Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Public playlists aren’t displayed on my profile

Public playlists aren’t displayed on my profile

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

HP Chromebook  14

Operating System

Chrome Os

My Question or Issue

Hey, I use a Chromebook and because of that I can’t use the actual desktop app and therefore have to resort  to the web player. 2 days ago I noticed that my public playlists weren’t displaying on my profile. It’s the same thing on my friends profile too, his public playlists won’t display neither will his profile photo load. I’m able to view  mine and his playlists on the desktop and mobile app. The issue doesn’t seem to be my laptop because  it persists on the family computer  when on the web player.  It works on incognito mode though. I’ve tried  refreshing my laptop but I didn’t work. Anyone know how to fix the bug?

3 Replies

Hey @Julie201,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to double-check, have you already tried updating your web-browser? You can check and update it in the Help section of your browser’s menu.

It'd be also good to log out your Spotify through the Web Player, clear your web browser's cache and, then, log back in to see if everything is up-to-date and displayed properly with the Web Player as a result.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi! I've tried all of those things and they don't seem to work. It's not only my computer because the issue persists on others. It works fine on other spotify accounts so it's something to do with my account, they've suggested I make a new account but I prefer not to for specific reasons. Help!!!

Hi,

I'm having the same issue right now. Have you found a way to fix it besides getting a new account?

Suggested posts