Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transfer Library from Another Streaming Service

Solved!

Transfer Library from Another Streaming Service

I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streaming service and I don't want to manually rebuild by library.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good afternoon, and Happy New Year.

Switching services is not entirely straightforward at the moment. If you were going to switch from another service (not Napster) there's an automated way at www.freeyourmusic.com. However, as this doesn't support Napster, might I suggest you give this article a read for the best method!

Hope that helps,

Best, Jon

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

You can use the Windows 10 app Playlist Converter for converting from Napster to Spotify...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Good afternoon, and Happy New Year.

Switching services is not entirely straightforward at the moment. If you were going to switch from another service (not Napster) there's an automated way at www.freeyourmusic.com. However, as this doesn't support Napster, might I suggest you give this article a read for the best method!

Hope that helps,

Best, Jon

Marked as solution

You can use the Windows 10 app Playlist Converter for converting from Napster to Spotify...

Suggested posts