Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Why is it that everything in Spotify keeps getting more and more broken?

I have 120gigabites of MY music on an SSD via USB 3.0 with 400MB/s write and read speed, but everytime Spotify tries to fetch a song it either stops for 15 seconds, plays 2 seconds of the song in a loop, freezes and wont respond, or starts playing AFTER I kill the task somehow???!?!?! 

I cannot get this program to respond....ever. At this point I am not even bothering with the Community Music since my artists keep disappearing or jumping ship.

Even the Mobile application does the skipping for 15 seconds. No other player I use has this issue. Spotify is using 500mb of 24gb, so I KNOW it is not out of memory. 

So I say again

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Every update since 2013 as made something worse and almost none of any of our issues are getting fixed, just made worse. I feel like I am part of a Psychological experement to see how far someone can be pushed till they get angry and cancel the service. When I signed up in 2012 the service was AWESOME, and bug free. iOS, Android, PC, Web Browser, ZERO ISSUES, but now I am lucky if I can get through 5 songs without it pegging my PC and forcing me to kill the task(all 3 of them), the crash service task, and the task tree everytime. 

I can't be the only angry person here, so I hope everyone rallies before this post gets deleted because of embarassment. 

https://community.spotify.com/spotify/attachments/spotify/001/118804/1/HgBsQ1w.gif

2 Replies

Suggested posts