Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

No sound on any device

It has been 2 days now and I have no sound coming from spotify. I use the webplayer as well as the Android app. I've tried it on four different computers as well as different browers as well as my phone but no sound comes when I click play even thoug...

• Regular
  • It has been 2 days now and I have no sound coming from spotify. I use the webplayer as well as the Android app. I've tried it on four different computers as well as different browers as well as my ph...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound through spotify.connect to Cocktailaudio X40

I used iOS and Android to try using the spotify connect to my X40, the connection was made but there was no sound from the X40 to my pre-amp. I tried to use Shareplay/Airplay, it works. But from my understanding, I should be able to have a better sou...

• I used iOS and Android to try using the spotify connect to my X40, the connection was made but there was no sound from the X40 to my pre-amp.  I tried to use Shareplay/Airplay, it works.  B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Titel nicht abspielbar (Premium)

Seit kurzem kann ich einige Songs meiner Bibliothek nicht mehr abspielen, weder am Handy noch auf dem Desktop und auch nicht im Webplayer. Ich habe bereits den Cache gelöscht, die App neuinstalliert und auch alles mögliche in den Einstellungen deakti...

• Seit kurzem kann ich einige Songs meiner Bibliothek nicht mehr abspielen, weder am Handy noch auf dem Desktop und auch nicht im Webplayer.  Ich habe bereits den Cache gelöscht, die App neuinsta...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Recover accidentally deleted song?

I'm using the Spotify web player, I was in "Your Music" > "Songs" and was attempting to play a song because I couldn't remember what it sounded like. Well instead of clicking play I accidentally clicked the X just a few pixels to the right and BOOM t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the Spotify web player, I was in "Your Music" > "Songs" and was attempting to play a song because I couldn't remember what it sounded like. Well instead of clicking play I accidentally c...
  • vestend
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 23 likes

Browser update?

I'm really not sure if this goes here but uh...okay... Am I the only one who thinks the new browser web player is extremely ugly and clunky? I have a chromebook and I can't download spotify any other way so I guess I'm stuck with this inconvenient up...

• I'm really not sure if this goes here but uh...okay...   Am I the only one who thinks the new browser web player is extremely ugly and clunky? I have a chromebook and I can't download spotify ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Question about offline playlists. Please help

I'm in the military and set to deploy. I will not have cell or wifi access (obviously). Will I still be able to listen to my music that I've downloaded to my device if I continue to pay the monthly fee? If not I need to figure out alternate means to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in the military and set to deploy. I will not have cell or wifi access (obviously). Will I still be able to listen to my music that I've downloaded to my device if I continue to pay the monthly f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

USEFUL UPDATES

I am a long-time Spotify user and absolutely love it! Since I have some experience in using the platform I also have noticed some things that can be made more beneficial for users. I understand Spotify has other things that need to be dealt with, lik...

• Casual Listener
  • ...hether they have added new songs to their existing playlists, created a new playlists, etc.. (not including private playlists). Also allow users to choose what they want "publicized" on "Home Feed" in t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

What happened to 'Recommended for you' running playlist?

Since Spotify updated last week, the 'Recommended for you' running playlist option is no longer there. I loved this and am devastated! Anyone else noticed this? I can't find any info online about it...am crossing my fingers that it's temporary/fixabl...

• Casual Listener
  • Since Spotify updated last week, the 'Recommended for you' running playlist option is no longer there. I loved this and am devastated! Anyone else noticed this? I can't find any info online about it....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Play queue

So, i've been using the web browser for a couple of years and I always used the play next option. I was wondering where did it go? The layout changed and I still can't seem to find it. Help would be appreciated, thank you :).

• So, i've been using the web browser for a couple of years and I always used the play next option. I was wondering where did it go? The layout changed and I still can't seem to find it. Help would be ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Roku3 problems with Spotify App

I have the problem 1 month ago with Spotify in Roku3. Playlist stops tracks after 5 or 10 tracks plays. In other case when stops de tracks the Album Art disappears with a black image. In other, the playlist can not sound. I do not like this because t...

• Roadie
  • I have the problem 1 month  ago with Spotify in Roku3. Playlist stops tracks after 5 or 10 tracks plays. In other case when stops de tracks the Album Art disappears with a black image. In other,...
  • jwharris28
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes

new web player design

The new web player sucks in so many ways. One should fire the responsible persons as it is harmful to business

• Casual Listener
  • The new web player sucks in so many ways.  One should fire the responsible persons as it is harmful to business  
  • Frejoh466
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! PHILIPS GOGEAR MP3 PLAYER

Hi, is it possible to copy or download a Spotify playlist to a PHILIPS GOGEAR MP3 PLAYER?Best Regards, Stef

• Hi, is it possible to copy or download a Spotify playlist to a PHILIPS GOGEAR MP3 PLAYER? Best Regards, Stef 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't I have a Daily Mix?

I just started using Spotify again almost two weeks ago, and this whole time my Daily Mix just hasn't existed. It has had this same message since I started using Spotify again. I didn't create a new account, and the account I'm using is years old. I ...

Screenshot 2017-04-14 at 7.53.00 PM.png
  • I just started using Spotify again almost two weeks ago, and this whole time my Daily Mix just hasn't existed.       It has had this same message since I started using Spotify ag...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

we-sy@online.no

I don't understand how to change my account to another wisacardnumber. And I don't understand how to use family spotify. How do I do it?

• I don't understand how to change my account to another wisacardnumber. And I don't understand how to use family spotify. How do I do it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning about spam

In the last weeks I have been receiving SMS and mails about Spotify premium for 6 months by paying 10 sek. I know this is false because I haven't register my phone number and the mail address is not the one that I use for Spotify. I just wanted to wa...

• In the last weeks I have been receiving SMS and mails about Spotify premium for 6 months by paying 10 sek. I know this is false because I haven't register my phone number and the mail address is not ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripcion Familiar Premium

Hi!It should be a good idea to have support for changing from premium suscription to the familiy suscription.How is it possible for Spotify not to have a support team to do that?So I have to delete my suscrption and then to activate it again to have ...

• Hi! It should be a good idea to have support for changing from premium suscription to the familiy suscription. How is it possible for Spotify not to have a support team to do that? So I have to de...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streamscount of each song of a playlist

Hi, I would like to see how many streams my playlist generates for each song.For instance I would know how many times a song has been listened thanks to my playlist.Is that possible using your API? Hot can I get detailed analytics about streams?This ...

• Hi,  I would like to see how many streams my playlist generates for each song. For instance I would know how many times a song has been listened thanks to my playlist. Is that possible using ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Stream count
    Streams
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ruku

Will not down load my play list?Is this a known issue?

• Will not down load my play list? Is this a known issue?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I can't log in to my account. I downloaded the app but when I tap on log in it won't let me. It's like it's frozen or something. I tried installing the app again and deleting but it won't work.

• I can't log in to my account. I downloaded the app but when I tap on log in it won't let me. It's like it's frozen or something. I tried installing the app again and deleting but it won't work.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes