Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apps say I am offline - cannot use Spotify

My app say I am offline and therefore I cannot use Spotify. I am not offline. I have reinstalled and nothing works. Interesting note, my account says free and my app say premium.

• My app say I am offline and therefore I cannot use Spotify.  I am not offline.  I have reinstalled and nothing works.  Interesting note, my account says free and my app say premium.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lumia 950

Spotify will not shuffle and play, will only play one song then stop. I had no problems U ntill th red days ago. Have rd moved the app and 're loaded it but still no joy

• Spotify will not shuffle and play, will only play one song then stop. I had no problems U ntill th red days ago. Have rd moved the app and 're loaded it but still no joy
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sreensaver options while casting Spotify

would be nice to see my photos (chromecast background) while casting Spotify and not just the artist/song information.

• would be nice to see my photos (chromecast background) while casting Spotify and not just the artist/song information.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in Web Player

As the title says, no redirect happens when the OAuth prompt closes, reason probably is: Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' open.scdn.co www.google-an...

• As the title says, no redirect happens when the OAuth prompt closes, reason probably is:   Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive:...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Georgia (country) (Yes, for the 1000th time.)

Hello. I love music and I know many people who love music. I've still got 2 more years in this country and I am really tired of using VPNs all the time. I'm not buying Premium, because Spotify isn't supported in Georgia. I do want to use this app fre...

• Hello. I love music and I know many people who love music. I've still got 2 more years in this country and I am really tired of using VPNs all the time. I'm not buying Premium, because Spotify isn't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 33 likes

Adding songs to playlists

Adding songs to playlist has changed to worse than before. The previous wizard (at least in the android app) was the main reason I went premium. I only had to search for one song, and then a great variety of songs were recommended, based on both genr...

• Casual Listener
  • Adding songs to playlist has changed to worse than before. The previous wizard (at least in the android app) was the main reason I went premium. I only had to search for one song, and then a great va...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some songs can't be played

Hello everyone, a few weeks ago, I created a playlist with music of the 80s and 90s. But yesterday, I recognized that some of the songs in it are grey and can't be played.You can check out here what I mean, for example songs like "The Look Of Love" f...

• Hello everyone,   a few weeks ago, I created a playlist with music of the 80s and 90s. But yesterday, I recognized that some of the songs in it are grey and can't be played. You can check out...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High quality via Spotify Connect - worth buying a streamer?

Hi, I’m currently using Spotify via my Samsung Smart TV to an optical toslink Connection to a DAC. I use Spotify connect from my phone to controle the music. I’m somewhat dissapointed of the sound quality. When I try to increase the sound quality, it...

• Hi,   I’m currently using Spotify via my Samsung Smart TV to an optical toslink Connection to a DAC. I use Spotify connect from my phone to controle the music. I’m somewhat dissapointed of the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

South Africa Spotify with Sonos

HELP! I purchared a Spotify premium gift card for a friend, and now it's useless because he can't use it with his Sonos system in his house. Why is there still no support for Sonos & Spotify in South Africa? This is terribly diasppointing. Please adv...

• HELP! I purchared a Spotify premium gift card for a friend, and now it's useless because he can't use it with his Sonos system in his house. Why is there still no support for Sonos & Spotify in S...
  • JohanntWN
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why wont the full album play?

Hello I am fairly new to Spotify and have been using it through my Bose Sound App. I want to listen to Nas and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives album but however I try beit via the Bose app or your web site it won't wont give me the full album. I ca...

• Hello   I am fairly new to Spotify and have been using it through my Bose Sound App.   I want to listen to Nas and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives album but however I try beit via the...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playlists stop after playing first track

Hello, I've been noticing this isuue since last week where the playlists on my spotify account stops playing after a track or two and i'd have to hit the skip button to get the music playing/going. I'm currently using the Spotify Web Player with Fire...

• Hello,  I've been noticing this isuue since last week where the playlists on my spotify account stops playing after a track or two and i'd have to hit the skip button to get the music playing/g...
  • berne1007
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback on LG TV Laggy/Buffering

Hello, Recently, I saw that the spotify app had finally been readded to the store for my LG TV (the LG OLED55C7V) so I could once again play my music on spotify downstairs in my house if I wanted to, which is lovely. For the first few days of using t...

• Hello,   Recently, I saw that the spotify app had finally been readded to the store for my LG TV (the LG OLED55C7V) so I could once again play my music on spotify downstairs in my house if I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 25 likes

Spotify doesn't support streaming. Amazon echo , premium account

Hi, I'm trying to set up a premium account for a friend with an iphone, 2 Google homes and an Amazon echo. It works fine on the homes but the echo responds with 'your Spotify account does not support streaming on this device'. The correct premium acc...

• Hi, I'm trying to set up a premium account for a friend with an iphone, 2 Google homes and an Amazon echo. It works fine on the homes but the echo responds with 'your Spotify account does not support...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution PSN account not linking to my spotify account

My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I tried to link the accounts on my computer but I kee...

• My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for Roku in Canada

Hi, not see any recent posts about this. Is there an App for the roku premium for Canadian users? I would love to stream some music away from my computer and my phone speakers just suck.options guys?

• Hi, not see any recent posts about this.  Is there an App for the roku premium for Canadian users?  I would love to stream some music away from my computer and my phone speakers just suck. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Criei uma playlist pública e ninguém a encontra!

Bom, o assunto já diz tudo! Criei uma playlist pública e pedi para meus amigos seguirem. Acontece que ninugém acha! Não queria ter que ficar enviando link de compartilhamento, queria que qqr um que buscasse esse tema a encontrasse. Me ajudem a resolv...

• Bom, o assunto já diz tudo! Criei uma playlist pública e pedi para meus amigos seguirem. Acontece que ninugém acha! Não queria ter que ficar enviando link de compartilhamento, queria que qqr um que b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[browser] log out on browser close

Hello!I have had this problem for a while now, the Spotify web player requires me to log in after every time I close my browser and sometimes even after I close the tab. This shouldn't be a problem with the browser settings since this doesn't happen ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have had this problem for a while now, the Spotify web player requires me to log in after every time I close my browser and sometimes even after I close the tab. This shouldn't be a problem...
  • Meeee1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Random Unplayable Songs?

Hi!I'm a Premium subscriber, but some songs are simply unplayable.For example, Jonathan David Helser's No Longer Slaves is shown as unplayable in my account, but plays in other accounts.Anyone able to help me on this?Thank you!

• Hi! I'm a Premium subscriber, but some songs are simply unplayable. For example, Jonathan David Helser's No Longer Slaves is shown as unplayable in my account, but plays in other accounts. Anyone ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No system or game sounds on xbox one s

When using the app on the xbox all other sounds from the console or muted. No system sounds and no game sounds come though, but I can hear the songs fine. I have looked at all the settings in the xbox for an answer and I can find none. Reinstalled th...

• Casual Listener
  • When using the app on the xbox all other sounds from the console or muted.  No system sounds and no game sounds come though, but I can hear the songs fine.  I have looked at all the setting...
  • Griffyn
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! PS4 spotify App in Israel

I have been trying for a couple of days to search for the Spotify app in the ps4 store, but it won't show up. I tried to connect my Spotify account to my psn account using my phone, but it always shows an error page when I complete my sign in.I assum...

• I have been trying for a couple of days to search for the Spotify app in the ps4 store, but it won't show up.  I tried to connect my Spotify account to my psn account using my phone, but it alw...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes