Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Windows Phone 8 No Spotify App in Store !

Hi Spotify, when can we expect to hear anything about your developing a WP8 application ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, when can we expect to hear anything about your developing a WP8 application ?
  • nathan1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP] Can't login.

i am using a windows phone i had a 48 hr trial and it had expired so i tried signing up for premium but it wouldnt let me while using facebook account so i created one without facebook and paid for premium but cannot sign into spotify from my mobile ...

• i am using a windows phone i had a 48 hr trial and it had expired so i tried signing up for premium but it wouldnt let me while using facebook account so i created one without facebook and paid for p...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WRT] changing music provider

I'm a premium customer of spotify and i'm getting fed up now by the non-information of spotify. When is a solution/app coming out for Windows RT / Microsoft Surface users. i'm soon going to change to Microsoft's solution if nothing happens. please in...

• I'm a premium customer of spotify and i'm getting fed up now by the non-information of spotify. When is a solution/app coming out for Windows RT / Microsoft Surface users.   i'm soon going t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get spotiify on my new reciever.

trying to get my reciever setup but its not accepting my username and password. i usually do it through facebook but thats not the right name and password. any suggestions

• trying to get my reciever setup but its not accepting my username and password.  i usually do it through facebook but thats not the right name and password. any suggestions
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Error Code, Windows Phone HTC 8x

I have the Windows Phone HTC 8x.I try downloading the Spotify App for WP8 and it comes up with this."There is a problem completing your request. Try agian later.Error code:805a0193"Does anyone know what this is,how I can fix it and if anyone else is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Windows Phone HTC 8x. I try downloading the Spotify App for WP8 and it comes up with this. "There is a problem completing your request. Try agian later. Error code:805a0193" Does...
  • ThatAfroGuy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Offline playlist disappears when offline ...

Hello everyone, (Sorry for the English) So a few days ago I created some new playlists for my phone from my computer. In my phone I set those new playlists on "Offline mode". All the song are there but here's the deal : I cannot see the playlists on ...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone, (Sorry for the English)   So a few days ago I created some new playlists for my phone from my computer. In my phone I set those new playlists on "Offline mode". All the...
  • aboveGravity
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos search doesn't show newly released albums

I was searching for "Leslie Clio" this morning on my Sonos and didn't get any album results for albums by that artist. In the desktop client however, Leslie Clio – Gladys is available and found through search. If I look for the album directly on Sono...

• Casual Listener
  • I was searching for "Leslie Clio" this morning on my Sonos and didn't get any album results for albums by that artist. In the desktop client however, Leslie Clio – Gladys is available and f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] nokia 810 windows phone

ok been looking for a spotify app for my new phone when will spotify come out wit one seems like everyone wants it - Edited tag in subject , hpguru -

• ok been looking for a spotify app for my new phone when will spotify come out wit one seems like everyone wants it   - Edited tag in subject , hpguru -
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and "Not available in your region" Bug

Hello guys, I've got the Squeezebox today and updated it to the UE Smart Radio. Now I'm facing an issue with Spotify: Some songs in my playlists are beeing skipped with message "not available in your region". Can play those songs in the Spotify app o...

• Hello guys,   I've got the Squeezebox today and updated it to the UE Smart Radio. Now I'm facing an issue with Spotify: Some songs in my playlists are beeing skipped with message "not availa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Reporting 'Spotify for Windows Phone 8' bugs

Hi there. We recently announced the Windows Phone 8 Spotify app. I have a great idea for this app! If you have an idea or want to request a feature to improve the app, please let us know in the Idea Exchange Something's wrong ?! If you think you've f...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi there.   We recently announced the Windows Phone 8 Spotify app.   I have a great idea for this app! If you have an idea or want to request a feature to improve the app, please ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

[BB] Blackberry does not sync offline tracks

After using Spotify on my Blackberry without any issues (apart from skips in offline tracks) for a month or so, I updated to 0.5.1.2 through Blackberry app world, and my playlists stopped synchronising. I tried reinstalling, then reinstalling and del...

•   After using Spotify on my Blackberry without any issues (apart from skips in offline tracks) for a month or so, I updated to 0.5.1.2 through Blackberry app world, and my playlists stopped sy...
  • Ruoner
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo receiver and iTunes not loading

I have successfully synced my iTunes to my Spotify account. However, when attempting to open my iTunes folder on my Onkyo receiver, I continually receive the message "This list is empty" on the TV screen. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • I have successfully synced my iTunes to my Spotify account.  However, when attempting to open my iTunes folder on my Onkyo receiver, I continually receive the message "This list is empty" o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Downloading doesn't work

Hey all, I'm using Spotify on my Nokia E72. I have a problem with downloading tracks (not local tracks) to have them offline available. I can select to have playlist offline availlable, but it doesn't start downloading. I can only download them when ...

• Hey all,   I'm using Spotify on my Nokia E72. I have a problem with downloading tracks (not local tracks) to have them offline available. I can select to have playlist offline availlable...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Test: Listening time on Nokia Lumia 800 with Spotify

Hey, I tested time for listening with Nokia Lumia 800 & Spotify Mobile. Here's my results. On the go with 100% power and Bluetooth mode on (I use Bluetooth headphones). Screen off, phone is used with basics on test. Only checked some settings and res...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I tested time for listening with Nokia Lumia 800 & Spotify Mobile. Here's my results.   On the go with 100% power and Bluetooth mode on (I use Bluetooth headphones). Scre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Single hit list not updating on Sonos

Ever since i got Spotify a few months back, the single hit list havent been updated thorugh Sonos, anyone else with this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since i got Spotify a few months back, the single hit list havent been updated thorugh Sonos, anyone else with this problem?
  • matias04
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Unable to sign in after memory card swap

Hi all, I ran out of space on my 2gb Micro-SD so just popped a new 32gb card in. Unfortunately I am now unable to sign-in. I have tried using the username (numbers) and my email address but no luck. I have reset the password and still no luck. Any su...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all,   I ran out of space on my 2gb Micro-SD so just popped a new 32gb card in. Unfortunately I am now unable to sign-in. I have tried using the username (numbers) and my email address bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

App to use spotify on Sony Bluray?

Hey there, I have a Sony BDP-S390 Blu-Ray player and would love to throw spotify on there. Any shot you guys are in the process of developing an app for that? Keep rockin! - J

• Gig Goer
  • Hey there,   I have a Sony BDP-S390 Blu-Ray player and would love to throw spotify on there. Any shot you guys are in the process of developing an app for that?   Keep rockin! &nb...
  • jlanzet
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

Denon Ceol update

Hi all, At Christmas I was given an iPod Touch 5th Gen. I have discovered that, if I open Spotify on the iPod I can stream playlists to the Denon unit via Airplay. It wont stream my library (which I do via iTunes anyway) as it it too large to downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,            At Christmas I was given an iPod Touch 5th Gen. I have discovered that, if I open Spotify on the iPod I can stream playlists to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes