Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

PS4 Won’t Play

Plan: FreeCountry: US Device: PS4My Question or IssueOk, so I was playing Battlefield 4 earlier listening and then I wanted to change to another one one of my playlists. Everytime I try, this comes up(image below) and when I try to log in it won’t le...

344A4004-226B-49FF-9D72-B5888D6FDFB6.jpeg A77E9FFA-298A-47F1-B095-CB2F5E29EB78.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: US   Device: PS4 My Question or Issue Ok, so I was playing Battlefield 4 earlier listening and then I wanted to change to another one one of my playlists. Everytime I tr...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help removing Explicit Songs from Web Player

Hi! I just added my mom to my family plan and she would like to use Spotify at work but doesn't have the ability to download the app. I've read that even if you add the "do not play explicit songs" option on your phone, it doesn't transfer over to yo...

• Hi!  I just added my mom to my family plan and she would like to use Spotify at work but doesn't have the ability to download the app.  I've read that even if you add the "do not play expl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! add playlists to playlists

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to add a Playlist to another, this would be a very nice feature and I don't find any so it could be that this feature has to be added, so if you like this idea please like(Or show me how it's possible)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I would like to know if there is a way to add a Playlist to another, this would be a very nice feature and I don't find any so it could be that this feature has to be added, so if you like...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! black screen with my samsung smart tv since uptade of spotify 07 sept 2018

PlanPremiumCountry switzerlandDeviceSamsung smart tv MU61700Operating System? tv from 2017 My Question or Issue since the uptade of spotify on my smart tv (07 sept 2018) i cannot use spotify on it. i open the app, but i cannot do anything the screen ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  switzerland Device Samsung smart tv MU61700 Operating System ? tv from 2017   My Question or Issue  since the uptade of spotify on my smart tv (07 sept ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play from Facebook

I have FB and SP connected. When you see the > as below, shouldn't Spotify web player pop up? Or something?

1.jpg
  • Regular
  •    I have FB and SP connected. When you see the > as below, shouldn't Spotify web player pop up? Or something?
  • bg007
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist created in Web player becomes public?

I have and use Spotify both on desktop, mobile and the web. In the desktop/mobile I have configured the settings so that playlists I create doesn't automatically become public. It seems the Web player ignores this setting, and doesn't have a setting ...

•   I have and use Spotify both on desktop, mobile and the web. In the desktop/mobile I have configured the settings so that playlists I create doesn't automatically become public. It s...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow button embedded iframe CSS issue

Hey, not sure if this is the best place to report this, but we found a small CSS issue for the web team over there, on the follow button iframe you generate at https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/follow-button/ Basically, if ...

• Hey, not sure if this is the best place to report this, but we found a small CSS issue for the web team over there, on the follow button iframe you generate at https://developer.spotify.com/documenta...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on argon stream 2

Hi,I do have an premium account and do stream via 'spotify connect' on different devices.My Argon Stream 2 shows problems, a few time a day. At that time, after selecting a new song (on my iphone), nothing happens. The argon shows: "Press Play" toget...

• Hi, I do have an premium account and do stream via 'spotify connect' on different devices. My Argon Stream 2 shows problems, a few time a day.   At that time, after selecting a new song (on ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Users / Device Solution Needed

PlanFamily PremiumCountry UKDevicevariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or Issue I need a solution that would let different people use spotify in different rooms of my house simultaniously. I'm going to struggle to explain clearly as there are s...

• Plan Family Premium Country  UK Device various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue  I need a solution that would let different people use spotify in different roo...
  • Algertc
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

I've been keep on downloading my music's all over again. And when I am not connected to the internet, it still asking me to log in and download again the music so annoying help me please

• Casual Listener
  • I've been keep on downloading my music's all over again. And when I am not connected to the internet, it still asking me to log in and download again the music  so annoying help me please
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumbs down not working in Web Player

PlanPremiumCountry: Poland Device: Dell Precision 5520Operating System: Fedora 28 Using Web Player on Chrome. The thumbs down button is not working - that's the error I see in browser console: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED13rave...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country: Poland   Device: Dell Precision 5520 Operating System: Fedora 28   Using Web Player on Chrome.   The thumbs down button is not working - that's the error...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs Stop at 9 Seconds (Chrome v69.0.3497.92)

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 1703 (64-bit) My Question or IssueWhenever I use the web player (play.spotify.com) in the latest update of Google Chrome, I am unable to get anything to play properly. Songs get ...

• Plan Free Country  United States Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10 1703 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue Whenever I use the web player (play.spotify.com) in the latest ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappear every morning

Hello, I have a spotify premium account logged in on my PC and iPhone. Why do my playlists always disappear every morning? Both on my PC and iPhone. I know I can recover those playlists, but I just wanna know why does this happen? How can I stop it? ...

• Hello, I have a spotify premium account logged in on my PC and iPhone. Why do my playlists always disappear every morning? Both on my PC and iPhone. I know I can recover those playlists, but I just w...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sound is wobbly.

I've noticed the sound becoming wobbly on some songs or entire albums. Here are some examples: https://open.spotify.com/track/2CZmBzkAKzimNWmN8RKXk1?si=lImUmPNoS_6pIwoVFNLK_gThe distorted guitar in the intro sounds like it has a rapid, deep vibrato e...

• Regular
  • I've noticed the sound becoming wobbly on some songs or entire albums. Here are some examples:   https://open.spotify.com/track/2CZmBzkAKzimNWmN8RKXk1?si=lImUmPNoS_6pIwoVFNLK_g The distorted ...
  • Rimšiakas
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problems with foreign songs

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDevice(iPhone 8, Windows)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueFor example the following song: Facetime - Dardan. I'm able to find the song with a link from his youtube channel to spotify and thereby h...

image.png image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device (iPhone 8, Windows) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue For example the following song: Facetime - Dardan. I...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong artist linked

PlanPremium FamilyCountry USADevicePC, iPhoneOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or Issue The song "In the Blood" by Jake Coco is accompanied by a group called Darden. However, in the song's details, it shows the group name but links to anoth...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  USA Device PC, iPhone Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  The song "In the Blood" by Jake Coco is accompanied by a group cal...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist image is not right when posting a story for instagram

Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I try to share my playlist through Instagram stories it shows the old albums instead of the new one I created.Here is an example:https://open.spotify.com/user/b6b6unfcwkh8krbccdsqaxbwk/playlist/0FwS8zq...

• Regular
  •   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I try to share my playlist through Instagram stories it shows the old albums instead of the new one I created. Here is an e...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

web player will only play next 100 songs in shuffle

for the past several days (i think the issue started around a week ago) the spotify web player will only play the closest 100 or so songs to the song i start with in my favorite music tab when on shuffle. its getting kind of annoying, since i want to...

• Casual Listener
  • for the past several days (i think the issue started around a week ago) the spotify web player will only play the closest 100 or so songs to the song i start with in my favorite music tab when o...
  • ffa480
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Player in Slack

PlanFamily CountryUK DeviceDesktops Operating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Hey, So a while ago, in my office a bunch of us noticed that the player in slack is no longer connected to the account logged into the spotify client installed onto your...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family   Country UK   Device Desktops   Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue  Hey,   So a while ago, in my office a bunch of us no...
  • ryrymadison
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes