Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I phone 4s not syncing playlists - red exclamation mark?

I phone 4s not syncing playlists - red exclamation mark?

Hi all. Every time I try and sync a playlist it comes up with a red exclamation mark next to the first track! Please help. C
3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

After doing a bit of hunting for similar issues, I came across a solution for someone with the same thing.

From the looks of things, this is a cache problem. Try a clean reinstallation of the Spotify app and see if that helps.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Clearing the cache will fix it as this is mostly caused when you have too little available storage space left ( below 1GB) so, as well as clearing the cache you may need to remove or undownload a playlist or two.

@jwylot wrote:

Clearing the cache will fix it as this is mostly caused when you have too little available storage space left ( below 1GB) so, as well as clearing the cache you may need to remove or undownload a playlist or two.

Can't clear cache on iOS devices 😉

But yes, undownloading playlists will also help if you have lots of playlists synced.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts