Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 7.5] Mobile Free Radio

The name says it all "Mobile Free Radio". So I have a LG mango windows phone. I heard an add on my spotify on my computer saying "listen to spotify on your phone for free unlimited". I am thinking to myself awesome download the app runs fine for 1 da...

• Casual Listener
  • The name says it all "Mobile Free Radio". So I have a LG mango windows phone. I heard an add on my spotify on my computer saying "listen to spotify on your phone for free unlimited". I am thinking to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] New version for BlackBerry phones soon???

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anybody knows if a new version of spotify will appear anytime on the Blackberry? Are they still working at it? I love the app, but there is so much room for improvement: - Better integration with BBM! - Option for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   just wanted to know if anybody knows if a new version of spotify will appear anytime on the Blackberry? Are they still working at it? I love the app, but there is so much ro...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Unspecified] Sorting of music on mobile

Does anybody know if there's going to be any sort of update for the library? I just have a phone so when I download a song and star it. It puts in my library in that order and makes it impossible to find a song. And I'm also thinking about switching ...

• Does anybody know if there's going to be any sort of update for the library? I just have a phone so when I download a song and star it. It puts in my library in that order and makes it impossible to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] 'The Disk Is Full'

I know about the whole 50mb thing but I really can't do that without having only Spotify on my phone and having to delete all my other apps. Is there some way I can just delete the playlists that I have synced or whatever? It worked fine at first? I'...

• Visitor
  • I know about the whole 50mb thing but I really can't do that without having only Spotify on my phone and having to delete all my other apps. Is there some way I can just delete the playlists that I h...
  • ShinMegami
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Home Entertainment System

Is it possible to stream Spotify to the Philips Home Entertainment system? Thanks, MBD

• Is it possible to stream Spotify to the Philips Home Entertainment system?   Thanks, MBD 
  • manalmann
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] spotify ne marche plus sur mon BB Help !!!!

Bonjour, J'ai un compte premium qui me permet d'avoir acces a toutes mes playlistes sur mon portable. ca a tres bien marché mais depuis hier quand je veux lancer l'application elle charge mais ne s'ouvre pas .... ce que je comprend pas c'est que ca m...

• Bonjour, J'ai un compte premium qui me permet d'avoir acces a toutes mes playlistes sur mon portable. ca a tres bien marché mais depuis hier quand je veux lancer l'application elle charge mais ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Unspecified] Problems rearranging playlist.

I can no longer rearrange the spotify playlist on my iphone, why? It started being like that after the last update.

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer rearrange the spotify playlist on my iphone, why? It started being like that after the last update.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Onkyo Remote App

Hi there, I finally managed to login to spotify with the TX8050. Everything works fine on the receiver. Unfortunately, I cant login to spotify on the remote app (tried ios and android). The app itself works (can change volume and so on). There seems ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I finally managed to login to spotify with the TX8050. Everything works fine on the receiver.   Unfortunately, I cant login to spotify on the remote app (tried ios and a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify A2DP Blackberry 9300

Hi All I have a blackberry 9300 and my Spotify works fine with 1 exception When I connect the 9300 to my Bluetooth speakers system the A2DP doesn't work. I can play something using the Blackberry media player and this works over the A2DP but when I s...

• Hi All   I have a blackberry 9300 and my Spotify works fine with 1 exception   When I connect the 9300 to my Bluetooth speakers system the A2DP doesn't work. I can play something us...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlists have disappeared on my Squeezebox touch.

There are been many problems with not just my Spotify access but the logitech squeezebox touch recently. I thought it was all sorted as yesterday it was all working mostly ok. This morning however none of my playlists are available on my SBT. However...

• Music Fan
  • There are been many problems with not just my Spotify access but the logitech squeezebox touch recently. I thought it was all sorted as yesterday it was all working mostly ok. This morning however ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password sent to login from Boxee box

Hi.I log in to Spotify with a Facebook login and, I must have a password sent to my email so I can log on Spotify on my Boxee box. When I go to spotify website and click on: Send e-mail to set password. So I get the message: "There was a problem send...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I log in to Spotify with a Facebook login and, I must have a password sent to my email so I can log on Spotify on my Boxee box. When I go to spotify website and click on: Send e-mail to set pa...
  • Wowjoey
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Having Problems Signing In or Syncing over 3G? Read Here.

EDIT: There is now an official help page about this issue here. Hey guys There have been several topics posted here lately about BlackBerry users not being able to log into the Spotify BlackBerry client whilst being connected via 3G services. It seem...

• Community Legend
  • EDIT: There is now an official help page about this issue here.    Hey guys 🙂   There have been several topics posted here lately about BlackBerry users not being able to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Samsung es8090 after Update no longe spotify login possible

Hello, after the update to the samsung version T-ECPDEUC-2002.0 it is not possible to start spotify on the tv. An error message says :"This device is not support. Please update the firmware"- but this version is the currently newest. Can anywhere con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   after the update to the samsung version T-ECPDEUC-2002.0 it is not possible to start spotify on the tv.   An error message says :"This device is not support. Please up...
  • watchbrother
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing Tivo

Hi All, Hope this is the right place for this post. I have been successfully listening to Spotify on my Tivo box for about 3 months and not had any major issues. This week however, the app loads up for about 10s and then crashes the whole Tivo box. I...

• Hi All,   Hope this is the right place for this post.   I have been successfully listening to Spotify on my Tivo box for about 3 months and not had any major issues. This week howev...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Premium Account on Nokia Lumia 710 Problem!!!

I purchased a premium account and setup a device password, however the spotify application on my Nokia Lumia 710 is not accepting the Device Password. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a premium account and setup a device password, however the spotify application on my Nokia Lumia 710 is not accepting the Device Password. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve thi...
  • JPL78
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

[Symbian] Able to syncronize local files to my symbian phone (Nokia N8)

So once i discovered a message saying that spotify on my computer could syncronize my local files to my mobile. This went great and i could really enjoy my own MP3 files for some time, but then i had to upgrade to Nokia Belle. Now my spotify app on t...

• Casual Listener
  • So once i discovered a message saying that spotify on my computer could syncronize my local files to my mobile. This went great and i could really enjoy my own MP3 files for some time, but then i had...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] problems while running endomondo

Hey Started running and tracking all with Endomondo. In Endomondo I can get announcement with 1 km time and pace. But Spotify stops totally and do not start auto again. What to do ?

• Hey Started running and tracking all with Endomondo. In Endomondo I can get announcement with 1 km time and pace. But Spotify stops totally and do not start auto again.   What to do ? &n...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] WILL NOT LOG IN BB CURVE 9360

Hi, I know therte are 4000 messages like this but this is driving me crazy, Spotify working fine for about a week after installing now just will not log in, just on a continuous loop, sometimes when I disconnect from wifi or 3g I am able to re try th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I know therte are 4000 messages like this but this is driving me crazy, Spotify working fine for about a week after installing now just will not log in, just on a continuous loop, sometimes when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes