Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login via ps4

Hi,I can't connect my spotify to my ps4, because it says that it's already connected to another (I guess old) account of mine. Can I disconnect it and reconnect it with my new account via spotify? because i'm afraid i've lost the password of my old p...

• Hi, I can't connect my spotify to my ps4, because it says that it's already connected to another (I guess old) account of mine. Can I disconnect it and reconnect it with my new account via spotify? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play right now, Sorry! You can't play this content while connected to another device.

Ok just came across an issue where spotify premium will not allow me to play local files I have syncd on my Amazon Echo Dot. Can't play right now, Sorry! You can't play this content while connected to another device. I get the above error message and...

• Music Fan
  • Ok just came across an issue where spotify premium will not allow me to play local files I have syncd on my Amazon Echo Dot.   Can't play right now, Sorry! You can't play this content while co...
  • Thatzlife
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WebPlayer Chat Icon Gone

I just updated my Spotify Webplayer in March of 2017 and now the icon for chatting is gone! Is there another way to get to it? Has it been done away with? Will it be coming back? I miss it, my friend and I would send playlists to each other using it!...

• I just updated my Spotify Webplayer in March of 2017 and now the icon for chatting is gone! Is there another way to get to it? Has it been done away with? Will it be coming back? I miss it, my friend...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chat
    communication
    Icon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

アーティスト名について

どんな基準なのかわからないですが、知名度の高い海外アーティストの名前をカタカナ表記にするのはやめて欲しいです。アーティスト一覧で見ると英語表記は上でカタカナは下で……ややこしいです。全てオリジナルの表記に統一願います。

• どんな基準なのかわからないですが、知名度の高い海外アーティストの名前をカタカナ表記にするのはやめて欲しいです。 アーティスト一覧で見ると英語表記は上でカタカナは下で……ややこしいです。 全てオリジナルの表記に統一願います。
  • 0 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 24 likes

When google home plays songs it auto plays clean songs

Anyone know why when i ask my google home to play music it always plays clean versions that arn't even avialbe on spotify when using the search bar?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why when i ask my google home to play music it always plays clean versions that arn't even avialbe on spotify when using the search bar?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Line dance community

It would be great to be able to enter on a byline what line dance, two step, salsa, etc. could be done to the song playing. This way people could say play a two step and have an array of two steps or salsa or whatever dance they wanted to do.

• It would be great to be able to enter on a byline what line dance, two step, salsa, etc. could be done to the song playing. This way people could say play a two step and have an array of two steps or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with facebook Vs without

I just got back to Spotify after not using it for a while. The login page just says enter user name or email then has separate buttons for logging in via facebook and with a Spotify account. I was told by a rep that you only enter an email if you are...

• I just got back to Spotify after not using it for a while. The login page just says enter user name or email then has separate buttons for logging in via facebook and with a Spotify account. I was to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to spotify on webplayer

Keep getting "can't connect to Spotify.. Trying again right now.." I've cleared all my cookies too. How do I fix it?

• Keep getting "can't connect to Spotify.. Trying again right now.." I've cleared all my cookies too.  How do I fix it?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile problem

When I get into my profile, my name and photo are not there. Some letters and numbers appear instead of my name

• Casual Listener
  • When I get into my profile, my name and photo are not there. Some letters and numbers appear instead of my name
  • bryanpatinho18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't open the app

hello, i can't open the spotify app on my windows phone since today.i restartet my mobile and deinstall and install the app, but it doesn't work.what can i do?

• hello,   i can't open the spotify app on my windows phone since today. i restartet my mobile and deinstall and install the app, but it doesn't work. what can i do?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not showing on Amazon Fire Stick

Just installed my Anazon Fire Stick to my TV and when I run Spotify the search only gives me Albums, Songs and PLylists, no Artists (this is in Your Music). Any ideas how this can be done? Seems a bit stupid, but then, we are talking Spotiify here......

• Casual Listener
  •  Just installed my Anazon Fire Stick to my TV and when I run Spotify the search only gives me Albums, Songs and PLylists, no Artists (this is in Your Music). Any ideas how this can be done? Seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't stop album from appearing in my weekly

I keep getting this ABGT Group Therapy and other such albums adding to my weekly play list, where they advertise the album in the song. I don't want to listen to a person whisper "Group Therepy" in the middle of every song they do. I can't down vote ...

• I keep getting this ABGT Group Therapy and other such albums adding to my weekly play list, where they advertise the album in the song.  I don't want to listen to a person whisper "Group Therepy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Speaker

Hello, my name is Carlos Eduardo. I'm a product designer student and I have created the "Spotify Dot". It's a bluetooth speaker with LED lighting, touch buttons and much more . If you find interest, please, take a look on my behance to see the full p...

• Hello, my name is Carlos Eduardo. I'm a product designer student and I have created the "Spotify Dot". It's a bluetooth speaker with LED lighting, touch buttons and much more . If you find interest, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Why can't people find my playlists?

I have several playlists, but people are not able to find them by searching for the playlists. I made sure that all of my playlists have been made public. None of these are collaberative playlists. When I search for my playlists from my Spotify they ...

• Regular
  • I have several playlists, but people are not able to find them by searching for the playlists.  I made sure that all of my playlists have been made public.  None of these are collaberative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get Spotify connect to connect to my Samsung R1 WiFi speaker

Spotify connect will not connect to my Samsung R1 speakers, I am a Spotify premium member, I have Spotify and Samsung multilink installed and up too date, verified the speakers were updated and I cannot get it to work at all. Very frustrating if I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect will not connect to my Samsung R1 speakers, I am a Spotify premium member, I have Spotify and Samsung multilink installed and up too date, verified the speakers were updated and I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't connect on ROKU TV

"There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connection in ROKU settings, or visit Spotify help for current service status (code 8.4)" I tried connecting to another network, and my login is correct!! Don't know what to do.

• "There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connection in ROKU settings, or visit Spotify help for current service status (code 8.4)" I tried connecting to another network, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems to sync Spotify to Amazon Echo

Hi, guys, just bought Amazon Echo but so frustrating that I couldnt link it to my Spotify account. I live in Mexico and have Spotify PRemium. I've tried from Alexa app iphone and also on macbook air and there is no way that Spotify option is availabl...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, guys, just bought Amazon Echo but so frustrating that I couldnt link it to my Spotify account. I live in Mexico and have Spotify PRemium. I've tried from Alexa app iphone and also on macbook air ...
  • NickMah
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Duplicate song variation

Say Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones is in my classic rock playlist but comes up on 70's radio and I hit like to improve the station it adds it to my liked from radio. That sucks because I know I have it already and I'm using liked from radio as my ...

• Say Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones is in my classic rock playlist but comes up on 70's radio and I hit like to improve the station it adds it to my liked from radio. That sucks because I know I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes