Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song plays on web app, but not desktop or android apps.

Solved!

Song plays on web app, but not desktop or android apps.

The first time I played the song Professor Daytime - Rise Up, it played five seconds then went silent.  Now whenever I try to play it the scrub bar doesn't do anything on both my desktop or android phone.  The song plays fine on the web app and all other distribution methods it was released on like apple music, google play, tidal...

How can this be fixed?

Here is the song in question: spotify:album:3E8LRgxcSoYhJgVljvssix

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried to unstall/downdoad/install the software again? Just worked for me. Not sure what happens on android tho. But this worked perfecly for me on windows. I was a bit resistant when a friend suggested it to me, because it's annoying, I know. Try it and let us know what happens.

cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Is it a web player or software? Same happened to me but it was on desktop software. If it's on software, uninstall it, download it and then install again. I think on web player, probably is a cache problem, try cleaning the browser cache.

It plays fine on the web player, but not at all on desktop or android.

Marked as solution

Have you tried to unstall/downdoad/install the software again? Just worked for me. Not sure what happens on android tho. But this worked perfecly for me on windows. I was a bit resistant when a friend suggested it to me, because it's annoying, I know. Try it and let us know what happens.

cheers!

Yeah... I'm redownloading 3000+ songs on my phone now 😞

It worked though.

Suggested posts