Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify library is not working on tv

Spotify library is not working on tv

Spotify is downloaded on my tv. But I cannot access my library. Every time I try to, it skips past my library and playlist.
28 Replies

Hi Oscar DC,

this issue is happening in every android tv. please check for this error in any android tv you wish!

it has been 3 weeks. please help!!!

This happened to me as well. I can't clik "Your Library" anymore.

Plan

Premium

Device

TCL Android TV

Operating System

Android TV

My Question or Issue

I am unable to open "your library" when I press down key on report while on search, ir jumps to account and vice versa.

Have uninstalled and installed the app. But no difference. 

Hi I'm having the same issue on my TCL tv I have the Spotify app on my TV along with premium and listen alot and I ran into the same issue when I scroll through the sidebar that says Home, search, your library and account it scrolls from search to account going right over the library because of this I can't access my liked songs or anything

Hi I am also having the same issue with my RCA smart tv. I have tried multiple ways of fixing it but it just doesn’t seem to work. I try to select it and it just skips it.

It's working for me again on my Google Chromecast with Google TV. The only change I noticed was a system update for the underlying Android.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for confirming @volkmarwieland!

We’re happy to announce that our tech folks did some changes backstage, so this should now be fixed for everyone - just make sure you're running the latest version of Spotify.

Have a good one!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thaaaaaanks 😭😭😭😭

Thanks 👍. It's now working again

Suggested posts