Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Wrapped

Solved!

Spotify Wrapped

Hello Spotify Community, 

This is my first time here, I have a question regarding wrapped. 

When I listen to Playlist/Album, and after last song it switch me automatically to another playlist or album, sometimes different artist without that appearing in my homepage, Is that count on minutes total in spotify wrapped if I continue listening after switch me to another playlist automatically? 

Thank you 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Abdfetyani,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

Your Wrapped Playlists only include the most played songs and artists. So if that are not tunes you're constantly rocking to, they shouldn't get included 🙂

You can also turn the Autoplay feature off, if you don't want your session to automatically continue with similar tunes. This support article has a detailed explanation on how to do this. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Abdfetyani,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

Your Wrapped Playlists only include the most played songs and artists. So if that are not tunes you're constantly rocking to, they shouldn't get included 🙂

You can also turn the Autoplay feature off, if you don't want your session to automatically continue with similar tunes. This support article has a detailed explanation on how to do this. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator

Thank you @Mihail for the reply and help, I turn off autoplay, that was really bothering me😅💔

My point in the post is does the autoplay songs included in “total minutes” when wrapped is out?!!

Thanks

Hey @Abdfetyani,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

All songs you play are taken by our algorithms into account, also the Autoplay ones. However the chances of them coming up in your Wrapped playlists are pretty slim, given that the songs queued with Autoplay on get generated anew each time your playlist ends and get changed up based on its contents.

However some users have posted this idea suggesting that the feature to exclude content from Wrapped gets introduced. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, if there are any.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a great day.

Mihail Moderator

Suggested posts