Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Language changes at website

Solved!

Language changes at website

I live in Finland but i don't know Finnish language. I would like to change my languge settings at https://www.spotify.com/ to English. How is it possible to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

At the lower right corner of the site there is a little globe sigh with a country flag next to it. You can click on it to change the language of the site.

How did that go?

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

At the lower right corner of the site there is a little globe sigh with a country flag next to it. You can click on it to change the language of the site.

How did that go?

Cheers!

DianModerator

Yeah, it works. It's really hard to find.

Hey @zeisch,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're glad to hear that you managed to change the language. 

We've checked your profile and it looks like you're new to the Community. Have you checked out our Music exchange section? You may find song recommendations there!

Also, if you like you can go ahead and introduce yourself here in this thread as well.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help you with in the future 🙂 

LyubkaModerator

I have a similar problem. I’m from Malaysia but the website is all in Taiwanese. How do I change it? And also, the app asked me to go to the website because I was abroad for some time to change the country. But when I wanted to change it, it was already done. When I returned, it asked me to go back to the website. When I tried logging in, I forgot my password, so I had to log in without it. After entering my email , it sent me a link which was expired! No matter how many times I tried, I couldn’t enter the link. Please fix this!

How do I change my language on my Spotify website? I live in Finland but do not speak Finnish. Also, is there a way to not have Finnish music being pushed to you all over the playlists?

Suggested posts