Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Make this pages submission work with Safari

When clicking next after typing in the idea subject, the next page just tries to load endlessly repeating. Safari Big Sur 11.6... Had install and use Chrome. Site should be CROSS BROWSER and tested as such. Or at least clear alerting saying which bro...

• Casual Listener
  • When clicking next after typing in the idea subject, the next page just tries to load endlessly repeating. Safari Big Sur 11.6... Had install and use Chrome. Site should be CROSS BROWSER and tested a...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Sonos assistant Google, Tesla,... ,][Other] Multiple sessions for Spotify duo and family

Currently, Spotify only allows one session at a time per account, even with duo (2 accounts bundled) or family (6 accounts bundled) subscriptions. In order to take full advantage of Spotify's integration, the number of simultaneous sessions should ma...

• Music Fan
  • Currently, Spotify only allows one session at a time per account, even with duo (2 accounts bundled) or family (6 accounts bundled) subscriptions.    In order to take full advantage of Sp...
  • Wattokp
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
    assistant Google
    Other
    Tesla
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Filter Add-on: "Played", "Not Played"

Good day Spotify! I had a suggestion for you guys! Can you add a filter option, "PLAYED","NOT PLAYED". It would be a game changer when listening to Podcasts!. It is pretty troublesome to open my phone and manually skip the episodes that I have heard ...

• Visitor
  • Good day Spotify!   I had a suggestion for you guys! Can you add a filter option, "PLAYED","NOT PLAYED".    It would be a game changer when listening to Podcasts!. It is pretty tro...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

INVASIVE POP UPS ON PREMIUM

Hey, I know Spotify knows about this and aren't doing anything about it on purpose. We don't pay you extra money to continue getting invasive pop ups you CAN'T TURN OFF!!!! WHY???? WHY????????? ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY, ANOTHER POP UP ...

• Music Fan
  • Hey, I know Spotify knows about this and aren't doing anything about it on purpose.   We don't pay you extra money to continue getting invasive pop ups you CAN'T TURN OFF!!!!   WHY?...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play the private playlist that i followed

Hey, i'm trying to listen a private playlist that i followed but it doesn't even open on win10 app. I tried on mobile app too. It says it is private list and doesn't play again. What should i do

• Hey, i'm trying to listen a private playlist that i followed but it doesn't even open on win10 app. I tried on mobile app too. It says it is private list and doesn't play again. What should i do
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Localize Spotify to Ukrainian fully - localize all clients and all your services

Spotify was launched in Ukraine some time ago.Yet the service itself was not localized properly before entering the region.Clearly, Spotify was introduced in Ukraine as a part of introducing it in Russia, but this is a poor excuse.A blind man would s...

Screenshot from 2021-08-01 14-20-31.png
  • Spotify was launched in Ukraine some time ago. Yet the service itself was not localized properly before entering the region. Clearly, Spotify was introduced in Ukraine as a part of introducing it...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 26 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not connect to HEOS

PlanPremium (Family)CountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 14.8My Question or IssueSince a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already restarted everything, even did a hard reset of the HEOS. I also trie...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Switzerland Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 14.8 My Question or Issue Since a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Podcasts] Spotify on TV

This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you guys fix the streaming resolution when it comes to ...

• Visitor
  • This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show "Now Playing" in PowerPoint

is there a way to have what is "now playing" showing up within other computer programs. For example, to have a slide in PPT with the current song which is playing?

• is there a way to have what is "now playing" showing up within other computer programs. For example, to have a slide in PPT with the current song which is playing? 
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally hid a song

I accidentally hid a song on a radio Spotify was playing and I don’t know what the song is so I’m not sure what to do to put it back on the radio. Can anyone offer any help/ advice

• I accidentally hid a song on a radio Spotify was playing and I don’t know what the song is so I’m not sure what to do to put it back on the radio. Can anyone offer any help/ advice 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] How to block an artist?

The solution to click the "three dots" under the Artist's page and choose to block them doesn't seem to exist (at least on the desktop App). How do we do this?

• Visitor
  • The solution to click the "three dots" under the Artist's page and choose to block them doesn't seem to exist (at least on the desktop App). How do we do this?  
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify between Devices

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone/HP LaptopMy Question or IssueI've recently noticed an issue where my Spotify on both my laptop and my iPhone keep connecting to each other. I'll be listening to music on my laptop and Spotify will be closed on my phone, but wh...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone/HP Laptop My Question or Issue I've recently noticed an issue where my Spotify on both my laptop and my iPhone keep connecting to each other.  I'll be listening t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify does not work with Voice Assistant on Facebook Portal

I can't get this Facebook Portal to use the voice assistant with SpotifyThis is a video showing the problem: https://youtu.be/L4cjuLqnd2oI've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, restarting and unplugging the device, resetting the device, and...

• I can't get this Facebook Portal to use the voice assistant with Spotify This is a video showing the problem: https://youtu.be/L4cjuLqnd2o I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, res...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcas sleep timer

for the love of god, fix the issue of the sleep timer, it doesn’t work when you are trying to use it on a speaker and some of us wanna hear our podcast at night, thank you very much, meIm serious xx

• Visitor
  • for the love of god, fix the issue of the sleep timer, it doesn’t work when you are trying to use it on a speaker and some of us wanna hear our podcast at night, thank you very much, me Im serious xx
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding a podcast

I'm trying to find this podcast and I can't seem to find it on the Spotify app. I was using another app for listening to podcasts and that one was able to find this. Here are the details:https://play.acast.com/s/theres-a-column-for-that/s1e21-carolin...

• I'm trying to find this podcast and I can't seem to find it on the Spotify app. I was using another app for listening to podcasts and that one was able to find this. Here are the details: https://pl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Homepage customization/ remove podcasts

I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary).I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I want to continue it, listen to similar ones or anything ...

• Visitor
  • I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary). I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I wa...
  • dr3wpnu1z
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Recent updates killed Car Android head units

My car has a 7" horizontal display Head unit.Since the new updates, I am no longer able to open the music player, to access the main player page (with the function buttons, shuffle etc)This means it's now permenantly stuck on shuffle, no ability to s...

• My car has a 7" horizontal display Head unit. Since the new updates, I am no longer able to open the music player, to access the main player page (with the function buttons, shuffle etc) This means...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Spotify

Good morning. I wanted to ask you how you could change those squares in the home (see image) since I only see podcasts that do not interest me thanks

• Good morning. I wanted to ask you how you could change those squares in the home (see image) since I only see podcasts that do not interest me thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Browse] Don't intrusively advertise/promote features/deals (like Duo) in the application.

I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome.Now; I get that a lot of people may want this, including paying customers. So I can ...

• Regular
  • I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome. Now; I get that a lot of peop...
  • Zoonvanjohan
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Smooth transition between playlists and manual skips

Hey, is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?

• Hey,  is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?
  • anjalimckiernan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes