Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Embeded Playlist not working - Receiving an error - Sorry, couldn't find that

I'm on a Spotify Premium Subscription in the US.I've embedded our Pickleball Playlist on the homepage of our site... https://pickleballist.com and it has been displaying properly for months! All of a sudden it is no longer working. Instead, you see a...

Pickleballist  Coming Soon 2019-09-17 14-00-16.png
  • I'm on a Spotify Premium Subscription in the US. I've embedded our Pickleball Playlist on the homepage of our site... https://pickleballist.com and it has been displaying properly for months! All ...
  • crissyrv
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player][Firefox] Unable to view podcast episodes

To be specific, I am unable to scroll down to view previous episodes of Last Podcast on the Left, limiting me to only the first 50 or so episodes that initially load. I am trying this on Windows 10, on Firefox 75.0 (64-bit). It seems as though the we...

• Visitor
  • To be specific, I am unable to scroll down to view previous episodes of Last Podcast on the Left, limiting me to only the first 50 or so episodes that initially load. I am trying this on Windows 10, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web browser and Desktop (Chromebook) won't open

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceHP ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueI can't open either Web browser or the desktop app for Chromebooks. It always pops up as the link has been removed, or it takes ages to load the page. I haven't see...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device HP Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue I can't open either Web browser or the desktop app for Chromebooks. It always pops up as...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify send me back to the same playlist everytime I share a new one

Everytime I share a new playlist, the link send people to the same one (the first one I create, not the last one). Why? PlanFree CountrySpain DeviceComputer (Mac and Windows)Operating SystemMacOS Catalina, Windows 10 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I share a new playlist, the link send people to the same one (the first one I create, not the last one). Why?      Plan Free   Country Spain   Device Comp...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist name.

hello, i was wondering if curse words are allowed to be in your playlist's name?I remembering having issue with curse words in my apple music's playlists' names.

• Regular
  • hello, i was wondering if curse words are allowed to be in your playlist's name? I remembering having issue with curse words in my apple music's playlists' names.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify desktop and Spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceLenovo PCSteljes SA 60Operating System(Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, since a few days, i have a problem using desktop app on my windows 10 PC.Playlist sync works between web player, PC desktop app, and phone app (H...

• Plan Premium Country France   Device Lenovo PC Steljes SA 60 Operating System (Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, since a few days, i have a problem using desktop app on my w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Song not in your catalog'

My Question or IssueHey I'm an artist and released a new single yesterday.The single went live and all was fine but now my stats for it have disappeared including the live stream count. It is greyed out and when I hover over it, it says 'song not in ...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Hey I'm an artist and released a new single yesterday. The single went live and all was fine but now my stats for it have disappeared including the live stream ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Picture/cover

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromebookOperating SystemVersion 80.0.3987.162 My Question or IssueI am on my web player, and it does not let me change my playlist cover. I was reading other people's problems with this, and they said there shou...

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 2.41.55 PM.png Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 2.42.12 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Chromebook Operating System Version 80.0.3987.162   My Question or Issue I am on my web player, and it does not let me change my playlist cove...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue not staying as it is after closing and opening the app again

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueLately, whenever I add tracks from an already downloaded playlist (let's call this playlist A) to my 'Queue' while listening to another playlist (let's c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Lately, whenever I add tracks from an already downloaded playlist (le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast disappeared

Hi guys, My podcast disappeared from Spotify 10 days ago. When I asked, the answer was "Spotify for Podcasters isn't intended to be used as a music distribution tool". The podcast I upload is a program I record weekly, where I mix music live as a DJ....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   My podcast disappeared from Spotify 10 days ago. When I asked, the answer was "Spotify for Podcasters isn't intended to be used as a music distribution tool".   The podcast I...
  • alphavicen
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Android app disconnects from Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceGoogle Pixel 3 Xl, Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid (build PQ3A.190605.004.A1) Spotify app version 8.5.10.774My Question or IssueWhen I cast from my phone to my Google Home, the 'connection' drops out within second...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device Google Pixel 3 Xl, Google Home Operating System Android (build PQ3A.190605.004.A1)  Spotify app version 8.5.10.774 My Question or Issue When...
  • kicker1
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer not going into fullscreen

