NEXT STEP

Regarding age confirmation

Solved!

Regarding age confirmation

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello, I’ve got the Spotify premium in South Korea and I moved to the Netherlands recently.
Regarding the age confirmation, when I try to do it, it automatically goes into the Korean Mobilians page. As I don’t use a Korean number any more, I could not confirm my age.

I hope I’ll be able to listen to every music on Spotify as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance and please let me know if there are any solutions.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @jichoiyoonji

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you've moved from one country to another, you'd need to change your account's country settings. If you have an active Premium subscription, you'll need to change your payment method to one issued in the country you're currently living in so the change can take place. Keep in mind that this change will take place on your next billing date. 

Once your country setting has changed, you shouldn't have any issues with the app.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @jichoiyoonji

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you've moved from one country to another, you'd need to change your account's country settings. If you have an active Premium subscription, you'll need to change your payment method to one issued in the country you're currently living in so the change can take place. Keep in mind that this change will take place on your next billing date. 

Once your country setting has changed, you shouldn't have any issues with the app.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts