Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Worship/Christian Genre Removed

Solved!

Worship/Christian Genre Removed

Went to find the genre for worship music and it is no where to be found. Why was this removed and is it coming back? It was there before Christmas.

Canada

Multiple platforms

Family Premium

2020-01-02 13.02.04.jpg
27 Replies

Thanks, I added my vote. Pretty disappointing to have to go through hoops to get something existing like this reinstated.

Hello! Like mentioned down below this isn’t a new idea it’s a genre that was listed before for years and has be removed. Everyone is just asking for it to be added again, we constantly see new genres added all the time so from a customer understanding we don’t see why it would be difficult to re-add something that was there before? Thanks!

It works to do the search thing. But that is still a workaround. There is a category for Anime but not Christian/Inspirational. What a joke. 

Lol. It is an amazing amount of work to try to search if someone has already submitted that idea. And then, only people who go to that section and can find it can give it “kudos” so it actually happens. This is making things difficult. Not easy. Thanks for #justdoingyourjob Elena.
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Spotify should add the genre back

I've just seen the 'Christian' genre is back when browsing Spotify Canada, where it hasn't been available for many months! Thank you for whoever reenabled it, and I hope it stays for a long time.

Incidentally this was the chief reason I haven't not upgraded to a family subscription and so I will keep an eye out on it over the next couple of weeks to check it remains available and look forward to upgrading.
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We appreciate all the feedback you've given us on this so far 🙂

Since an idea for this has now been created, we'd like to ask you to add your feedback to the relevant thread so that we can keep track of it more easily:

You can find more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange in this Spotify Answer.

Cheers!

Suggested posts