Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removing and adding non-matching songs to a collab playlist.

Solved!

Removing and adding non-matching songs to a collab playlist.

My Question:

I am following a public playlist with around 130 followers, the playlist is in collab mode.

About 12 hours ago (10 am CET) someone removed but 9 songs of a 120+ song playlist and spam added ca. 260 songs to the playlist. None of the songs fit what the playlist was meant to be, the songs are in a different language than the songs that where originally on the playlist and the user could have made his own, so it almost seems like promotion.

I can't find a way to report this kind of abusive behavior, nor can I find a way to get the old playlist back? Do you guys have any steps I can take?

P.S.

A lot of songs are added 8 to 10 times in a row. So this is definetly not normal behavior.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @hennsoe,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

We understand that playlists can be changed, but since it's not your playlists directly, the user might changed it from their end. 

However, if you would like to report this, we suggest that you head over to this article and follow the steps that's provided in there.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @hennsoe,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

We understand that playlists can be changed, but since it's not your playlists directly, the user might changed it from their end. 

However, if you would like to report this, we suggest that you head over to this article and follow the steps that's provided in there.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts