Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a multi-user shared playlist feature?

Solved!

Is there a multi-user shared playlist feature?

Hey there,

Me and my girlfriend are both premium users. We were thinking about how it would be nice to have a comon playlist for us both to add in our fav songs so we can listen to each others'. Thing is we would need to both be able to add songs to the same playlist. Is that even possible? Would we need to be under a family account?

If the feature doesn't exist yet it would be nice to add it later maybe 🙂 Meanwhile we can use both our own playlists and share em between us I guess.

Thanks for any help 😄

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lightkeepernc! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Yes, this is possible and no you don't need to be under the same family account.

The feature is called 'Collaborative Playlist'. Be sure to check this help article out for more details about it. 

Keep in mind that you you need to be a follower of the collaborative playlist in case you want to edit it. ^^

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Lightkeepernc! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Yes, this is possible and no you don't need to be under the same family account.

The feature is called 'Collaborative Playlist'. Be sure to check this help article out for more details about it. 

Keep in mind that you you need to be a follower of the collaborative playlist in case you want to edit it. ^^

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Thanks a bunch! 😄

Suggested posts