Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Mixed content in Web Player

Chrome warns me that the web player has some mixed content. From looking at the console it looks like music is being loaded over a regular HTTP connection. Example messages from the console: "Mixed Content: The page at 'https://play.spotify.com/brows...

• Casual Listener
  • Chrome warns me that the web player has some mixed content. From looking at the console it looks like music is being loaded over a regular HTTP connection.   Example messages from the con...
  • rythie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Identify Artist

I could find no other chanel to ask this question. I hope I am appropriate asking it here. I am hopeful someone can help me identify the artist who plays this specific song. The Artist is only identified as "Piano Music," and they have collections of...

• I could find no other chanel to ask this question.  I hope I am appropriate asking it here.   I am hopeful someone can help me identify the artist who plays this specific song.  The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Display - Tracks Over An Hour Show Incorrect (74 min 1 sec track shows as 14:01)

In the web player, listening to tracks that are over an hour long show as the incorrect time in the playlist. See attached screen shot as an example...

TimeErrorCropped.jpg
  • In the web player, listening to tracks that are over an hour long show as the incorrect time in the playlist. See attached screen shot as an example...  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

https://play.spotify.com/user

I have added some local files to spotify desktop and my Ipod touch, the playlist is working on both devices without any problem. On the web https://play.spotify.com/ I can see my playlist with all song in it, bud is grey - not downloaded, it is not p...

• I have added some local files to spotify desktop and my Ipod touch, the playlist is working on both devices without any problem. On the web https://play.spotify.com/ I can see my playlist with a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working from SONOS application

Hello,I was using spotify free and yesterday I subscribed the premiumFrom the Spotify application I am able to play to my sonos systemBut from the sonos application I cannot play spotifyI have an error message telling me that my subscription is not p...

• Hello, I was using spotify free and yesterday I subscribed the premium From the Spotify application I am able to play to my sonos system But from the sonos application I cannot play spotify I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! This song is not available

I wanted to play an album:https://open.spotify.com/album/23S5pOi81LSOanrE0eV0xa When i try to play a song from it, it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" No matter where i try to play it from i c...

• I wanted to play an album: https://open.spotify.com/album/23S5pOi81LSOanrE0eV0xa   When i try to play a song from it, it says  "This song is not available. If you have the file on your ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Vizio] Cannot cast to E-Series TV

Been wrestling with this for the entire night so hopefully someone can provide some help. Problem: Attempting to cast from my phone to the Google Cast built in to my TV (Vizio E55-D0) fails with the message "Spotify is not supported on this device ri...

• Been wrestling with this for the entire night so hopefully someone can provide some help.   Problem: Attempting to cast from my phone to the Google Cast built in to my TV (Vizio E55-D0) fails ...
  • gregoryemiller
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung UN58J5190 Smart TV

I have been searching all over the smarthub apps on this TV i just purchased looking for the spotify app and I cannot seem to find it. Is it avaliable for the UN58J5190 TV? The box it came in shows an app, but I cannot find it anywhere. Any help woul...

• I have been searching all over the smarthub apps on this TV i just purchased looking for the spotify app and I cannot seem to find it.  Is it avaliable for the UN58J5190 TV?  The box i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem setting Device password

Hi Guys, I have some trouble setting a device password. (For TV spotify acces)When use the account menu, i choose for "Stel een wachtwoord voor je apparaten in" what means "set password for devices". After that i get a e-mail to set password.Once i g...

• Hi Guys,   I have some trouble setting a device password. (For TV spotify acces) When use the account menu, i choose for "Stel een wachtwoord voor je apparaten in" what means "set password fo...
  • JvS15NL
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete playlists/songs?

Hey there. I am new to the community. I am in need of a bit of help. I can't delete any playlists on my account or any songs on the playlists themselves. I am given the option to delete but once I get to the cancel or delete option, I am unable to cl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there. I am new to the community. I am in need of a bit of help. I can't delete any playlists on my account or any songs on the playlists themselves. I am given the option to delete but once I ge...
  • RainWolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist problem.

I have one of my playlists called "Favorites" and now i lost access to renaming it, deleting songs and etc. Anyone have any idea what's going on or the problem is? I'm using the web player too.

• Casual Listener
  •     I have one of my playlists called "Favorites" and now i lost access to renaming it, deleting songs and etc. Anyone have any idea what's going on or the problem is? I'm using t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play inbox songs through spotify connect

For reasons unknown I can't play songs that were sent to me when I use spotify connect on my bose soundtouch. And it's frustrating!I have to switch to phone playback and then it works. Only when I like the song and add it to one of my lists I can lis...

• For reasons unknown I can't play songs that were sent to me when I use spotify connect on my bose soundtouch. And it's frustrating! I have to switch to phone playback and then it works. Only when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW Online Entertainment

Is it Possible that Spotify is going to be a BMW Partner for BMW's "Online Entertainment" like "Deezer"That would be really great and a Marketing win for Spotify, which has a much better usability than "Deezer"Gretings from Germany

• Is it Possible that Spotify is going to be a BMW Partner for BMW's "Online Entertainment" like "Deezer" That would be really great and a Marketing win for Spotify, which has a much better usabilit...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't download playlists on Windows phone

Hi, I signed the premium family and on my cellphone it still ok as ever, but in the oyher account she can only download her playlists, the Button tô download it Just doesn't appear.If I put the song on my playlist I can download it, but I can't downl...

• Hi, I signed the premium family and on my cellphone it still ok as ever, but in the oyher account she can only download her playlists, the Button tô download it Just doesn't appear. If I put the son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Desktop app automatic shuffle

Hello,I have a problem with playing music using Windows desktop app. I can't play full albums since the shuffle button turns on always when the tracks ends. My account is premium of course.Thank you,Dominik

• Hello, I have a problem with playing music using Windows desktop app. I can't play full albums since the shuffle button turns on always when the tracks ends. My account is premium of course. Thank ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add/delete songs from my playlists on Chromebook

This has been an issue on both of my Chromebooks (Personal and School). I've looked everywhere on this forum and none of the solutions apply to my situation.

• Casual Listener
  • This has been an issue on both of my Chromebooks (Personal and School). I've looked everywhere on this forum and none of the solutions apply to my situation. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All recently added songs removed from my playlist

Good day,I just noticed that all songs I added to a playlist of mine since mid september are no longer on that playlist. Is there a way to recover them or view the playlist history? Sadly I don't remember all of them. Best regards.

• Regular
  • Good day, I just noticed that all songs I added to a playlist of mine since mid september are no longer on that playlist. Is there a way to recover them or view the playlist history? Sadly I don't r...
  • JessicaSpotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect on ps4

I revoked my PS4 access two week ago since my housemates were using it the same time I was on my pc and I haven't been able to get back onto the spotify app. It says it cannot connect to the playstation network, my ps4 is also unable for listening on...

• I revoked my PS4 access two week ago since my housemates were using it the same time I was on my pc and I haven't been able to get back onto the spotify app. It says it cannot connect to the playstat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player won't Connect on Dell Chromebook

I've tried everything, resetting my settings, using alternative methods of getting to spotify web player, but nothing is working, I'm left with this "Can't Connect to Spotify. Trying Again Now" for 3 days now. Could someone help? P.S. This is a Schoo...

• I've tried everything, resetting my settings, using alternative methods of getting to spotify web player, but nothing is working, I'm left with this "Can't Connect to Spotify. Trying Again Now"&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes