Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify on Sonos App on IPhone problematic change

I noticed a few weeks ago that when I am using Spotify through the Sonos App on my IPhone that a band’s album results are now mixed with the their “appears on” results. This makes it impossible to distinguish whole albums by a band from compilations ...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed a few weeks ago that when I am using Spotify through the Sonos App on my IPhone that a band’s album results are now mixed with the their “appears on” results. This makes it impossible to di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW RELEASES PAGE ?

eagerly awaiting the new release of THE LOVELY EGGS new album THIS IS EGGLAND...Spotify does have it in the inventory if you search for it..but how come it is not automatically oin the "new releases " page ?...keep up the good work Spotify by the way...

• Casual Listener
  • eagerly awaiting the new release of THE LOVELY EGGS  new album THIS IS EGGLAND...Spotify does have it in the inventory if you search for it..but how come it is not automatically oin the "new rel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle is literally aggravating me

The same music keeps playing over and over and I'm tired of trying to get it to change continuously. This has been acting up for the longest time. It is so annoying that I had to start removing songs from my library so that they don't get into the sh...

• The same music keeps playing over and over and I'm tired of trying to get it to change continuously. This has been acting up for the longest time.    It is so annoying that I had to start...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No sound on the PlayStation

I can’t hear the music anymore on the PlayStation. We can see that it is playing. I have deleted the app and intalleted again. Login and logout.The internet is fine. No other device had spotify on. What can I Do?

• Casual Listener
  • I can’t hear the music anymore on the PlayStation. We can see that it is playing.  I have deleted the app and intalleted again. Login and logout. The internet is fine. No other device had spot...
  • Joya12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

web page not loading content

for about a week now, none of the web content is loading in chrome. none of the graphics but only plain text and a completely generic look. i cannot log in either.

• for about a week now, none of the web content is loading in chrome. none of the graphics but only plain text and a completely generic look. i cannot log in either.
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

If I unfollow my Discover Weekly for this week, will it appear next week?

I listen to my discover weekly every Monday morning and save the songs I like to my own playlists. So I have no need for it. If I unfollow it on Monday, will a new one appear next Monday? I hope the answer is yes. I don't want to unfollow and it'll n...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to my discover weekly every Monday morning and save the songs I like to my own playlists. So I have no need for it.   If I unfollow it on Monday, will a new one appear next Monday? I ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify in Nike+ Run

Hi,I have a problem with Nike + Run App on my iPhone 6s Plus.I follow the instruction in this link https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/lifestyle_features/nike/ to connect my Spotify account with Nike+ Run, it shows "connected" in the App(as ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem with Nike + Run App on my iPhone 6s Plus. I follow the instruction in this link https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/lifestyle_features/nike/ to connect my Spotify ...
  • 280djoyogrunge
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify abandoned Device Password function for music players

Spotify - Re-enable the broken Set Device Password link or I will quit Spotify for good. You have one job: Don't break what lets me get the music I pay for. People who quit their jobs don't get paid. http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify - Re-enable the broken Set Device Password link or I will quit Spotify for good.   You have one job: Don't break what lets me get the music I pay for. People who quit their jobs don't ...
  • registeredtocom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection

I have an Argon stream2 streamer. I also have this PC, connected to the same network. Now I try to play spotify on the streamer. It has a place called "Spotify", so I went there, pressed the "select button". It now says "Waiting for users" and there ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Argon stream2 streamer. I also have this PC, connected to the same network. Now I try to play spotify on the streamer. It has a place called "Spotify", so I went there, pressed the "select ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible update

The new update is stupid and not at all like Spotify. I used spotify because of the custom song feature, not because it's a radio. It's too much like Pandora and doesn't let me select only my songs. I will not be using spotify anymore.

• The new update is stupid and not at all like Spotify. I used spotify because of the custom song feature, not because it's a radio. It's too much like Pandora and doesn't let me select only my songs. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Finding songs from old/overwritten playlists

Hi everyoneI was following a playlist created SAINT WKND (SAINT WKND - VIBES), which was really chilled and great for revising. I went to listen to it tonight (haven’t used Spotify for a while) and found the playlist still exisits but has been update...

• Hi everyone I was following a playlist created SAINT WKND (SAINT WKND - VIBES), which was really chilled and great for revising. I went to listen to it tonight (haven’t used Spotify for a while) a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken! Web player should work without EME, even if it can't actually play music.

If EME is unsupported or disabled in the browser, the Spotify Web Player refuses to do anything at all, not just play the songs. This is terribly broken. Just to be extra clear, I understand why I can't play the music locally without EME support. Tha...

• Gig Goer
  • If EME is unsupported or disabled in the browser, the Spotify Web Player refuses to do anything at all, not just play the songs. This is terribly broken.   Just to be extra clear, I understand...
  • _allo_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Airstudio+ and Philips Fidelio AW5000

Hi In latest version Airstudio+ i can not find (in sources) Spotify icon and TuneIn Radio is not working. Somebody help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi In latest version Airstudio+ i can not find (in sources) Spotify icon and TuneIn Radio is not working. Somebody help!
  • Jizkid
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

The Spotify App on my Android Smartphone doesn't see anymore my Pioneer X-C66

Since around 2-3 weeks ago, the Spotify App on my Android Smartphone doesn't see anymore my Pioneer X-C66 at all... I bought my Pioneer X-C66 device around 2 months ago and Spotify doesn't work well with it at 1st, and not at all now.Primarily I use ...

• Regular
  • Since around 2-3 weeks ago, the Spotify App on my Android Smartphone doesn't see anymore my Pioneer X-C66 at all...   I bought my Pioneer X-C66 device around 2 months ago and Spotify doesn't w...
  • maytman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Will Spotify refresh my podcast file?

The original file I uploaded for my 10th episode was corrupted. I reuploaded a good file yesterday onto my platform (audioboom) but Spotify still has the corrupted file up. When will Spotify refresh and find the new file so people can listen to the e...

• The original file I uploaded for my 10th episode was corrupted. I reuploaded a good file yesterday onto my platform (audioboom) but Spotify still has the corrupted file up. When will Spotify refresh ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've just created the account

How long do I have to wait for spotify to recognize my favourite artists and link them with my tinder account?

• How long do I have to wait for spotify to recognize my favourite artists and link them with my tinder account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Christina Aguilera Back to Basics

Why is Christina Aguilera's Back to Basic Album not on spotify? All her album are there but this one. Actually the album is there but it only contains 4 songs. Why is that?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Christina Aguilera's Back to Basic Album not on spotify? All her album are there but this one. Actually the album is there but it only contains 4 songs. Why is that?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Random Songs Added To A Playlist

I have this one playlist, that about once or twice a month has a random song added to it. It's always songs that I've never listened to before and always some weird techno stuff. I would think that someone else was using my account, but this is the o...

• I have this one playlist, that about once or twice a month has a random song added to it. It's always songs that I've never listened to before and always some weird techno stuff. I would think that s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Penggunaan Bahasa Indonesia yang Salah

Dear Tim Spotify Indonesia,Ada kesalahan penggunaan Bahasa Indonesia:"Kamu dapat berlangganan kembali jika membuat kesalahan"Artinya: Saya baru bisa berlangganan lagi setelah saya bikin kesalahan. Sepertinya frasa yang saya bold, dihapus saja karena ...

• Dear Tim Spotify Indonesia, Ada kesalahan penggunaan Bahasa Indonesia: "Kamu dapat berlangganan kembali jika membuat kesalahan" Artinya: Saya baru bisa berlangganan lagi setelah saya bik...
  • Netrilis
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem syncing Amazon Alexa with Spotify/Sonos One

Hi! i got Spotify premium and just downloaded Amazon Alexa. Setting up is going fine until i’m going to Choose Default Music Services. I cant choose Spotify though i see the option. What to do? I live in Sweden.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   i got Spotify premium and just downloaded Amazon Alexa. Setting up is going fine until i’m going to Choose Default Music Services. I cant choose Spotify though i see the option. What to ...
  • bikenut
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes