Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add Reload Button!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryClassifiedDeviceComputerOperating System??? My Question or IssueThis really is not a issue,but the one thing that always bugged me was Spotify's slow loading.I had to wait for hours to see my Playlists and ecetra...In Google,if...

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Classified Device Computer Operating System ???   My Question or Issue This really is not a issue,but the one thing that always bugged me was Spotify'...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • feature request
    Possible Bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting to Chromecast not working

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceVarious devicesOperating SystemLatest Android OS's My Question or IssueTrying to connect Spotify to Chromecast from Android OS apps does not work. The Chromecast option can be seen but can not be selected. Underneath it...

• Plan Premium Country Finland Device Various devices Operating System Latest Android OS's   My Question or Issue Trying to connect Spotify to Chromecast from Android OS apps does not wo...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add spotify to site

Hello! I read this article: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2018-09-04/how-to-embed-spotifys-play-button/ and try to add spotify player to this site, but he does not appear. I think maybe this is a javascript conflict, but the console GC does not show a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I read this article: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2018-09-04/how-to-embed-spotifys-play-button/ and try to add spotify player to this site, but he does not appear. I think maybe this is a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete change of playlist

So my problem is that a playlist that I recently started to listen to again got complete changed. It was a playlist by Spotify it's called workout beats with a running woman in the cover. I liked the music and listened to it a lot but a few days ago ...

• Visitor
  • So my problem is that a playlist that I recently started to listen to again got complete changed. It was a playlist by Spotify it's called workout beats with a running woman in the cover. I liked the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Black bar pop up

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceWeb playerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis has been happening for a while now. When I open Spotify (web player) on chrome, there's this small black bar just above the play button/tool bar(?) that blocks a lo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Web player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This has been happening for a while now. When I open Spotify (web player) on chrome, there's ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify and Amazon Echo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I ask my Amazon Echo to play music, Adele radio, for instance, I'm not able to see or co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon echo plays wrong music

Plan - PremiumCountry - UKDevice - Echo Plus, Echo Dot Hi all, I have searched but not found the same issue mentioned so apologies if I’ve missed it. Whenever I ask either of my echo devices to play anything, be it single, album or playlist Alexa res...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium Country - UK Device -  Echo Plus, Echo Dot   Hi all,   I have searched but not found the same issue mentioned so apologies if I’ve missed it.   Whenever I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant find a song anymore

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.Plan PremiumCountryUSADeviceMoto e5 SupraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI wanted to play a remix of the song Play Date ...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Moto e5 Supra Operating System Andro...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sort order not updated on Bose SoundTouch

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceBose SoundTouch 300Operating SystemSpotify Connect My Question or IssueWhen playing a playlist on any of my Bose SoundTouch systems (I have multiple), the playlist ALWAYS plays songs as if the playlist were sorted by ...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Bose SoundTouch 300 Operating System Spotify Connect   My Question or Issue When playing a playlist on any of my Bose SoundTouch systems (I have m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Listening NOT controlling

Yesterday I went into the garage for a jam with my housemate thinking we could both listen to the same thing at the same time using Group Session, but we couldn’t. What I would like to see is an actual group listening feature, like a silent disco/rad...

• Yesterday I went into the garage for a jam with my housemate thinking we could both listen to the same thing at the same time using Group Session, but we couldn’t. What I would like to see is an actu...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • feature request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Samsung TV UHD Lyric for karaoke

Do you know how to play spotify with lyrics on my tv? I just started to love the whole new lyrics interface just like in the iphone apps. If you guys know the solutions, can you give me the steps-by-steps details of how to do that? Thanks a bunch!

• Visitor
  • Do you know how to play spotify with lyrics on my tv? I just started to love the whole new lyrics interface just like in the iphone apps.   If you guys know the solutions, can you give me the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Multiroom - Spotify Connect Autoplay not working

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016, Samsung R1 Lite, Samsung Soundbar K650Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1, MacOS 10.14.6 My Question or IssueCan't get Autoplay to work when using Spotify Connect with my Samsung Multiroom devices...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016, Samsung R1 Lite, Samsung Soundbar K650 Operating System iOS 13.5.1, MacOS 10.14.6   My Question or Issue Can't get A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Most Popular

Hi There, so on Spotify when I enter artist's profile, I can see Five of his most popular songs, and next to them there are numbers which I think are saying how many times the song has been played. So my question is, can I see those statistics (these...

• Visitor
  • Hi There, so on Spotify when I enter artist's profile, I can see Five of his most popular songs, and next to them there are numbers which I think are saying how many times the song has been played. S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to Denon

PlanPremiumCountryPanama Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueToday Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everything was fine. Today it still is listed as an available device to connect, but when se...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Panama   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Today Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everythin...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] fix ad deployment - they now (7/2020) regularly crash the mobile app

Beginning 7/2020, when an ad tried to play there is 2 to 3 seconds of silence then the mobile app cashes. 100% failure.

• Regular
  • Beginning 7/2020, when an ad tried to play there is 2 to 3 seconds of silence then the mobile app cashes. 100% failure.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar Duplicate songs from week to week

Each week I keep getting the same songs in my release radar. Literally the same songs. I have thousands of artists in my library and I am following 412 artists. I'm not sure if following is the right criteria. If I put an artist in one of my own play...

• Music Fan
  • Each week I keep getting the same songs in my release radar. Literally the same songs.    I have thousands of artists in my library and I am following 412 artists. I'm not sure if followi...
  • Jeremy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player: Menu doesn't open on pointerdown/mousedown on "more" ellipsis button

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceChromebook (ASUS c434t)Operating SystemChrome OS 83.0.4103.119 My Question or Issue1. Open Spotify web player (open.spotify.com) and go to a playlist/track listing.2. On a track row, go to the right ("more" element) and clic...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Chromebook (ASUS c434t) Operating System Chrome OS  83.0.4103.119   My Question or Issue 1. Open Spotify web player (open.spotify.com) and go to a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music barcode bracelets

I have seen in many places that they are selling this bracelets with the code bar of musics or playlist that are on spotify, my question is, is this legal to do? or they have to have some kind of permissions of spotify?i attach a picture for you to s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen in many places that they are selling this bracelets with the code bar of musics or playlist that are on spotify, my question is, is this legal to do? or they have to have some kind of&nbs...
  • Mario
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Playback Frustration

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceGoogle Home Mini and Google Nest Hub Max My Question or IssueHi all, I'm having a very frustrating time with my Google Home playing Spotify at the moment. Basically when I say OK Google Play Spotify it used to play the last p...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Google Home Mini and Google Nest Hub Max     My Question or Issue Hi all, I'm having a very frustrating time with my Google Home playing Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes