Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Pioneer SC-1223 combined with Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Problem with Pioneer SC-1223 combined with Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Having Huge connectivity problems with Spotify Connect (occasionally Airplay, but won't post it here).
Using a R7000 Nighthawk from Netgear, its a relative new model and Should, with a big 'S', work great together with a about 2-3 year old amplifier from Pioneer. They both are up to date with everything but still there is alot of problems, like:
- Wake On Lan does not work whatsoever, or atleast very unstable. Neither by Airplay, Spotify Connect Mobile (iOS) or OS X.
- When awake, slow connectivity is only the begining. It jumps, stops, fades and it goes on and on. Sometimes even the sound level jumps.
- Smooth control? Nah, that's nothing for me. I want something that wont change track once I press the neat little double arrow, either back or forth or sometimes play/pause. And that exactly what I got. I'm so happy!

- ...I can't think of anything else. But I'm sure I'm missing something.

Anyone having similar problems? Flawless with Pioneer and different router? Flawless with R7000 and different amplifyer?
Tried out a bunch of settings but nothing changes, aswell as static IP and reseting both amplifyer and router. All wired (not mobile and mac) with an stable internet connection. Got a Nas connected and a TV by lan and they work just fine both internal and external.

0 Replies

Suggested posts