Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

top 50 south korea

How does the TOP 50 work? in the Korean one I saw artists with more than 30000 streams do not appear in the ranking and then at the 50th place see artists with just over 5000 views. It seems strange to me, maybe I did not understand how it works. For...

• How does the TOP 50 work? in the Korean one I saw artists with more than 30000 streams do not appear in the ranking and then at the 50th place see artists with just over 5000 views. It seems strange ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback plays the wrong song

Whenever I try and search for a song and press the playback to view the song, it plays an entirely different song and does not play the correct song

• Whenever I try and search for a song and press the playback to view the song, it plays an entirely different song and does not play the correct song
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can i add local files directly from my iphone, and if i can, how?

i went to my local files playlist on the iphone app, and there’s no option to add the files. i searched it and all the rwsulrs show that you have to do it on a computer. is it possible that i can do it on mobile??

• Visitor
  • i went to my local files playlist on the iphone app, and there’s no option to add the files. i searched it and all the rwsulrs show that you have to do it on a computer. is it possible that i can do ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists not showing on spotify for artists

i got placed into a handful of listener and other playlists. i can see the streams coming in on the audience, song section, and stream breakdown percents. but when i go to the playlist section non of the playlists show up on any timeframe.Why would t...

• i got placed into a handful of listener and other playlists. i can see the streams coming in on the audience, song section, and stream breakdown percents. but when i go to the playlist section non of...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium still playing ads. Can't get it to stop.

I've purchased a premium plan that's good until August this year, but it plays ads on everyone of my devices. My phone, tablet, computer, iPad and my Google home. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still doing the same thing no matter what. Ho...

• Visitor
  • I've purchased a premium plan that's good until August this year, but it plays ads on everyone of my devices. My phone, tablet, computer, iPad and my Google home. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution “Can’t add songs to Collaborative Playlist”

What doesn’t work:- Adding songs to a collaborative playlist on any platform or by a free or premium userWhat does work:- Private playlists work completely fine- Following the collaborative playlist- Viewing and previewing the songs in the collaborat...

• What doesn’t work: - Adding songs to a collaborative playlist on any platform or by a free or premium user What does work: - Private playlists work completely fine - Following the collaborati...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to add spotify as a sonos service

I had to reset my sonos controller (Connect), which dropped all my music services. When I tried to add spotify back, I get this message (after a brief search):"unable to load service description, please try again" There are 4 spotify services listed ...

• Regular
  • I had to reset my sonos controller (Connect), which dropped all my music services.  When I tried to add spotify back, I get this message (after a brief search): "unable to load service descript...
  • SvenDelporte
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have the same follower following my 250+ times. Help me with fixing it

I didn't do anything. When i looked at my followers i saw 310 followers the same person is following me multiple times how can i fix it?

• Visitor
  • I didn't do anything. When i looked at my followers i saw 310 followers the same person is following me multiple times how can i fix it?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer not playing podcasts

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceHP Pavilion Laptop 15 on web playerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy podcast episodes are playing but there's no audio on web player? Like it's acting as if the podcast is still playing despite no aud...

• Plan Free Country United States Device HP Pavilion Laptop 15 on web player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My podcast episodes are playing but there's no audio on we...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps changing to random songs.

Hi. It started about 20 minutes ago where spotify will start playing random songs from random playlists i don't have everytime i try and change songs similar to this topic https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Playlist-not-playing-in-order/td-p/4...

• Hi. It started about 20 minutes ago where spotify will start playing random songs from random playlists i don't have everytime i try and change songs similar to this topic https://community.spotify.c...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music feeds audible through speakers--podcasts play but are not audible.

Today any music on Spotify plays and is audible through my speakers. Any podcast content I play shows to be playing but is not audible. This is not a problem with my speaker/system. Podcasts simply play silently.

• Visitor
  • Today any music on Spotify plays and is audible through my speakers. Any podcast content I play shows to be playing but is not audible. This is not a problem with my speaker/system. Podcasts simply ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to upload with my own provider ?

I would like to upload the tracks of my label's artists from my own provider on your platform, but how can I become a spotify provider ?

• I would like to upload the tracks of my label's artists from my own provider on your platform, but how can I become a spotify provider ?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution right now the music volume is heard a little low

when i opened spotify play the music i was listening, for some reason, it heard a little low and not so loud as before.

• Visitor
  • when i opened spotify play the music i was listening, for some reason, it heard a little low and not so loud as before.
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribe. Don't want or need this program, hit by mistake. Please REMOV

Never signed up for any plans. I can already download my music without Spotify, I don't need it.

• Visitor
  • Never signed up for any plans. I can already download my music without Spotify, I don't need it.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes