Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App on LG WebOS TV

Spotify app is now unavailable on LG WebOS TVs. Are there any plans for it to make a comeback updated or should I find a new way to listen to Spotify on my TV?

• Spotify app is now unavailable on LG WebOS TVs. Are there any plans for it to make a comeback updated or should I find a new way to listen to Spotify on my TV?
  • Tex260Z
  • 184 replies
  • 91 likes
  • Other
  • 184 replies
  • 91 likes

Spotify keeps showing me the “Brand new music” notification

The day before yesterday an artist (In this case, Charlie Puth) released a new album and spotify gave me the “Brand new music for you” Notification, which appears when an Artist you like uploads new songs, ep’s, albums, etc. So I was okay, then I clo...

• Casual Listener
  • The day before yesterday an artist (In this case, Charlie Puth) released a new album and spotify gave me the “Brand new music for you” Notification, which appears when an Artist you like uploads new ...
  • biggetit
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Blank black screen on web player

When I opened my spotify web player this morning it only would load to a plain black screen, iv'e restarted my computer and the web browser. I'm behind a school internet with DNS servers that i can't change but i've asked the IT and he said it should...

• Regular
  • When I opened my spotify web player this morning it only would load to a plain black screen, iv'e restarted my computer and the web browser. I'm behind a school internet with DNS servers that i can't...
  • Erwinzy
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes

Missing tracks on newly released Album

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue The newly release album by Tyler Childers, "Live on Red Barn Radio I & II," is missing two tracks on spotify that are present on the album in Google P...

•   Plan Premium Country  United States Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  The newly release album by Tyler Childers, "Live on Red ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution local files chromebook.

Ive got premium spotify and want to add local files from my chromebook but have no idea how as you can only use the web. is there anyway i can upload?

• Ive got premium spotify and want to add local files from my chromebook but have no idea how as you can only use the web. is there anyway i can upload?  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Na aquisição de uma promoção, no qual o primeiro mês é gratuíto, fui cobrado duas vezes;

PlanPremiumCountry BrasilDeviceLG M250 K10Operating SystemAndroid Nougat My Question or Issue Bom dia, Solicitei a compra do Spotify premium na promoção de um primeiro mês ser gratuito, porém, fui cobrado no primeiro e no segundo mês (vigente) de uso...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Brasil Device LG M250 K10 Operating System Android Nougat   My Question or Issue    Bom dia,     Solicitei a compra do Spotify premium...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback- intermittent stops on echo devices

Plan - PremiumCountry - USA DeviceMacBook Pro with El Capitan OSAmazon Echo devices (all types) I have both the full speaker and the small puck style echo devices (hooked up to a stereo) and the problem exists on both - I get intermittent stops in pl...

• Plan - Premium Country - USA   Device MacBook Pro with El Capitan OS Amazon Echo devices (all types)   I have both the full speaker and the small puck style echo devices (hooked up...
  • wjschnew
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists Tab empty / Play all the songs of an artist that are in my library / Manage the queue

PlanFreeCountry FranceDevicePCOperating SystemW7Pro My Question or Issue 1) I do not understand why on Open Spotify (online player) I have only one artiste in the Artists tab while all artists in my library appear on the PC Spotify application. Too b...

• Plan Free Country  France Device PC Operating System W7Pro   My Question or Issue  1) I do not understand why on Open Spotify (online player) I have only one artiste in the A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When and how are streams counted?

So like I stream a song right and have it saved to listen to it offline does it still count towards the total stream count when I'm listening to it offline and when connected to WiFi? Basically i am asking when and how are streams counted?

• Regular
  • So like I stream a song right and have it saved to listen to it offline does it still count towards the total stream count when I'm listening to it offline and when connected to WiFi? Basically ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Building Deep Learning Model with Spotify Data

PlanPremiumCountry TaiwanDeviceNoneOperating SystemNone My Question or IssueI am a Premium of Spotify. Recently I gonna to build a music recommender system inspired by this and this.One of them use his iTunes dataset and another use the public free.S...

• ...bsp;by this and this. One of them use his iTunes dataset and another use the public free. So could I use Spotify music data to achieve that? It's not commercial. Though I will post the result f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] Can't play music

Last week the web player stoped working.Tried to remove all the history, cache. still player cant play.Firefox on same PC plays as usual. PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDevice(PC)Operating System(Ubuntu 16.04) My Question or Issue

• Last week the web player stoped working. Tried to remove all the history, cache. still player cant play. Firefox on same PC plays as usual.   Plan Premium Country  Israel Device (P...
  • arielleshriver
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

chromecast behind the lyrics

PlanPremium family CountryUDA DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Members of my family account are able to show genius “behind the lyrics” on chrome cast. I have tried everything but can not figure out how to get this feature ...

•   Plan Premium family  Country UDA   Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Members of my family account are able to show genius “behin...
  • arielleshriver
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone have the #ThrowbackThursday playlist from May 24, 2018? It was so good!

PlanPremiumCountry USA(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Does anyone have the #ThrowbackThursday playlist from May 24, 2018? It was so good! It had MGMT and others. I was crushed when I learned the list refreshes and you los...

• Plan Premium Country  USA (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Does anyone have the #ThrowbackThursday playlist from May 24, 2018? It was so good...
  • armcampbell
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist suddenly empty

Spotify UsernamefengapapitPlanPremiumCountry FranceDeviceAndroid, Windows 10 and LinuxOperating SystemAndroid 8.1, Windows 10 and Linux My Question or Issue My main playlist built from the time I subscribed to spotify years ago is now suddenly empty ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify Username fengapapit Plan Premium Country  France Device Android, Windows 10 and Linux Operating System Android 8.1, Windows 10 and Linux   My Question or Issue  My ...
  • fengapapit
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify stops playing and disconnects from chromecast when manually skipping songs

Spotify UsernamepetturikPlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceHuawei Nexus 6POperating SystemAndroid 8.1 Since yesterday i am experiencing problems with Spotify and my Chromecasts. I can put up a playlist and it will play the songs without a hitch. How...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Username petturik Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device Huawei Nexus 6P Operating System Android 8.1   Since yesterday i am experiencing problems with Spotify and my...
  • mikew_nt
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app not scrobbling to last.fm

None of my music I'm listening to on my phone is showing up on my last.fm. When I use my computer, the scrobbles stay in my library, but when I use my phone, last.fm says it's scrobbling the track i'm playing, but when the track is over, it doesn't s...

• None of my music I'm listening to on my phone is showing up on my last.fm.  When I use my computer, the scrobbles stay in my library, but when I use my phone, last.fm says it's scrobbling the tr...
  • leq-5d2_b84wi
  • 19 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 8 likes

google assistant not working anymore

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDevicegoogle assistant on google home , and serveral google mini's , in english Operating Systemgoogle assistant My Question or Issuevoice commands to play something on spotify now always return 'something went wrong'. I had...

•   Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device google assistant on google home , and serveral google mini's , in english  Operating System google assistant   My Question or...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player frozen on Trojan Ad

I am using the Free web player on a Macbook Pro running OS High Sierra in the U.S. A few days ago the Spotify froze on an Trojan ad. I have tried switching to different playlists, logging in/out several times, and I have cleared my computer's cache. ...

•   I am using the Free web player on a Macbook Pro running OS High Sierra in the U.S.   A few days ago the Spotify froze on an Trojan ad. I have tried switching to different playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution M-Maybe by I.O.I and Very Very Very by I.O.I plays the wrong track

CountryMalaysia My Question or Issue Both of the songs listed from my subject title were switched around and plays the wrong track

• Country Malaysia   My Question or Issue  Both of the songs listed from my subject title were switched around and plays the wrong track
  • lihajm5-_12rq
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't find my podcast in spotify

Hi,My podcast recently got approved through Podbean. Yet, I can't seem to find it on spottify, neither can my listeners. The podcast is called "Real Talk with Teresa Agyemang"

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My podcast recently got approved through Podbean. Yet, I can't seem to find it on spottify, neither can my listeners.   The podcast is called "Real Talk with Teresa Agyemang"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes