Premium

Country

Scotland

Device

Windows Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I don't know when this started but it's been annoying me for so long, so when I play Spotify on my computer it won't connect to anything if I want to connect to my speakers it won't. suppose I want to play it on my phone. it doesn't show up. it's like my PC app has gone rogue. I can play music on it and another song on something else and it's so annoying as when I want to switch to my PC I can't just hit play and keep listening to that song. I start from the song the PC is on. it's like I am using 2 accounts when I am only on 1. I tried to use the messaging service but it frustrated me as the person on the other end didn't understand my problem. so i hope someone has a solution i have tried ;

logging out of everywhere
reinstalling the app
restarting my wifi
 completely wipe Spotify (all the files)
and i don't know what else to do 

3 Replies

Hey @Expire,

Sorry to see this has happened to you.
Would you mind trying out another complete clean reinstall of the app, making sure you download it from the Microsoft App Store and not from our website :?
If you had previously used the MS App Store version, then switch to the one from our website instead and let us know how it goes 🙂

Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

so i did all that was asked and its still the same, just like I'm using 2 accounts when I'm only using the 1 

Hi @Expire,

Thank you for your reply and for trying out the troubleshooting that's been provided.

There's actually a report about this so it would be great if you can head over to this thread and leave the information that's being asked for so we can send it to the team that's looking into this.

We'll be on the lookout for your post in that thread. 

Have a great continued weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts