Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribe. Don't want or need this program, hit by mistake. Please REMOV

Never signed up for any plans. I can already download my music without Spotify, I don't need it.

• Visitor
  • Never signed up for any plans. I can already download my music without Spotify, I don't need it.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Albums in web browser no longer displayed in alphabetical order

Hi, I've already opened a similar topic, but didn't get any reply, so I'm re-upping it.I'm a spotify free user listening music via the web browser ( link: https://open.spotify.com/collection/albums ). I'm pretty sure I haven't touched any options, bu...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've already opened a similar topic, but didn't get any reply, so I'm re-upping it. I'm a spotify free user listening music via the web browser ( link: https://open.spotify.com/col...
  • ebeckstr
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 13 likes

Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

To Spotify: Please quit sending me info about the obama pod cast. I am not on Spotify for political reasons. I'm on here for music, plain and simple! I am tired of Spotify pushing the obamas on me and everyone. This is not a political platform, it's ...

• Visitor
  • To Spotify:  Please quit sending me info about the obama pod cast.  I am not on Spotify for political reasons.  I'm on here for music, plain and simple!  I am tired of Spotify pus...
  • Thanksegon
  • 12 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 12 replies
  • 23 likes

Why is Sunday Wind Down for May 15th still first track on Wellness Playlist

Since May, the first track on my Wellness playlist has been the Sunday Wind down for May 15th, I’ve already listened to it, and have to skip it each time I start the playlist. Why won’t it go away? It’s been a month. I can’t see a way to remove it or...

• Since May, the first track on my Wellness playlist has been the Sunday Wind down for May 15th, I’ve already listened to it, and have to skip it each time I start the playlist. Why won’t it go away? I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music randomly pauses when connected to BT speaker

Hey guys, so recently got got a JBL Charge 3 speaker and has been absolutely awesome until now... listening to some sick beats when all of a sudden my spotify pauses, and continues consecutively until I get frustrated and give up. I have solved it so...

• Hey guys,   so recently got got a JBL Charge 3 speaker and has been absolutely awesome until now...   listening to some sick beats when all of a sudden my spotify pauses, and contin...
  • Dozimo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect with Google Home Speaker Groups

Plan: Premium for FamilyCountry: Portugal Device: Huawei Mate 9Operating System: Android 8 My Question or Issue How can I cast via Spotify Connect to a Spekers Group created on google Home?I have 3 Sony speakers (HT-CT800, X88 and ZR7) with built in ...

• Plan: Premium for Family Country: Portugal   Device: Huawei Mate 9 Operating System: Android 8   My Question or Issue   How can I cast via Spotify Connect to a Spekers Group cr...
  • carlverwee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Replaced podcast with new version before releasing but Spotify has old version

I used Libsyn. I noticed an issue with my podcast last night, so I fixed it and re uploaded it last night. It was scheduled to releases this morning. Apple Podcast has the fixed version but Spotify has the version with the issue. How do I fix this. S...

• I used Libsyn.  I noticed an issue with my podcast  last night, so I fixed it and re uploaded it last night.   It was scheduled to releases this morning.  Apple Podcast has t...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleeptimer issues

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20 My Question or IssueWhen I set the sleep timer in the evening (15 minutes), the podcasts also stop after 15 minutes the following day when I play them. The app blocks, the player is partly not dis...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Samsung Galaxy S20   My Question or Issue When I set the sleep timer in the evening (15 minutes), the podcasts also stop after 15 minutes the foll...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast player breaks when playing ads

When I play the Joe Rogan Experience and there’s built in ads, pressing rewind makes the player go back much longer than expected. My belief is that the auto insertion of ads into podcasts is extremely buggy and sloppily implemented.

• Casual Listener
  • When I play the Joe Rogan Experience and there’s built in ads, pressing rewind makes the player go back much longer than expected. My belief is that the auto insertion of ads into podcasts is extreme...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Locking Accounts from playing specific podcasts

Hello Fellow Spotify Podcast Listeners, I recently ran into an issue where I was listening to the Distractible podcast and upon going to the next episode, it simply would not load at all. I had waited about 20 minutes to see if it would at least load...

• Visitor
  • Hello Fellow Spotify Podcast Listeners,   I recently ran into an issue where I was listening to the Distractible podcast and upon going to the next episode, it simply would not load at all. I ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video Podcast stops playing when backgrounded

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 4aOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueI recently tried to watch a podcast episode with video on it (The Rooster Teeth Podcast #605) and it worked great! However as soon as I locked my phone or changed the a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 4a Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue I recently tried to watch a podcast episode with video on it (The Rooster Teeth Podcast #605...
  • Tektas41
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist deleted by a rando! SO frustrated!!!

Hi all, I know this issue has been addressed *multiple* times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along. My sister and I have been working on a collaborative playlist for a few years. It's a carefully curated ...

• Hi all,   I know this issue has been addressed *multiple*  times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along.   My sister and I have been wor...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium payment issues

my spotify premium payment plan Tk. 99 isnt working. its saying that i dont have sufficient funds in my prepaid number even when i have

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify premium payment plan Tk. 99 isnt working. its saying that i dont have sufficient funds in my prepaid number even when i have
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] separate kids area under my account

hello,I need the ability to play music for my baby girl from my account without it ruining my suggested daily mix.I need the ability to switch between "kids" section and my own music section.like they do on Netflix.

• Visitor
  • hello, I need the ability to play music for my baby girl from my account without it ruining my suggested daily mix. I need the ability to switch between "kids" section and my own music section. li...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose Soundlink 2, Mac with Bluetooth Error on Web Player

Hi Spotify Developers I wanted to start another version of this thread to highlight that this is a REAL issue with SPOTIFY and not the Bose Soundlink (or other BT speakers), Bluetooth Stack or in fact CoreAudio on the Mac. This issue is totally repro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Developers   I wanted to start another version of this thread to highlight that this is a REAL issue with SPOTIFY and not the Bose Soundlink (or other BT speakers), Bluetooth S...
  • Songthrush
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to fix bad song/album/artist info ?

From time to time details are wrong. Like a release date matching the year it has been added to Spotify catalog, not the actual year the album has been released. How to fix such issues ?

• Casual Listener
  • From time to time details are wrong. Like a release date matching the year it has been added to Spotify catalog, not the actual year the album has been released.  How to fix such issues ? 
  • PDDK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Billy Talent - The Ex" Volume is much lower than rest of album Billy Talent

Title says all. It's really ruining my experience at the moment. It's an issue for both albums (Billy Talent and its 10th Anniversary Edition). Please fix?

• Regular
  •   Title says all.   It's really ruining my experience at the moment.   It's an issue for both albums (Billy Talent and its 10th Anniversary Edition).   Please fix? 😉
  • Hymnau
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Open App on phone with Spotify url link instead of web page

When you click Spotify URL's across the internet (on your phone), no matter the platform, they open a web interface instead of the app. Result is that you have to login, what nobody does. It would be much better if you launch the app on the phone dir...

• Casual Listener
  • When you click Spotify URL's across the internet (on your phone), no matter the platform, they open a web interface instead of the app. Result is that you have to login, what nobody does. It would be...
  • nasmore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Firestick stops playing and closes spotify

I regularly have spotify open on my laptop and amazon firestick. Although sometimes whilst playing it through the firestick it seems to time out? if im on spotify doing things and playing different songs it doesn't do this. But if i want to play one ...

• I regularly have spotify open on my laptop and amazon firestick. Although sometimes whilst playing it through the firestick it seems to time out? if im on spotify doing things and playing different s...
  • sdelacas
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes