Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Connect Second Amazon Echo to Spotify

I purchased another Echo for my husband and I to workout in the garage. We share a Sporify Premium account to play our playlists. My problem is that with the second Echo, I cannot connect it to Spotify. Every time I ask it to play a playlist it says ...

• I purchased another Echo for my husband and I to workout in the garage. We share a Sporify Premium account to play our playlists. My problem is that with the second Echo, I cannot connect it to Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song on laptop messing up everything

Hey guys,I had a bunch of hollywood undead music on my laptop that was also in my spotify library. I accidently renamed a spanish music file I use in video production as background music as Party by Myself by Hollywood undead. The problem is, now no ...

• Hey guys, I had a bunch of hollywood undead music on my laptop that was also in my spotify library. I accidently renamed a spanish music file I use in video production as background music as Party b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with empty playlists on Marantz NA 11s1

Something has changed in the Spotify app recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Logging out, factory reset does not help. Playlists show empty.Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stere...

• Casual Listener
  • Something has changed in the Spotify app recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Logging out, factory reset does not help. Playlists show empty. Spotify - fix this asap, as I will ...
  • Joeducman
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Marantz
    Playlist issues
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Virtual DJ Download Speed

HiI am a premium member and have always used Virtual Dj.The latest version of Virtual DJ PRO is now allowing a connection in to Spotify but the track load speed is ridiculous.Virtual DJ are stating that this is a Spotify limit but DJ Pro doesnt seem ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am a premium member and have always used Virtual Dj. The latest version of Virtual DJ PRO is now allowing a connection in to Spotify but the track load speed is ridiculous. Virtual DJ are sta...
  • Beardugo1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Consider all students!!

I'm a US citizen working in the US for a US based institution, attending a prestigious school in the UK. We are probably a small population but I don't see any need to be exclusionary in terms of who is considered a "student". I am working full time ...

• I'm a US citizen working in the US for a US based institution, attending a prestigious school in the UK. We are probably a small population but I don't see any need to be exclusionary in terms of who...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 connection issues

I have the local devices settings on spotify. I have the app running on my note 5 and ps4. But i can find the ps4 on my phone. The only way I can connect is by reinstalling spotify. When I do that it finds the ps4. Weird part is my sisters both have ...

• I have the local devices settings on spotify. I have the app running on my note 5 and ps4. But i can find the ps4 on my phone. The only way I can connect is by reinstalling spotify. When I do that it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't link accounts on ps4

On my ps4, the first time I logged onto Spotify, it worked fine. The second time, it logged me in, said to link accounts, then said the accounts are already linked. I all of the other accounts on my ps4 and they all said the same thing. How do i get ...

• Casual Listener
  • On my ps4, the first time I logged onto Spotify, it worked fine. The second time, it logged me in, said to link accounts, then said the accounts are already linked. I all of the other accounts on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onstage

Ini udh tinggal klik doang gabisa masa nyelekit tau plis kirimin ticket nya huhu

• Ini udh tinggal klik doang gabisa masa nyelekit tau plis kirimin ticket nya 😞 huhu
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify College Campus Reps

Hi everyone, I've been researching online to see if Spotify has a college campus rep program. Does anyone know if anything like this currently exists? I would love to start something on my campus and collaborate with other university students across ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I've been researching online to see if Spotify has a college campus rep program. Does anyone know if anything like this currently exists? I would love to start something on my campus and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot listen musics

When I play a music, it last only 0 or 1 seconds and pass to another track on the list,so I cannot listen any music.I'm using Chrome on Windowsand I'm a returning premium user and there was no error like this, before. Could you help, how can I fix th...

• Regular
  • When I play a music, it last only 0 or 1 seconds and pass to another track on the list, so I cannot listen any music. I'm using Chrome on Windows and I'm a returning premium user and there was no ...
  • mrbengi
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Beosund 5 wont let me logon with premium account

Hi,I have a BS5 that wont let me logon to my spotify account, when trying is returns a message thet says "Premium account needed to logon to this unit" I have Premium Family account, any body who have seen this before? It started 2 days ago 23/6-2017

• Hi, I have a BS5 that wont let me logon to my spotify account, when trying is returns a message thet says "Premium account needed to logon to this unit" I have Premium Family account, any body who h...
  • LisbethC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindle Fire Crashes

I regularly use Spotify on my Kindle Fire. It crashes fairly often, especially when skipping songs. I've never had this problem on any other Android based device. Any workarounds on this?

• Casual Listener
  • I regularly use Spotify on my Kindle Fire. It crashes fairly often, especially when skipping songs. I've never had this problem on any other Android based device. Any workarounds on this?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Music Play Count

Can songs that are less than 10 seconds, if streamed enough be placed in an artists top 5 most streamed songs, or, do they not count if they are considered too short. For example interludes and skits on albums.

• Can songs that are less than 10 seconds, if streamed enough be placed in an artists top 5 most streamed songs, or, do they not count if they are considered too short. For example interludes and skits...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with FPP

How can I get out of my fpp? The owner's email got deleted and he can't access his account anymore and can't pay the Premium anymore and I want to pay my own premiun. Can someone help me please?

• How can I get out of my fpp? The owner's email got deleted and he can't access his account anymore and can't pay the Premium anymore and I want to pay my own premiun. Can someone help me please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More of a complaint

When I started listening 2 years ago i could play several songs woth one ad break in between. Lately, not only are you playing 2 sometimes 3 ads in between songs, but you ate alternating the number of songs played between breaks. You go fom 5 or 6 so...

• Visitor
  • When I started listening 2 years ago i could play several songs woth one ad break in between. Lately, not only are you playing 2 sometimes 3 ads in between songs, but you ate alternating the number o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access this songs and albums?

Here is the links;I can reach meliora redux but i can't reach zenith songhttps://open.spotify.com/track/2Su5UMJrOhsqLrRLqpGxr0 I can reach infestissumam redux but i can't reach la mantra morihttps://open.spotify.com/track/5WyhCselO5MLo581dZX9ZL I don...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the links; I can reach meliora redux but i can't reach zenith song https://open.spotify.com/track/2Su5UMJrOhsqLrRLqpGxr0   I can reach infestissumam redux but i can't reach la ...
  • bugragorgun
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ibeyi Presale Code

Hey! Does anyone have the Ibeyi presale code for their show at the 930 club in DC? Thanks in advance!

• Hey! Does anyone have the Ibeyi presale code for their show at the 930 club in DC?   Thanks in advance!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

skipping a beat

Every time a new song starts it skips a beat in the intro, sometimes immediately, sometimes after three seconds. Can anybody help me, please?

• Every time a new song starts it skips a beat in the intro, sometimes immediately, sometimes after three seconds. Can anybody help me, please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Spotify APP on LG Smart tv

I have downloaded the new spotify app for LG smart tv this week. It works really nice. however I can not find the radio option? Anyone know how to get to it?

• I have downloaded the new spotify app for LG smart tv this week. It works really nice.    however I can not find the radio option? Anyone know how to get to it?
  • MrYellow_
  • Casual Listener
  • 83 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay enabled, but music stops after album anyway. (Windows PC)

In settings, I have the autoplay is enabled (see image). Still, for the last week or so, the music stops when an album has played through. The autoplay function works fine after playlists, but it does not work with albums anymore. Is it possible to g...

• Casual Listener
  • In settings, I have the autoplay is enabled (see image). Still, for the last week or so, the music stops when an album has played through. The autoplay function works fine after playlists, but it doe...
  • PappaPaas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod