Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lagging on new Samsung Premium Tv

Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app. It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included) While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoothly. I mean that song likes to pause like for A half second nad t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app.  It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included)  While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoot...
  • zeonos
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On Google Home Spotify won’t select the original Fairytale of New York

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceGoogle Home My Question or IssueEverytime I ask Google Home to play Song Fairytale of New York from Spotify, it doesn’t play the original version. It plays a version with the Pogues and Katie Melua.Even when I ask to pl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Google Home   My Question or Issue Everytime I ask Google Home to play Song Fairytale of New York from Spotify, it doesn’t play the original version. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Are Daily Mixes created using genre info?

Hi,I really like the current Daily Mix feature - it's great for discovering new music and also for noticing new patterns in my listening habits and crossovers between genre that I hadn't noticed before. For example, I'm listening to a cool mix right ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I really like the current Daily Mix feature - it's great for discovering new music and also for noticing new patterns in my listening habits and crossovers between genre that I hadn't noticed be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify wrapped 2019 doesnt show up.

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy J3 2017Operating SystemAndroid Pie 9.0 My Question or IssueI've tried on the website, on the app and on another device, but I can't see my spotify wrapped 2019, it only shows me my playlist....

• Plan Family Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Operating System Android Pie 9.0   My Question or Issue I've tried on the website, on the app and on another de...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

xbox web player on edge

can you use the web player on xbox, it used to work now it always says, enable the web player, then it takes you to update but edge cant download anyway

• can you use the web player on xbox, it used to work now it always says, enable the web player, then it takes you to update but edge cant download anyway
  • βeansツ
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can no longer search playlist by typing / "The" bands are all alphabetically under 'T' now

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro 2018 Operating SystemmacOS High Sierra v10.13.6 My Question or Issue Hello there -I just noticed this issue today.. I have a giant playlist (1100+ songs) and I usually keep in alphabetical order, then (with a s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Macbook Pro 2018  Operating System macOS High Sierra v10.13.6   My Question or Issue   Hello there - I just noticed this issue today...
  • FoxyMamaCTM
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify Wrapped only shows songs listened to from half the year

PlanSwitched from student plan to family plan halfway through 2019CountryUSAMy Question or IssueUpon looking at my Spotify wrapped for 2019, I have many songs and artists that I have not listened to in a while being my top songs. I've been tracking m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Switched from student plan to family plan halfway through 2019 Country USA My Question or Issue Upon looking at my Spotify wrapped for 2019, I have many songs and artists that I have not li...
  • jhansen707
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Date Range in Spotify API

I am trying to find the top tracks and artists but for a specific date range and it seems that Spotify only offers three options (short, medium and long term). Is there anything in the roadmap for this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to find the top tracks and artists but for a specific date range and it seems that Spotify only offers three options (short, medium and long term). Is there anything in the roadmap for th...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify API returns different results (compared to Wrapped)

Hi all, I have used the Wrapped 2019 and noticed that the songs of the decade from me was Megablast (Hip Hop on Precinct 13) [7" Mix] - ['Bomb The Bass']. I then used an API script (long_term) and that songs was no 3. The first one was the Kmo Ba'hai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have used the Wrapped 2019 and noticed that the songs of the decade from me was Megablast (Hip Hop on Precinct 13) [7" Mix] - ['Bomb The Bass']. I then used an API script (lon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution YG album randomly plays when playing music or paused

My Question or IssueOn occassion (now like 2-3 times a day) YG's 4REAL 4REAL album will start playing, stopping whatever music I'm playing at the moment (and just started randomly playing while my music was paused). This is happening across my device...

• My Question or Issue On occassion (now like 2-3 times a day) YG's 4REAL 4REAL album will start playing, stopping whatever music I'm playing at the moment (and just started randomly playing while my ...
  • Liber500
  • 11 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Everything except rap!

