Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Clicking on Art Cover no longer takes to Track Playing

Help, it use to be I could figure out where in my playlist I was. Now it doesn't follow what's playing and clicking on Art Album cover no longer takes me there. A new update ruined this or you pulled it. Please ammend so I don't have to scroll throug...

• Visitor
  • Help, it use to be I could figure out where in my playlist I was. Now it doesn't follow what's playing and clicking on Art Album cover no longer takes me there. A new update ruined this or you pulled...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player error

Ah, snap! I´m using the spotify player on my website and something went wrong! Can you help me? Thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-08 um 11.39.40.png
  • Ah, snap! I´m using the spotify player on my website and something went wrong! 😉 Can you help me? Thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Spotify with Samsung Galaxy Watch

Here is the solution to be able to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3 and the Samsung Gear watches with Spotify, to enable you to be able to listen to music from your watch offline when you are away from wifi or bluetooth (out run...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the solution to be able to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3 and the Samsung Gear watches with Spotify, to enable you to be able to listen to music from your watch o...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't load albums or tracks from artist.

I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.

• I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty playlist on my Xbox One

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceOriginal Xbox OneOperating SystemCant write here My Question or IssueAll my playlists are empty sinc...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Original Xbox One Operating ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

stats not working

apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true?? This is why stats are not working correctly apparently.....???? Someone advise

• apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true??  This is why stats are not working correctly apparentl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix meta tags for specific artists, this is chaotic.

Hey guys, I know that Spotify does not have influence on what the record labels give you regarding tags and meta information. But this just needs to be fixed: https://open.spotify.com/album/2eeodcwD9HXpcA2rvoFkIqPart 01, Part 02 etc.? Every episode h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I know that Spotify does not have influence on what the record labels give you regarding tags and meta information.    But this just needs to be fixed:   https:/...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When I pause the Spotify Mac app, it causes my Chrome browser to not play audio

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMBPOperating SystemHigh Sierra My Question or IssueWhen I'm playing music on the Spotify Mac app, if I pause Spotify, it causes my Chrome browser to not play any audio. I have to go back and hit Play in Spotify, then Mute ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device MBP Operating System High Sierra   My Question or Issue When I'm playing music on the Spotify Mac app, if I pause Spotify, it causes my Chrome b...
  • Warrenlawless
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One app not loading my playlists

So I have the Spotify app on my Xbox one, and it loads the app fine and I am able to browse the menu. However, whenever I go to select one of my playlists, it doesn’t load it up for me. I’ve tried restarting the app and my Xbox many times, but still ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have the Spotify app on my Xbox one, and it loads the app fine and I am able to browse the menu. However, whenever I go to select one of my playlists, it doesn’t load it up for me. I’ve tried re...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 10 likes

web player not working

I was trying to listen to some music play.spotify.com but is taking me to open.spotify.com/login I went on other threads looking for answers and I saw that this was happening in 2017 too but no way to fix it? Please help. (Im using Google Chrome)

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to listen to some music play.spotify.com but is taking me to open.spotify.com/login I went on other threads looking for answers and I saw that this was happening in 2017 too but no ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home delayed playback

PlanPremiumCountryU.S Device(Google home)Operating System(Android?) When I try to play music using my google home there's a solid minute delay between when I tell it to play something and then it playing. This happens whether I tell the google home t...

•   Plan Premium Country U.S  Device (Google home) Operating System (Android?)   When I try to play music using my google home there's a solid minute delay between when I tell ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution steam webbrowser/ connection Phone-Pc problem

PlanPremiumCountry Austria Device(LG x cam)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I need to download the web player and when I try to use my phone to play music on my PC it cant find m...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria  Device (LG x cam) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Play Button - 30 second limit

Plan PremiumCountry Brasil Device(Macbook Pro late 2009)Operating System Yosemite My Question or IssueHello!My name is Lih Steiner. A need the Spotify Community help.I want to add Spotify Play Botton allowing visitors of my website to hear songs of m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil   Device (Macbook Pro late 2009) Operating System Yosemite   My Question or Issue Hello! My name is Lih Steiner. A need the Spotify Community help....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dislike button in radio doesn't work

Dislike button in radio doesn't work.There is a log in console. This happens when i push "dislike" button in radio.

• Visitor
  • Dislike button in radio doesn't work. There is a log in console. This happens when i push "dislike" button in radio.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not showing up

PlanFree/PremiumCountry ukDevice(iPad 10.5)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuewont appear on ipad. also if this happens the next wont appear but the previous favourite song appears.https://open.spotify.com/tra...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  uk Device (iPad 10.5) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue wont appear on ipad. also if this happens the...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working on Sony Smart TV (Android)

Plan: FamilyCountry: Australia DeviceSony TV (Autoconnect from Macbook Pro, Google Pixel 2) all on latest OS My Question or IssueI am having trouble getting my TV to autoplay after my playlists end. Does autoplay work on the Android TV app? I listen ...

• Plan: Family Country: Australia   Device Sony TV (Autoconnect from Macbook Pro, Google Pixel 2) all on latest OS   My Question or Issue I am having trouble getting my TV to autoplay ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player: Playlist Not Loading

PlanFree/PremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I try to load Spotify Web Player on any web browser on my laptop I can't see all of my playlist and it dosen't load or play th rest of the songs. I have...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Australia Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue  When I try to load Spotify Web Player on any web browser on my laptop I c...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution open.spotify.com broken in Edge and Chrome

PlanPremiumCountry USDevicePC using Chrome or Edge web browserOperating SystemWindows 10, 64-bit Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 My Question or IssueNo longer able to use a web browser to play music.Two problems, same computer, different web browsers....

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device PC using Chrome or Edge web browser Operating System Windows 10, 64-bit  Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134   My Question or Issue No longer ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone have the archived list of Throwback Thursday playlists?

I thought I had saved a previous throwback thursday playlist to my own playlists, but I didn't. Does anyone know if there's a place where I can access the old track listings? Thanks!

• Regular
  • I thought I had saved a previous throwback thursday playlist to my own playlists, but I didn't. Does anyone know if there's a place where I can access the old track listings?   Thanks!
  • chazj
  • Casual Listener
  • 91 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 91 replies
  • 3 likes