Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ps4 not connecting

Ps4 not connecting

When ever I hit the speaker button to connect it flashes green and looks like it connected normally for a millisecond and then goes back to how it looked before
12 Replies

Just stated happening to me unistalled everything and reinstalled still not connecting. Did anyone find a fix.

Everything was working, now when I open the app then try to connect it want. I tried unistalling both apps, logged out of ps4 app linked account still nothing.

I am having the same problem with the new iOS update 3.6.0. Prior to that update I was able to stream my music to the ps4 using my phone and change the songs etc. but now when I go to have the music stream to my ps4 using the app it will not connect, though it does say the ps4 is available on the network.

I am having the same problem with the new iOS update 3.6.0. Prior to that update I was able to stream my music to the ps4 using my phone and change the songs etc. but now when I go to have the music stream to my ps4 using the app it will not connect, though it does say the ps4 is available on the network.

I am having A problem with the new iOS update 3.6.0. Prior to that update I was able to stream my music to the ps4 using my phone and change the songs etc. but now when I go to have the music stream to my ps4 using the app it will not connect, though it does say the ps4 is available on the network.

I am no longer able to control the Spotify app on my PS4 with my phone or iPad.  I used to be able to, now I can't.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled EVERYTHING.  I've force logged out on the website.  I've tried every combination of opening the apps.  Nothing is working.

The app is seen on the PS4, but when I try to push it to the PS4 it thinks about connecting but never succeeds.  It also is refreshing the app on PS4 when I try to push from the iPad, but again, no success.  So it does see it and they are communicating something, just not everything.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Hey there @Beckh@Famdianj@worldlib777, and @Detizo, welcome to the community!

I've escalated this issue and merged your posts into one topic so Spotify can keep track of the status of this issue. Watch this topic for updates!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

+1 I am having the same issue just started tonight, last night it was perfectly functional

Hey there @Beckh@Famdianj@worldlib777@Detizo, and @kento911!

This issue should now be resolved. Give it another go and let me know how it goes! 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

It works thank you for fixing it!

This issue, has started for me about 3 days ago...

This has recently started for me as well. Does not connect eventhough the option is there. I noticed some of you have Iphones. This has started after my most recent update as well. Is it the phone?

Suggested posts