song is sudden. Hence yog...

• Visitor
  • When changing a song it should be possible to change the fade out and fade in time time.   because a lot of yoga teachers are using Spotify and it sucks when they need to change song during th...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify icon not in tray

My Spotify icon has vanished from the tray. It was fine a few days ago, but after starting up Spotify today, I couldn't find the icon in my tray anymore, it is still in my desktop and taskbar though. This is very annoying as I usually minimize Spotif...

Untitled.png
  • My Spotify icon has vanished from the tray. It was fine a few days ago, but after starting up Spotify today, I couldn't find the icon in my tray anymore, it is still in my desktop and taskbar though....
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can’t turn off suffle anymore when playing via bluOS or Bosse sound system, have Premium account

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Window...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ORION THE HUNTER

Spotify, would appreciate it if this album was put back. It was an offshoot group made up of Boston member (Barry Goudreau and Brad Delp). It was their only album but a great one (contains the song - So You Ran). Hopefully it's put back. Thanks!

• Roadie
  • Spotify, would appreciate it if this album was put back. It was an offshoot group made up of Boston member (Barry Goudreau and Brad Delp). It was their only album but a great one (contains the song -...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Daily Drive playlist triggered by Google Assistant

Premium Account.I have a daily routine set up in Google Assistant that launches on a Google Home device. Each morning, the last action in the routine tells Assistant to play "my daily drive playlist."Until this week, the Daily Drive curated playlist ...

• Regular
  • Premium Account. I have a daily routine set up in Google Assistant that launches on a Google Home device. Each morning, the last action in the routine tells Assistant to play "my daily drive playlis...
  • lazysmurf
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Can't play specific artist, neither on the android app nor in the webplayer

It's been 3 days since I haven't been able to play to any song by Olafur Arnalds, we have a Family Premium account, my wife can play it, but I can't.I first noticed on my Android app, then I tried playing it on my web browser without success. Other b...

• Visitor
  • It's been 3 days since I haven't been able to play to any song by Olafur Arnalds, we have a Family Premium account, my wife can play it, but I can't. I first noticed on my Android app, then I tried ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't see any podcasts in the application

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceRedmi Note 8 Pro, MacBook Pro 2017Operating SystemAndroid 10, macOS Big Sur My Question or IssueI have a problem from 2-3 weeks with podcasts. They just disappeared from categories and from all playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Redmi Note 8 Pro, MacBook Pro 2017 Operating System Android 10, macOS Big Sur   My Question or Issue I have a problem from 2-3 weeks with podcas...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to play podcasts

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XR and IPad Air 4th genSoftware: iPhone: 14.8.1 IPad: 15.1My Question or IssueI am not able to play podacasts on either device. I will hit the play button on the podcast and nothing will happen. It won’t even give me an...

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR and IPad Air 4th gen Software: iPhone: 14.8.1 IPad: 15.1 My Question or Issue I am not able to play podacasts on either device. I will hit the play butt...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceGalaxy Note 8 / Vaio Operating SystemAnrdoid Version 9 My Question or IssueSo I was listening to this one podcast and when I clicked for the next episode. It did not play, I tried playing the previous episode but no...

•   Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Galaxy Note 8 / Vaio  Operating System Anrdoid Version 9    My Question or Issue So I was listening to this one podcast and wh...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing a "Connected Device" (chromecast)

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Device(Samsung GalaxyS20, PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueAn old roommate moved out more than 7 months ago and took his speaker with him. Despite "Show local devices only" setting turned on, his speaker (w...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device (Samsung GalaxyS20, PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue An old roommate moved out more than 7 months ago and took his sp...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Let us turn off Recommendations because they are just ad’s.

The title say’s it. Honestly I’m tired of opening Spotify as a long paying customer and having to hit “ not interested “ on those “Recommendations” which we all know are just pop up ad’s. I shouldn’t get a pop up ad when I pay money to specifically a...

• The title say’s it. Honestly I’m tired of opening Spotify as a long paying customer and having to hit “ not interested “ on those “Recommendations” which we all know are just pop up ad’s. I shouldn’t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

non streaming

I do not understand the meaning of non streaming. Does this mean that I can share 30 seconds of music on my platform?

•   I do not understand the meaning of non streaming. Does this mean that I can share 30 seconds of music on my platform?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a difference between Wrapped Blend and Friend Blend?

I've seen the friend blend before, but now there's an option to do so under 2021 wrapped... anyone know if they're different? It appears to be the same but can't find any clarification if this is true. also, kinda wack you can't make blends from comp...

• Regular
  • I've seen the friend blend before, but now there's an option to do so under 2021 wrapped... anyone know if they're different? It appears to be the same but can't find any clarification if this is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify connect: multiple accounts - how to disconnect

Hi,we are using a Spotify family account.The usage is manly done with Android phones with different Android versions.We also have a radio which has Spotify Connect (Medion MD 87090).If my wife connects to this radio, everything is fine.But if I want ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, we are using a Spotify family account. The usage is manly done with Android phones with different Android versions. We also have a radio which has Spotify Connect (Medion MD 87090). If my wif...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Installer cannot parse special character within the string

DeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify Installer for windows tries to install the application into the C:\Users\{Windows User Name}\AppData...The problem is if the windows user name has special character in it, installatio...

• Regular
  • Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify Installer for windows tries to install the application into the C:\Users\{Windows User Name}\AppData... The proble...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrap percentage

Hi everyone. I have something strange and i couldn't find it anywhere. In my Wrap is written that i have listened more than 100% of other listeners in my country! C an someone explain me what does it mean more than hundred percent. Thank you in advan...

Screenshot_2021-12-01-22-44-23-10.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone. I have something strange and i couldn't find it anywhere. In my Wrap is written that i have listened more than 100% of other listeners in my country! C an someone explain me what does it...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Option to disable Canvas while on cellular data.

At the end of the month, Spotify is usually my top data spender, mostly because of canvas, as I am not streaming over data. I would like to see canvas while on wifi, and I add songs to my playlists often daily, so offline mode is not a convenient opt...

• Casual Listener
  • At the end of the month, Spotify is usually my top data spender, mostly because of canvas, as I am not streaming over data. I would like to see canvas while on wifi, and I add songs to my playlists o...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist created by Spotify has been deleted

None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDeviceAllOperating SystemSeveral My Question or IssueSo I had a playlist created by Spotify that was deleted...

• None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device All Operating System Several   ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes