Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Chariots of fire"

PlanPremiumCountryBODeviceAndroid, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueGuys, I was looking for the album Vangelis: Chariots of fire through Spotify with no success, but I actually found it through Google: https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country BO Device Android, PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Guys, I was looking for the album Vangelis: Chariots of fire th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify NO funciona

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceIiPhone 6s, Web y Escritorio.Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssuePague premium hace unos dias, lo use 2 o 3 dias nada mas, ahora ya se abriendolo desde Escritorio me salta todas las canciones a una velocid...

•   Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device IiPhone 6s, Web y Escritorio. Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Pague premium hace unos dias, lo use 2 o 3 dias nad...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Beach Boy album is mixed up

DeviceWindows10 / macOS 10.11.6 My Question or Issue Hello, The following album has its tracks all mixed up in the Spotify player on both Windows 10 and macOS player.open.spotify.com/album/4nZ5wPL5XxSY2OuDgbnYdc California Girls plays Kokomo, Little ...

•   Device Windows10 / macOS 10.11.6   My Question or Issue     Hello,   The following album has its tracks all mixed up in the Spotify player on both Windows 10&...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Favourites playlist is incomplete

My Favourites playlist in Spotify's web browser appears incomplete. 

• Regular
  • My Favourites playlist in Spotify's web browser appears incomplete.  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV App - No artist page?

Guys, please don't tell me you broke yet another thing you didn't have to, please. Where are the artists on my TV app? I search for an artist and I only get playlists and songs. There is no "go to artist page" on the song playing. "My Library" only c...

• Visitor
  •   Guys, please don't tell me you broke yet another thing you didn't have to, please. Where are the artists on my TV app? I search for an artist and I only get playlists and songs. There is no "...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume normalization via Chromecast?

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy, Pioneer N-50AEOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello,I upgraded my Pioneer N-50 Networkplayer to a N-50AE because of the built-in Spotify client (streaming via BubbleUPnP was not working very...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Samsung Galaxy, Pioneer N-50AE Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, I upgraded my Pioneer N-50 Networkplayer to a N-50AE be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist link

Hi, I have been trying to enter the url for my playlist on exchange and it keeps saying enter a valid url, and I have tried this on 3 devices. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been trying to enter the url for my playlist on exchange and it keeps saying enter a valid url, and I have tried this on 3 devices.    Thanks    
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Don't play this artist" in Daily Mix not working

I am on a premium plan using one of the Daily Mix playlists and wanted to stop a song from being played again on that playlist, and noticed that I can instead just "ban" the artist altogether from it, but after doing so, I still get songs from that a...

• I am on a premium plan using one of the Daily Mix playlists and wanted to stop a song from being played again on that playlist, and noticed that I can instead just "ban" the artist altogether from it...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Birthday present

Hey, so it was my birthday on July 14, but I never got the birthday gift with the 60 day free trial. I was wondering why, because I believe I should have...

• Hey, so it was my birthday on July 14, but I never got the birthday gift with the 60 day free trial. I was wondering why, because I believe I should have...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Spotify on Alexa

I just brought an Alexa and signed up to Spotify. I can’t seem to play any playlist. They play the first track and then stop - how do I play the whole playlist and not just one song?

• I just brought an Alexa and signed up to Spotify. I can’t seem to play any playlist. They play the first track and then stop - how do I play the whole playlist and not just one song?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback stops after each song on Windows 10 Mobile

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceLumia 930Operating SystemWindows 10 Mobile My Question or Issue If I go to a playlist and simply play a song (not shuffle play), the music stops after playing that song. I need to manually select another song in or...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines  Device Lumia 930 Operating System Windows 10 Mobile   My Question or Issue  If I go to a playlist and simply play a song (not shuffle play),...
  • nishantmkph
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 17 finnish songs in discover weekly

It started with just a few songs a week, which was just fun. It was something different to listen to, and some of them could even be good. Then it becamse more and more, and this week I got 17 finnish songs on my discover weekly! This seems to happen...

• Regular
  • It started with just a few songs a week, which was just fun. It was something different to listen to, and some of them could even be good.   Then it becamse more and more, and this week I got ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removed Songs from Spotify and Suggestions

My Question or Issue Is there a way that if a song or an artist is removed from spotify that we can keep atleast the song name (unplayable) in our playlists so that we dont loose those songs forever. If not then i would like to suggest this but someh...

• Music Fan
  •     My Question or Issue  Is there a way that if a song or an artist is removed from spotify that we can keep atleast the song name (unplayable) in our playlists so that we dont loo...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Save to your Library" Google Assistant Voice command

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceOne Plus 5, Bluetooth Headset Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Is there a voice command using Google Assistant to "Save to your library", basically the "+" button in the app or desktop program? It would be ni...

• Plan Premium Country   Device One Plus 5, Bluetooth Headset   Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Is there a voice command using Google Assistant...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist's follower doesnt see all tracks on public playlist.

Hi community!A friend follows one of my playlists which contain 670 tracks. But on his device he can't see them all. Even if on the playlist selection page he can see the real amount of tracks on it. I'm on android. And he's on iPhone. Thanks for you...

• Regular
  • Hi community! A friend follows one of my playlists which contain 670 tracks. But on his device he can't see them all. Even if on the playlist selection page he can see the real amount of tracks on i...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BUG: Lots of Facebook accounts (including mine) showing numbers

I've started noticing this more and more over the past week or two. The usernames of more and more Facebook users I follow on Spotify are disappearing and are showing their numeric usernames instead.

• Gig Goer
  • I've started noticing this more and more over the past week or two. The usernames of more and more Facebook users I follow on Spotify are disappearing and are showing their numeric usernames instead.
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Improve analysis of "Recommended songs"

The analysis that is supposed to match the recommendation with whats in the play list is too approximate. If you got a list for violin or organ only then symphonies will still be recommended to you. Surely it would be possible to distinguish between ...

• Regular
  •   The analysis that is supposed to match the recommendation with whats in the play list is too approximate. If you got a list for violin or organ only then symphonies will still be recommended ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to allow access to Musixmatch

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKDevice: Lenovo Ideapad 720sOperating System: Windows 10 I accidentally removed access for Musixmatch in "Apps" within my Spotify account. Now Musixmatch is no longer integrating with Spotify and Spotify does not ask me to allo...

•   Plan: Premium Country: UK Device: Lenovo Ideapad 720s Operating System: Windows 10   I accidentally removed access for Musixmatch in "Apps" within my Spotify account....
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Taylor Swift's Red Album Gone?

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+, PC, XboxOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10, etc. My Question or IssueI can't hear/play that album anymore, almost all the songs are grayed out, and only just a few songs were automatically 'red...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device Samsung Galaxy S9+, PC, Xbox Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.   My Question or Issue I can't hear/play that album anymore, ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution The shuffle algorithm is messed up

PlanPremiumCountry SwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 6s My Question or Issue I have a feeling that the song by ID "Natural" is getting misstreated by the Spotify algorithm, it is by far the song i’ve listened to the most recently but it never seems to appear w...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Switzerland Device iPhone 6s     My Question or Issue  I have a feeling that the song by ID "Natural" is getting misstreated by the Spotify ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes