Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Some albums do not show up in search, but are still saved in library and possible to listen to

Hello,Top portion of image shows, that I got the original album saved in library and playable (not grayed out).The bottom part shows, that it's not returned in search results.Same happens when using the web API.Is this a bug or a feature? Is there a ...

• Regular
  • Hello, Top portion of image shows, that I got the original album saved in library and playable (not grayed out). The bottom part shows, that it's not returned in search results. Same happens when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Error message "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times."

Hi, I noticed that all the widget players I embeded on my website are not working anymore: https://www.imusiciandigital.com/en/artist-of-the-month/ Error message says "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times." Do you know how can I solve this?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I noticed that all the widget players I embeded on my website are not working anymore: https://www.imusiciandigital.com/en/artist-of-the-month/  Error message says "open.spotify.co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

open.spotify.com errors

hello, i'm not able to open any URLs starting with open.spotify.comon firefox i'll get a "Unable to connectFirefox can't establish a connection to the server at open.spotify.com." crome - " This site can't be reach open.spotify.com refused to connect...

• Regular
  • hello,   i'm not able to open any URLs starting with open.spotify.com on firefox i'll get a "Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at open.spotify.com." &nbsp...
  • chaman_rawat
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Music in someone's playlist but not elsewhere on spotify - how can that be?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro and Samsung Galaxy S7 My Question or IssueI am looking for music by a band (eRa) and i found some songs in someone's playlist but the music isn't available on spotify outside the playlist. How can music be avai...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA  Device Macbook Pro and Samsung Galaxy S7    My Question or Issue I am looking for music by a band (eRa) and i found some songs in someone...
  • eddiedekel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing other songs from my library in separate playlist

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceMacbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI just created a new playlist and was pretty excited to get listening to it. Instead of being able to do so, after every song, a different, unrelated one from my ...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I just created a new playlist and was pretty excited to get listening to it. Instead o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to play songs.

PlanFreeCountry USDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor about 2 days now I have been unable to get any songs to play. In my library double clicking normally would play the song but now it wont do anything when I double click...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  US Device Windows Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For about 2 days now I have been unable to get any songs to play.  In my library doubl...
  • Litleck
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast resets shuffle and repeat settings

When I start casting spotify to my chromecast the settings remain the same, but when I start playing another playlist (or just clicking another song in the same playlist) the settings reset to no shuffle and no repeat. This seems to happen everytime.

• Casual Listener
  • When I start casting spotify to my chromecast the settings remain the same, but when I start playing another playlist (or just clicking another song in the same playlist) the settings reset to no shu...
  • ekket
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Von Playstation Trennen

Hallo Community, ich habe meinen alten Playstation Account mit Spotify verbunden. Nun habe ich einen Neuen Playstation 4 Account und möchte den mit spotify verbinden. Aber ich kann nicht, weil das Konto noch mit dem alten Account verbunden ist. Wie t...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Community, ich habe meinen alten Playstation Account mit Spotify verbunden. Nun habe ich einen Neuen Playstation 4 Account und möchte den mit spotify verbinden. Aber ich kann nicht, weil das Ko...
  • f_c19ufkh-2oo
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! help needed; how to play music on JBL speaker (wifi)

hi All, I wonder if you could help me with the follwoing issue: I have wireless speaker JBL Authentics L16. I can easly connect it using bluetooth, but wanted to use wifi. It was impossible for me to find a way to send the music from Spotify to the s...

• Casual Listener
  • hi All,   I wonder if you could help me with the follwoing issue: I have wireless speaker JBL Authentics L16. I can easly connect it using bluetooth, but wanted to use wifi. It was impossibl...
  • t_satosi
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect to Facebook window won't open...

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue My account was linked to my Facebook page. To show a friend how to connect to facebook, I disconnected my account, thinking I'll be able to reconnect no problem. But when I clicked on "Connect to Facebo...

• Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My account was linked to my Facebook page. To show a friend how to connect to facebook, I disconnected my account, thinking I'll be a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Artists Streams Lost and Not Updating

Spotify for Artists was working fine for the past few days, updating the streams live as we got them, as expected. However, yesterday, I checked the Spotify for Artists app, and our total all-time stream count had decreased by several hundred streams...

•   Spotify for Artists was working fine for the past few days, updating the streams live as we got them, as expected. However, yesterday, I checked the Spotify for Artists app, and our total all...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 21 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

PlanFreeCountry DeviceMacBook AirOperating System My Question or Issue I recently changed one of my playlist cover from the four album pictures and I would like to change it again or go back to the four pictures, but when I try to change it it says f...

•   Plan Free Country   Device MacBook Air Operating System   My Question or Issue  I recently changed one of my playlist cover from the four album pictures and I would li...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work with wifi speakers

PlanPremiumCountry Unite StatesDeviceGalaxy s7, windows dekstop, ios, you name it My Question or Issue I was so eager to listen to sotify on my new Samsun R1 wifi speakers but for some reason spotify plays for ~30 seconds and disconnects. I've done e...

•   Plan Premium Country  Unite States Device Galaxy s7, windows dekstop, ios, you name it   My Question or Issue  I was so eager to listen to sotify on my new Samsun R1 wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adless Spotify With Webplayer SDK

PlanFree/PremiumCountryTurkey Operating SystemWindows 10 While Playing With Spotify Webplayer SDK realize something and that is the Webplayer SDK removes ads and even makes musics seekable and actually I liked it. First I decide to use it, but after ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey   Operating System Windows 10   While Playing With Spotify Webplayer SDK realize something and that is the Webplayer SDK removes ads and even makes ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home won't play specific song but will just play similar station

For the past few months I have been having a problem with my Google Home device. I am a Premuim subscriber and when I ask to play any song or artist it says that I have to be a premuim subscriber to do so and will just play a radio station similar to...

• For the past few months I have been having a problem with my Google Home device. I am a Premuim subscriber and when I ask to play any song or artist it says that I have to be a premuim subscriber to ...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play button iframe open a window

PlanFreeCountry PTDeviceWebsite / Desktop / FirefoxOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi,My website iframe widget stopped working as expected. It display my playlist and play butoon but when you press the "Play" or any other track insid...

• Plan Free Country  PT Device Website / Desktop / Firefox Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi, My website iframe widget stopped working as expected. It display...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't work

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceChromebook My Question or Issue My spotify won't play my music, no matter what I click. I click the play button on an album or song, or even if I click shuffle on a song, it just won't play. I don't know how to fix this, so i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA  Device Chromebook     My Question or Issue  My spotify won't play my music, no matter what I click. I click the play button on an album or song, or...
  • qz-_14lfm2ot
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes