Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get Eventbrite event on Spotify?

Solved!

How to get Eventbrite event on Spotify?

Hello Spotify Community

I'm talking as an artist, trying to add concerts. I have already added some of our concerts using Songkick, this all worked fine and the concerts appeared after 24h on my Spotify for artist profile. However we decided to switch to Eventbrite to be able to sell concert tickets as well (we are independent and organize some concerts ourselves).

I'm having troubles adding an Eventbrite event to Spotify. I have added the Eventbrite event (public) about a week ago but it is not visible on Spotify. If I click the button next to "Connected ticketing partners" and enter the Eventbrite URL, I get this: "This listing isn't in our system. If it's been 24 hours since it's been posted, contact the promoter so they can let Eventbrite know there's a problem."

Well, did so, but Eventbrite isn't responding. Any help?

Thank you, best regards Pascal

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Pascal @brunnpas and welcome to Spotify Community! 🙂

You likely are already familiar with the Spotify for Artists page and FAQ on this, but I have copied the most relevant info below.
If you believe everything is correctly entered on your artist info, than it looks like the best course is to wait for a response from Eventbrite.
I hope you can get a resolution and good luck with your band/shows! 😄

In order to appear on Spotify, a concert listing we pull from one of our partners needs to include:

• At least 1 artist name
  • A start time
  • A venue name
  • An event name

If your concert is missing any of this info, it won’t appear on Spotify.

To update the info in your concert listings, you’ll need to reach out directly to the ticketing partner or have the concert promoter contact them.

If your concert isn’t displayed within 24 hours after listing it with the partner, try these steps:

1. Go to Concerts in Spotify for Artists and check that all of your artists IDs are correct. If you see a mismatch, let us know.
  2. If your artist IDs are correct, click the gear symbol at the top of your list of concerts in Spotify for Artists, then copy and paste your concert URL to check if it’s in our system.
  3. If your concert isn’t in our system, it’s likely there’s an error on the ticketing partner’s end. You need to reach out to them directly to let them know your concert isn’t appearing on Spotify.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Pascal @brunnpas and welcome to Spotify Community! 🙂

You likely are already familiar with the Spotify for Artists page and FAQ on this, but I have copied the most relevant info below.
If you believe everything is correctly entered on your artist info, than it looks like the best course is to wait for a response from Eventbrite.
I hope you can get a resolution and good luck with your band/shows! 😄

In order to appear on Spotify, a concert listing we pull from one of our partners needs to include:

• At least 1 artist name
  • A start time
  • A venue name
  • An event name

If your concert is missing any of this info, it won’t appear on Spotify.

To update the info in your concert listings, you’ll need to reach out directly to the ticketing partner or have the concert promoter contact them.

If your concert isn’t displayed within 24 hours after listing it with the partner, try these steps:

1. Go to Concerts in Spotify for Artists and check that all of your artists IDs are correct. If you see a mismatch, let us know.
  2. If your artist IDs are correct, click the gear symbol at the top of your list of concerts in Spotify for Artists, then copy and paste your concert URL to check if it’s in our system.
  3. If your concert isn’t in our system, it’s likely there’s an error on the ticketing partner’s end. You need to reach out to them directly to let them know your concert isn’t appearing on Spotify.

Dear Bethany @Bethany_03

Thank you very much for your excellent reply. Hmm I think everything should be included, not sure where to include the artist name.

Do you think that the event includes everything? http://gata-lessismore.eventbrite.com/

Well then, let's wait for Eventbrite.

Best regards Pascal

Hi again Pascal and you're quite welcome! 🙂
It looks like only you can see your event at this time since it's under your secured Eventbrite user. In looking at their webpage though, they do have alot of support articles that might help while you wait. Hopefully they can get back to you in a quick time frame! If you use Facebook and Twitter it appears they have additional support pages that may answer you back faster than a ticket. Might be worth a shot. 🙂

Oh sorry, I've pasted the wrong URL, not it is corrected.

Cool, thank you for your support, I see what I can find out.

Have a nice day, cheers Pascal

Hi @brunnpas and thanks for the link! I was able to see the event and artist now.

I pulled up the artist page on my phone app and am able to see the following events. Thought I would share just as a reference. 🙂

If anything looks incorrect still to you, I'd work directly with Eventbrite to see if they can get it updated so it reflects on Spotify. From what I've read it should just autosync both accounts once your event is created with them.

All the best! 🙂

40239119_241257189909687_7574817654251192320_n.jpg

Suggested posts