Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app on LG WebOS some bug and issues

Spotify app on LG WebOS some bug and issues

Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....

8 Replies

For the cover song issue, it's when Spotify connect working with may mac or iPhone, the cover don't match on Spotify on LG TV.

Hi there @5E8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We'd like to take a closer look into this.

Can you reinstall Spotify and see if the issue persists?

If you get the same behavior, can you provide us a recording so that we can have a closer look directly from your end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thank you. The issue persist. Foir the cover It's only I use Spotify connect on my Mac with LG TV. I think the issue is from MacOS spotify connect.

For the screensaver it's on LG TV.

Hey @5E8,

Thanks for you response.

We'd suggest to repeat the reinstall once more, but this time following the steps for a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one and helps to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. See if this will make any difference for you.

If the issue that happens when you use the Connect feature persists, it'd be nice if you could share a screenshot or a short video recording about the situation with the cover image, so we can take a closer look and give you a better advice.

Could you also give us more info what about what is your issue with the screensaver? We've found an idea thread here, where users are voting for changes to be made regarding this smart TV functionality and you can show support and follow it for more info on the subject. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I follow steps for a clean reinstall. The issue is the same for cover matching between songs playing and song on dispay. I can recording, my TV is an Oled and too much brithness for this. But I guess tou have ingeneers can reproduced this. Thank you

Hi folks,

Thanks for your replies!

@5E8, if you haven't already, feel free to check out the thread aforementioned thread and share your feedback. We're aware of some lag and performance issues that may cause a desync and our developers are working on a fix. As of right now, we don't have any new information on the matter, but we'd recommend Subscribing to the thread @Kiril and @bennytjaeckx mentioned, so you won't miss out on future updates.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

After several months, I still have the same issue.... Please Spotify, fix it ! Clean reinstall on webOS is not a solution...

Suggested posts