Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music Pausing Randomly

Music Pausing Randomly

I have premium and all my songs downloaded, but my songs will just randomly pause every few seconds. I'm able to unpause them immediately but it's very annoying.
46 Replies

Hey @Ljb93,

Are you maybe using Discord as well?
As @Hottesthead has mentioned, it causes the issue on their end, so I wonder if the same is happening to you.
Note that this same error has occurred in the past on mobile devices and it turned out that it was being caused by Discord's app being active on a desktop device. 

With this in mind - in addition to providing the details, requested by @Maria, it's worth a shot to see if removing the access to this or any other third-party app would make a difference. 
Tip: Those apps can later be re-added 🙂

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I do not use discord.

Hi @Ljb93,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please try the steps for removing access as suggested before and if that doesn't work, please send us a video of the exact behaviour so we can investigate in detail. If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

Let us know how it goes. 

JoanModerator

same issue! every 32-33 seconds the music pauses. tried to delete the app and reinstall it on laptop and it still pauses for no reason. same issue on phone too. i can press play immediately when it pauses but that's not the point. i'm a premium user and it's only started happening yesterday out of nowhere. it also pauses when music is playing through the speaker (when my airpods aren't connected to my phone or laptop) so i don't think its a bluetooth issue.

wait i fixed it, i just put my music on repeat (so the playlist repeats, and also on repeat with the little 1)

Cuando reproduzco música en la app o en la computadora, se pone pause solo después de unos segundos, ayuda por favor

Hey there,

We've moved your post here, hope you don't mind.

Please take a look at the proposed solutions in the thread, they should help out! 🙂

Let us know in case there's anything else.

VasilModerator

Suggested posts