Premium

Country

USA

Device

iphone 11 pro max, web, desktop

Operating System

IOS 11, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Whenever I play a playlist, spotify will play the song that I start the playlist with but then reverts back to playing random songs that like and previously liked. I tried unpairing from premium duo and resubbing as a single user thinking thats what messed it u, but it did not help at all. I tried on browser, desktop, phone, and I get the same problem. Its maddening and its been going on for over a week.

3.png
2.png
1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found a workaround for my issue. I opened up my queue removed the current song that was queue and it put another random one appeared in its place, but now all playlists albums etc are playing in order.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

To clarify further, the images are uploaded in reverse order. I also remoked access for all third party integrations and I forced a signout of all devices associated with my account.

Marked as solution

I found a workaround for my issue. I opened up my queue removed the current song that was queue and it put another random one appeared in its place, but now all playlists albums etc are playing in order.

Hey @PapaEggplant,

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

In case the issue still persists, we'd suggest you restart your devices and then log out and log back in again. If that doesn't help, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had the same issue, and it seems that the queue can sometimes get messed up, so just clear it, and it should work fine

Suggested posts