I want a staion to play a wide selection of music.I want to hear selections from every gender EXCEPT Rap ( Any song that is all or has sections of monotone chanting ). I am also not a fan of music that was generated by a rythym machine. The sation sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I want a staion to play a wide selection of music. I want to hear selections from every gender EXCEPT Rap ( Any song that is all or has sections of monotone chanting ).  I am also not a fan of ...
  • jaimogoff
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Decade Story (My Decade Wrapped) not available

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid OnePlus 3TOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI have more than 2 years of listening data but did not get the option to create a My Decade Wrapped Instagram Story or Post image. I've had a Spotify accoun...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android OnePlus 3T Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have more than 2 years of listening data but did not get the opti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No url change for spotify web player.

I use to be able to go back to a page andthe URL would change and I could use the back button to retrace my steps. For example, I would be on the Spotify Web home page, I would choose a playlist and the URL would change, I would click on an artist's ...

• Regular
  • I use to be able to go back to a page andthe URL would change and I could use the back button to retrace my steps. For example, I would be on the Spotify Web home page, I would choose a playlist and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song radio not playing selected song

whenever i select “song radio” on a chosen song that i’d like to listen to it takes me to the song radio playlist... however, my chosen song is not in the playlist i have the spotify student package, my brother has the premium package and it doesnt d...

• Casual Listener
  • whenever i select “song radio” on a chosen song that i’d like to listen to it takes me to the song radio playlist... however, my chosen song is not in the playlist   i have the spotify studen...
  • Alexclarkny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2019 Wrapped Inaccuracies?

I am making this post because I have noticed some discrepancies in my Wrapped statistics and I have already heard from numerous people that they have also gotten results that seem wrong to them. What seems weird to me:1. Minutes streamed. According t...

• Regular
  • I am making this post because I have noticed some discrepancies in my Wrapped statistics and I have already heard from numerous people that they have also gotten results that seem wrong to them. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Order of podcast episodes in Apple CarPlay

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone SE & Sony XAV-AX1000Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI’m listening to a lot of podcasts in my car, buy Spotify on Apple CarPlay always plays the episodes in the wrong order. Is there any way to chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone SE & Sony XAV-AX1000 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I’m listening to a lot of podcasts in my car, buy Spotify on Appl...
  • ionize
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

$ in artist name

My artist name is Ba$ha and I posted a song a while ago on Spotify through Spare Music, but the $ is gone so now it's just Baha. How can I get that $ and is it because of Spotify or the distribution?

• Visitor
  • My artist name is Ba$ha and I posted a song a while ago on Spotify through Spare Music, but the $ is gone so now it's just Baha. How can I get that $ and is it because of Spotify or the distribution?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify borra mis canciones

Soy usuario Premium hace casi un mes y cuando finalmente termino de descargar mis canciones para escucharlas sin internet se borran. Tengo un Lumia 640, descargué casi 3000 canciones (un poco más de 5 gb) y tengo una tarjeta de 16 gb. Ya me pasó una ...

• Casual Listener
  • Soy usuario Premium hace casi un mes y cuando finalmente termino de descargar mis canciones para escucharlas sin internet se borran. Tengo un Lumia 640, descargué casi 3000 canciones (un poco más de ...
  • jaed_7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to try twice to connect to Chromecast Audio

PlanPremiumCountryLithuaniaDeviceOnePlus A5010Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueWhen I want to connect to a Chromecast Audio and I click on it in the Connect to a Device list nothing happens, Spotify just returns to the Now Playing window...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Lithuania Device OnePlus A5010 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue When I want to connect to a Chromecast Audio and I click on it in the Connect to a...
  • mikew_nt
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Any possible legal issues when linking to public playlist from mobile game?

I am creating a mobile game with various characters and in order to better display the character personalities and their music taste, I would like to add a link from the profile of the character in the game to the character's public playlist on Spoti...

• Visitor
  • ...he game to the character's public playlist on Spotify. Do I need some special contract with Spotify in order to do that?
  • TacticalKarma
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes