Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• KrazyM
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonon log on not working

Hi I just upgraded to a premium account to use Spotify with Sonos. However, when I try to log on via Sonos I am told I need a spotify username and password. However, when I try to create a spotify username and passwrod I am told I am facebook user. h...

• Hi   I just upgraded to a premium account to use Spotify with Sonos. However, when I try to log on via Sonos I am told I need a spotify username and password. However, when I try to create a s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Wireless Audio - MCI900/12

Hi, I have the HiFi-System mentioned in the subject, with which I can access spotify. Now I would like to randomly play all of the songs saved to my playlists. However, I can only chose one playlist and play it. Is there a possibility to do this or w...

• Hi,   I have the HiFi-System mentioned in the subject, with which I can access spotify.  Now I would like to randomly play all of the songs saved to my playlists. However, I can only cho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

clarion-iphone connect - spotify jump to ipod

hello, just tried to connect my iphone with spotify to the clarion CMD6 marine system. I can hear the sound for 1-2 seconds...then it always jump to the ipod mode. someone knows about problems like this? maybe with a other system? thx for your help g...

• hello,   just tried to connect my iphone with spotify to the clarion CMD6 marine system. I can hear the sound for 1-2 seconds...then it always jump to the ipod mode. someone knows about proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me log onto squeezebox please

okay I have the assigned digit username, i created the password via email link for devices, i installed the spotify app in the squeezebox. I rebooted my squeezebox. I turned off the server on my mac and connected the squeezebox to mysqueezebox.com. I...

• Music Fan
  • okay I have the assigned digit username, i created the password via email link for devices, i installed the spotify app in the squeezebox.  I rebooted my squeezebox.  I turned off the serve...
  • Jos
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

B&O BeoMaster 5 Connectivity

Hi Guys Has anyone managed to hook up Spotify with the BeoMaster 5? Currently we only use it with the BeoMaster 5. We have a Beo6 remote too which I've heard may be capable of some integration too. Anyone done this out there? Thanks David

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys   Has anyone managed to hook up Spotify with the BeoMaster 5?  Currently we only use it with the BeoMaster 5.  We have a Beo6 remote too which I've heard may be capable of so...
  • Bagload
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Jack White album will not play on SONOS

I am a premium costumer and using sonos. The new Jack White album (blunderbuss) will not play on SONOS. How do i fix this?

• I am a premium costumer and using sonos. The new Jack White album (blunderbuss) will not play on SONOS. How do i fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Just bought a sonos and I'm livid

it's not exactly made clear that you have to have a premium spotify account!! why do I have to pay at all when I can stream for free on my laptop? Why not just have ad's through the sonos too? if I have to pay, why can't it be available on the unlimi...

• Casual Listener
  • it's not exactly made clear that you have to have a premium spotify account!!    why do I have to pay at all when I can stream for free on my laptop? Why not just have ad's through the ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xtreamer prodigy

Hey was wandering if you gonna start supporting for mips devices. Realy missing spotify on my xtreamer prodigy

• Hey was wandering if you gonna start supporting for mips devices. Realy missing spotify on my xtreamer prodigy 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9700

After starting the Spotify app on my Blackberry Bold 9700, I get the message: 'Spotify requires an SD Card. Please insert one to continue.' - even if my SD 2GB card is in the phone. Grateful to hear from anyone who managed to solve this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • After starting the Spotify app on my Blackberry Bold 9700, I get the message: 'Spotify requires an SD Card. Please insert one to continue.' - even if my SD 2GB card is in the phone. Grateful to hea...
  • florian
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist incomplete on Squeezebox, ok on Android and PC

I have some playlists which work just fine on my Android phone and on my PC. On the Squeezebox only part of the playlist appears.The first one shows only 152 tracks of the 850 which are there.The second only shows 501 of the 1475 which are there. The...

• Casual Listener
  • I have some playlists which work just fine on my Android phone and on my PC.   On the Squeezebox only part of the playlist appears. The first one shows only 152 tracks of the 850 which are th...
  • RobbieT
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer XHM 20

hey, yesterday my dad bought me the pioneer xhm 20. now wanted to hear my spotify-playlists on my htc sensation xe. but it didn't worked. the sound just came thruogh my htc. i hope you can help me with that. ps: sry for that bad englisch xD

• hey, yesterday my dad bought me the pioneer xhm 20. now wanted to hear my spotify-playlists on my htc sensation xe. but it didn't worked. the sound just came thruogh my htc. i hope you can help me wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I display "Top Songs" by month on my Facebook timeline?

How do I display "Top Songs" by month and number of songs "Listened To" to my Facebook profile/timeline? I already have Spotify linked to my Facebook account, but "Top Songs" doesn't appear. I've noticed a section called "Music" and it displays perso...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I display "Top Songs" by month and number of songs "Listened To" to my Facebook profile/timeline?  I already have Spotify linked to my Facebook account, but "Top Songs" doesn't appear. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stream music on onkyo and pc simultaneously ? with premium account

Can i stream music to my onkyo and listen on my pc to the same time with a Premium account ? Example: I want listen classic music with my onkyo in the living room and country music on my computer simultaneously

• Regular
  • Can i stream music to my onkyo and listen on my pc to the same time with a Premium account ?   Example: I want listen classic music with my onkyo in the living room and country music on my com...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Shuffle Offline Playlists

Hi there, I'm a new user and have created a 200 song playlist on my N8 for use when I run. I used the playlist offline for the first time today but couldn't see how to shuffle it. Can this be done?. Cheers

• Hi there,   I'm a new user and have created a 200 song playlist on my N8 for use when I run. I used the playlist offline for the first time today but couldn't see how to shuffle it. Can this...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect to Sonos with device password

Hi, I've been trying to get Spotify on my Sonos. I requested and received a device password but the Sonos still tells me there's a connection error. I use the device username as well. What could be the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been trying to get Spotify on my Sonos. I requested and received a device password but the Sonos still tells me there's a connection error. I use the device username as well. &nbsp...
  • MartinKA
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Spotify: get your act together

Fact is, all Spotify mobile apps are utter crap! Seriously. They are buggy and not user friendly at all. Why such a good PC client but mobile apps that are crap? On WP it's just a laggy mess. The playlist often lags a lot for several seconds after un...

• Regular
  • Fact is, all Spotify mobile apps are utter crap! Seriously. They are buggy and not user friendly at all. Why such a good PC client but mobile apps that are crap?   On WP it's just a laggy me...
  • TiMtImInYtImTiM
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

[BB] Error message on Blackberry 9700

I can log in on my blackberry and see my playlists but when I try to play something offline, it tells me that the track is not offline synced and tells me to connect to a network and try again. Technically challenged. Can anyone please explain? The b...

• I can log in on my blackberry and see my playlists but when I try to play something offline, it tells me that the track is not offline synced and tells me to connect to a network and try again. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Yet another iOS update!

Just to rub salt in the wounds of us poor Windows Phone users, Spotify have now released yet another iOS update without any sign of anything happening on the Windows Phone front... https://twitter.com/#!/nevyn/status/191974367494807552 We Windows Pho...

• Visitor
  • Just to rub salt in the wounds of us poor Windows Phone users, Spotify have now released yet another iOS update without any sign of anything happening on the Windows Phone front... https://twitter.co...
  • dannejanne
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Please support Nokia Lumia 900

Would love to see full robust version of Spotify for Win Phone 7.5 on the Nokia Lumia 900. Thank you that is all

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to see full robust version of Spotify for Win Phone 7.5 on the Nokia Lumia 900.   Thank you that is all  
  • beerock
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window resizes even in full screen mode

When trying to use the slider on the far side of the screen, where my friends social history is displayed, the mouse cursor automatically changes to the "resize arrows" and can change the width of the window, even when maximised. It's really annoying...

• Music Fan
  • When trying to use the slider on the far side of the screen, where my friends social history is displayed, the mouse cursor automatically changes to the "resize arrows" and can change the width of th...
  • freshwire
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes