Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Kitsune_Inari
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Xbox One][Connect] Xbox app does not work.

As the title suggests, my Spotify app on my Xbox One is not working. I load up the app on my console, and the screen is just black for about 5-10 seconds, and then the app just closes itself. I have tried using Spotify Connect off of my phone and com...

• Visitor
  • As the title suggests, my Spotify app on my Xbox One is not working. I load up the app on my console, and the screen is just black for about 5-10 seconds, and then the app just closes itself. I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Xbox One
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of response from Merchbar

I am trying to get some of my Artist's merchandise displayed on their profile page. I have attempted to get in contact with Merchbar multiple times over the course of a couple of months, and I have yet to receive any kind of response. I have signed u...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to get some of my Artist's merchandise displayed on their profile page.   I have attempted to get in contact with Merchbar multiple times over the course of a couple of months, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Glitch / Issue

This is an odd, very specific issue. First, context; I'm a weird person who tends to listen to the same song on repeat. Now, the issue. I'll load up spotify, pick a song. An advertisement plays every. Single. Time. Discover cashback match plays, and ...

• Visitor
  • This is an odd, very specific issue. First, context; I'm a weird person who tends to listen to the same song on repeat. Now, the issue. I'll load up spotify, pick a song. An advertisement plays every...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove Denon soundbar from another account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a problem with unauthorized access to my soundbar via Spotify Connection feature. Some...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I ...
  • ptrgrt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

Spotify version: Spotify Premium account / Spotify ConnectCountry: The NetherlandsDevices: Yamaha WXC-50 / Apple iPad 2018Lately I have problems with Spotify Connect. It is randomly pausing. I have no idea what is causing this problem.

• Visitor
  • Spotify version: Spotify Premium account / Spotify Connect Country: The Netherlands Devices: Yamaha WXC-50 / Apple iPad 2018 Lately I have problems with Spotify Connect. It is randomly pausing. I ...
  • VitosX
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I upload song on Spotify? | odettastuikys

Hello members I want to upload my song (odeta stuikys rose is now with you) on Spotify. I write this song for my friend and she liked it now I want to upload it on Spotify so the world can enjoy my song. How can I upload song on Spotify? Please share...

• Hello members   I want to upload my song (odeta stuikys rose is now with you) on Spotify. I write this song for my friend and she liked it now I want to upload it on Spotify so the world can e...
  • hadagaj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Distributor to release an album with different languages on Spotify

Does somebody know any Distributor that allows you to release an album with 2 or more different languages on Spotify?. I have some original songs in English and Portuguese that I would like to put together on the same album and I know some artists th...

• Roadie
  • Does somebody know any Distributor that allows you to release an album with 2 or more different languages on Spotify?.  I have some original songs in English and Portuguese that I would like to...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What CODEC does Connect use?

Hi, I use Spotify Connect a lot on my Yamaha AV Receiver. I know that the Desktop and mobile apps use Ogg Vorbis, but I wondered what CODEC and bit rate is used to deliver tracks to my Spotify Connect device?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use Spotify Connect a lot on my Yamaha AV Receiver.   I know that the Desktop and mobile apps use Ogg Vorbis, but I wondered what CODEC and bit rate is used to deliver tracks to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Struggling to link to Alexa app using Facebook login

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 8 Plus 256GB)Operating System(iOS 13.1) My Question or IssueWhen I attempt to link Spotify to the Alexa app, I log in via Facebook as normal, but there's no verification screen to accept the link l...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone 8 Plus 256GB) Operating System (iOS 13.1)   My Question or Issue When I attempt to link Spotify to the Alexa app, I log in via...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads are loud

The Autotrader ad is very annoying and hurts my ears.PlanFree/CountryUSADeviceChromebookOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • The Autotrader ad is very annoying and hurts my ears. Plan Free/ Country USA Device Chromebook Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Mono Car Bluetooth Interference

I have an iPhone 8 and a 2009 car with a base level stereo. My car is equipped with hands free calling (mono Bluetooth) but not wireless music (stereo Bluetooth). I have a Bluetooth adapter which plugs into my aux port. This functions well on its own...

• Visitor
  • I have an iPhone 8 and a 2009 car with a base level stereo. My car is equipped with hands free calling (mono Bluetooth) but not wireless music (stereo Bluetooth). I have a Bluetooth adapter which plu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access my free account on the sansung smart tv app

Boa tarde, Não consigo acessar minha conta gratuita no aplicativo para smart tv sansung. Alguém poderia me ajudar?

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, Não consigo acessar minha conta gratuita no aplicativo para smart tv sansung. Alguém poderia me ajudar?  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New MS Edge Chromium supports Spotify web player and Web Scrobbler Chrome extension for Last.fm

The stable Microsoft Edge Chromium browser was released on Jan 15th, 2020 for Windows 7-10, macOS, iOS and Android. It is available either as part of the monthly Windows Update or separately from this Microsoft page. It works fine with the Spotify we...

Spotify webplayer in Edge Chromium with Web Scrobbler extension.png
  • Roadie
  • The stable Microsoft Edge Chromium browser was released on Jan 15th, 2020 for Windows 7-10, macOS, iOS and Android. It is available either as part of the monthly Windows Update or separately from thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS3] Unable to update to 1.22

CountryItalyDevicePlay Station 3My Question or Issue The application on PS3 is trying to update to v.1.22,when trying to download it fails and exits with error code 90810017I've already tried to remove and reinstall the app, but no luck.What can I do...

• Country Italy Device Play Station 3 My Question or Issue   The application on PS3 is trying to update to v.1.22, when trying to download it fails and exits with error code 90810017 ...
  • xCrazyMaik123x
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Protected content on chromebook turned on but still not working

I use Web Player and each time i get on it comes up an error saying, "Enable secure playback in your browser". I allowed protected content in Settings and it still doesn't work. I noticed if I'm not signed in, it works. This problem has been going on...

• I use Web Player and each time i get on it comes up an error saying, "Enable secure playback in your browser". I allowed protected content in Settings and it still doesn't work. I noticed if I'm...
  • XoNation
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I claimed my Google Mini but Date Window Closed

I claimed my free google Mini but turns out I didn't "All the way" claim it. I just saw the email today reminding me to "Finish" claiming it but Apartently the Window closed yesterday. Am I really out of luck because this is super disappointing. Why ...

• Visitor
  • I claimed my free google Mini but turns out I didn't "All the way" claim it. I just saw the email today reminding me to "Finish" claiming it but Apartently the Window closed yesterday. Am I really ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs I didn't play

Appearing on my list of most popular songs of 2019 several bands that I have never played on Spotity, does not seem to be the option to remove.I already tried contact for support. Please get support to contact you as soon as possible or I'll look for...

• Casual Listener
  • Appearing on my list of most popular songs of 2019 several bands that I have never played on Spotity, does not seem to be the option to remove. I already tried contact for support. Please get supp...
  • carlos_danker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist loading efficiency problem in Windows Phone 10 app

Hello, I recently got myself a Windows Phone 10 smartphone (Lumia 640) and downloaded Spotify on it. The problem is, that the app takes a whoooole lot of time to load my most used playlist, which has over 400 songs in it. It deals with loading other ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently got myself a Windows Phone 10 smartphone (Lumia 640) and downloaded Spotify on it.   The problem is, that the app takes a whoooole lot of time to load my most used p...
  • Flor42
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Playlists

Hi, I Expired my Prime membership last year. How can I retreive my Amazon Playlists bac to Spotify? Thank you Best,Alan.

• Regular
  • Hi,   I Expired my Prime membership last year. How can I retreive my Amazon Playlists bac to Spotify?   Thank you   Best, Alan.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy Connect não funciona corretamente

Plan(Premium)CountryBrasilDevice(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 13.3) My Question or IssueQuando eu tento usar o Spotify Connect para ouvir música na minha TV aparece que está conectando e o aplicativo abre, mas não entra direto e eu preciso fazer lo...

• Visitor
  • Plan (Premium) Country Brasil Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS 13.3)   My Question or Issue Quando eu tento usar o Spotify Connect para ouvir música na minha TV aparece que est...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes