Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web player interface is terrible after update!

Solved!

Web player interface is terrible after update!

Spotify's web player feels like a complete downgrade now. The search window is cluttered requiring additional and unnecessary navigation to the song/playlist you want than the previous version. Also the web player had cool song radio suggestions that were removed. Overall the web player is completely messy . Please fix it and bring back the good features.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @canolapanda,

Feel free to send any feedback you may have about the new web player to @SpotifyCares on Twitter.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @canolapanda,

Feel free to send any feedback you may have about the new web player to @SpotifyCares on Twitter.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

The reason you ("solution" writer) have 0 likes is that, if you're an employee of Spotify, not only did you completely ignore the user's question, request, and valid points (the new UI is extremely **bleep**ty; it took me a few days to realize the UI is not a bug, but Spotify's excuse for a 'feature'), but you're also apparently so lazy you can't transform user feedback from here into feedback for your company. You're also willing to try to warp reality extremely hard by pretending this issue is actually resolved.

I'm sorry you care so little about your job or company, but your behavior as a Spotify employee certainly makes me feel better about ignoring Spotify's job postings over the past year, and I made sure my husband understood I don't care for a Spotify subscription as a gift anymore. It's your job to improve, not mine or any other user's to tell you how.

Hey @UselessUIEmploy

Sorry for the confusion. This community forum is user to user support. Users help out other users and offer tips and solutions. Us users with the "Rock Star" rank are expert helpers. Spotify employees browse the community forum to look at feedback and sometimes they will jump in and reply to some threads from time to time, but there are just so many posts here that it is very hard to do that and reply. The best way to get feedback passed on is to tweet @SpotifyCares on Twitter (there are employees reading the tweets that are sent in) and vote and comment on ideas in the ideas section of the community: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/newideas

Spotify really cares about feedback. The new web player is still fresh and the developers are looking to improve it. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts