Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices Samsung

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices Samsung

Hello All,

I have a Samsung Wireless multiroom setup at my house.  Using the Samsung M7 Shape speakers.  The past 2 months, Spotify connect has worked perfectly with the speakers, when I am on my home network wifi.  Now, all of a sudden, the Connect possibily does not even show up on my iphone app when I am connected to the network at home!  It has just dissappeared.  I have uninstalled the app and re-downloaded. And reset my network several times.  I do not understand how something can just quit working?!?  HELP!  

I use the Samsung Multi-room HUB directly connected through my router at home.  When I view the Samsung Multi-room app, I can see that the speakers are connected to the network...But Spotify cannot find them.  

Any help would be great!!

Jared

2 Replies

Hi

Any luck with this? I had the exact problem for the last couple of days. Re-installed Spotify, reset hub, rebooted router. No luck. Please let me know if you have resolved this.

Wayne

Yeah I think I figured it out. The speakers need to be connected to your wifi router, and not the Samsung hub. The hub is only used for like a soundbar or something that doesn't connect directly to your wifi. So what I did was unplug the hub. Reset the speakers. Then press the connect button on your router, and the wifi button on your speaker. To make sure the speakers get connected to your wireless network. Then simply plug back in the Hub. And then try opening up your app.

Suggested posts