Free Plan DeviceMac(MacOS mojave) I've put the webplayer int fullscreen, but it was only taking up half of the screen. I haven't had this problem until now. I'm not sure what's going on or how I can fix it.Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.38.39 AM.png
  • Visitor
  • Free Plan   Device Mac (MacOS mojave)   I've put the webplayer int fullscreen, but it was only taking up half of the screen. I haven't had this problem until now. I'm not sure what's ...
  • mt11042
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Subscription] Ads on premium

So I have noticed an increase in the number of ads popping up on my premium spotify app on android. These ads are telling me to buy duo which is fine the first time or two so that I am informed of the service but after that your defeating the purpose...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have noticed an increase in the number of ads popping up on my premium spotify app on android. These ads are telling me to buy duo which is fine the first time or two so that I am informed of th...
  • KiranRoane
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Eligible For Playlist Pitch

Hello Community, I have a new single pre-release and just noticed I am not eligible to make a playlist pitch. What changed? This is a first. I have been on Spotify curator's playlist before. I have more than 30k monthly listeners and a solid fanbase....

• Hello Community, I have a new single pre-release and just noticed I am not eligible to make a playlist pitch. What changed? This is a first. I have been on Spotify curator's playlist before. I have...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Oooops, something went wrong while loading your albums

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWeb Player - Chrome, Firefox, Edge.....Oooops, something went wrong while loading your albums.....Every time I try to click on albums in Web Player.....Works on Windows 10 Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Web Player - Chrome, Firefox, Edge..... Oooops, something went wrong while loading your albums..... ...
  • Peter125
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists won’t properly shuffle music

When I set a playlist to shuffle Spotify doesn’t fully shuffle it. Instead it will play three to four songs in a row from the same artist and/or album.PlanStudent PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueWhy won’...

• Visitor
  • When I set a playlist to shuffle Spotify doesn’t fully shuffle it. Instead it will play three to four songs in a row from the same artist and/or album. Plan Student Premium Country USA Device i...
  • ekl0920
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Open Links to Shared playlists in Web Player

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromeboxOperating SystemChromium My Question or IssueAnytime I try to open a link to someone else's playlist, the web player just defaults back to my home page. No errors are shown but I can't access the playlist. A...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Chromebox Operating System Chromium   My Question or Issue Anytime I try to open a link to someone else's playlist, the web player just defaults ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Asus Clique R100 - Spotify Connect Streaming Quality

Hi,since I just learned that Spotify streams with only 256 kbit/s to Google Chromecast Audio without explicitly stating that anywhere, I'd like to know in which quality Spotify Connect streams to the Asus Clique R100.Thanks a lot in advance,lord_moeh...

• Hi, since I just learned that Spotify streams with only 256 kbit/s to Google Chromecast Audio without explicitly stating that anywhere, I'd like to know in which quality Spotify Connect streams to t...
  • Na1coss
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching to Alexa changes my queue.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAlexa Echo My Question or IssueWhen I play to Alexa, my queue will shuffle to play one artist very heavily, and hardly anything else. Even if I make a queue on another device and then switch to my Alexa, my Alexa will switc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Alexa Echo   My Question or Issue When I play to Alexa, my queue will shuffle to play one artist very heavily, and hardly anything else.  Even if I m...
  • chrismh95
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add option for Paypal.me link in 'about' section for fans to donate

Soundcloud have just added the option for artists to add a link so that fans can donate via a 'support artist' button - it has the option to link to paypal or similar. Spotify should add this functionality too. Soundcloud are doing it in response to ...

• Soundcloud have just added the option for artists to add a link so that fans can donate via a 'support artist' button - it has the option to link to paypal or similar.   Spotify should add t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes