NEXT STEP

Samsung TV Thumbnails Refresh or change

Samsung TV Thumbnails Refresh or change

Hello 
Need your help, please. 

Device
Samsung LED 55" (2016ish)

My Question or Issue
User scenario: Using the remote the user focuses/hovers to the Spotify thumbnail in the shortcut menu (next to Netflix for example).
Once selected more thumbnails will appear above of your music // playlists // personal photos etc. 

Q: How do I refresh/change these as one of them is of my EX-girlfriend.

They have been the same since I bought the Samsung TV.
I have reinstalled Spotify, deleted it but it always shows the same thumbnails which are quite dated now. 

Thank you

image.jpg
Top Answer
OscarDC

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and sorry for the late response as we just came across this thread.

The thumbnails shown on different apps may vary depending on the usage of your account on that device. As these suggestions are usually related to your historical listening and searches, it will change if you start listening to different playlists or change your listening habits.

In this case, we'd recommend logging out of your account, and logging back in to start showing different content more appropriate to what you want to see. The more new music you listen to, the faster your thumbnails will change.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

3 Replies

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Did you find a way to do it? 

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and sorry for the late response as we just came across this thread.

The thumbnails shown on different apps may vary depending on the usage of your account on that device. As these suggestions are usually related to your historical listening and searches, it will change if you start listening to different playlists or change your listening habits.

In this case, we'd recommend logging out of your account, and logging back in to start showing different content more appropriate to what you want to see. The more new music you listen to, the faster your thumbnails will change.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I signed out many times in as many years and still see the same playlists from 3 years ago

Suggested posts