Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Orden de las canciones en las listas versión Web

Me gustaría saber si puedo en la versión web organizar mis listas para que aparezcan desde la más reciente hasta la más antigua, ya que como me aparece es al revez.De ser posible, ¿cómo puedo hacerlo?

• Me gustaría saber si puedo en la versión web organizar mis listas para que aparezcan desde la más reciente hasta la más antigua, ya que como me aparece es al revez. De ser posible, ¿cómo puedo hacer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

Even after signing out from all locations, some extra devices remain in Spotify Connect (as seen in the screenshot). I don't own any of those three devices, and they arent connected to the wifi (to the best of my knowledge). How do I remove these dev...

• Even after signing out from all locations, some extra devices remain in Spotify Connect (as seen in the screenshot).   I don't own any of those three devices, and they arent connected to the w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] UGLY GUY ON THE COMMERCIAL

Dear Spotify Germany, I listen to you everyday at my work and home but this commercial is driving me crazy. I am sorry but this guy on it and the colors wanna make me puke. I don't find this lumberjack hot at all and the green tone doesn't really hel...

• Dear Spotify Germany,   I listen to you everyday at my work and home but this commercial is driving me crazy.   I am sorry but this guy on it and the colors wanna make me puke. I don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Album 'One-Way Conversations' by Hollyn is bugged.

(Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs 1 through 3 are alright, but Song 4's audio is listed under Song 5...

• Music Fan
  • (Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW   This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs ...
  • minermaniac447
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HD music

How do I stream HD music on my Sony ump-h1? I have upgraded to premium on my iPhone but I can't get the adjustments to my sound quality when I am using the player.

• How do I stream HD music on my Sony ump-h1? I have upgraded to premium on my iPhone but I can't get the adjustments to my sound quality when I am using the player.  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of volume control between Spotify and Denon Heos speaker

When listening to Spotify through my Denon Heos 1 using Connect... if I use the volume buttons on my phone to change the volume, the volume takes a few seconds to respond. When controlling the volume on my laptop, I can click anywhere along the slide...

• Music Fan
  • When listening to Spotify through my Denon Heos 1 using Connect... if I use the volume buttons on my phone to change the volume, the volume takes a few seconds to respond. When controlling the volume...
  • tgbrock
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes

TRACK ID Playlist issues

hello,i have some issuess with my Track ID playlist on Spotify. The songs which i searched through app Track ID and which are saved in my Track ID list, so they did not show more on my Spotify Trtack ID playlist. What should i do? i tried to log off ...

• hello, i have some issuess with my Track ID playlist on Spotify.  The songs which i searched through app Track ID and which are saved in my Track ID list, so they did not show more on my Spot...
  • Lavalava
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cobro no autorizado

Hola,Me hicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito sin autorización.Tengo una cuenta en un plan familiar, sin que yo sea el titular de la misma, por lo que no deberían hacerme cargos.El cargo que me hicieron es por $149, que justo corresponde al costo...

• Hola, Me hicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito sin autorización. Tengo una cuenta en un plan familiar, sin que yo sea el titular de la misma, por lo que no deberían hacerme cargos. El cargo qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HEOS skipping songs

Since few weeks, when playing through my DENON Heos Soundbar & Spotify Connect, few songs are skipped. Meaning that in Spotify it looks like the song is playing, but HEOS is silent throughout the whole song and sound is back again when the next song ...

• Roadie
  • Since few weeks, when playing through my DENON Heos Soundbar & Spotify Connect, few songs are skipped. Meaning that in Spotify it looks like the song is playing, but HEOS is silent thro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sponsorship From Spotify

Hey, I am a University Student in Malaysia. Am wondering if Spotify will be interested in collaborating with our 2 days Art Graduate Showcase with us? Who to contact?How it works? Hope for a reply Love,Yami

• Hey,    I am a University Student in Malaysia. Am wondering if Spotify will be interested in collaborating with our 2 days Art Graduate Showcase with us?    Who to contact? H...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off/stop SoundHound automatic playlist feature in Spotify?

I was wondering how to turn off the feature where SoundHound automatically adds songs it identified to a Spotify playlist, so that I can instead add it manually? Thanks!

• Roadie
  • I was wondering how to turn off the feature where SoundHound automatically adds songs it identified to a Spotify playlist, so that I can instead add it manually? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify ROKU app improvements

I would like to be able to access my playlist from the roku app but am only able to search tracks artists and albums. Please update this so we may be able to enjoy our actual account individualities.Much love,The Catman

• I would like to be able to access my playlist from the roku app but am only able to search tracks artists and albums. Please update this so we may be able to enjoy our actual account individualities....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Popup to log in to web player doesn't load

When I try to log in to the web player on this page https://imgur.com/HDKxgE7 after i click login a popup appears for a split second and then dissapears straigh away leaving me stuck at the at the same page. I can just make out the address of the pop...

• When I try to log in to the web player on this page https://imgur.com/HDKxgE7 after i click login a popup appears for a split second and then dissapears straigh away leaving me stuck at the...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - connection drops

Hello Spotify,I am having issues using Spotify Connect in my home on my Onkyo TX-NR626. I can connect with my Andoid Phone or iPad with Spotify on my Onkyo and play music as expected.But everytime I unlock my phone / iPad the receiver stops playing t...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify, I am having issues using Spotify Connect in my home on my Onkyo TX-NR626. I can connect with my Andoid Phone or iPad with Spotify on my Onkyo and play music as expected. But everytim...
  • rammhaji
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Same songs in Spotify-connect

Hi there,I have the following Problem:I use 5 Phillips-Multiroom-Boxes at home.Lets say, I have a playlist with 100 songs and play the songs A, B, C, D and E.If I switch the device while I'm hearing Song E, this song E plays until end on the new devi...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I have the following Problem: I use 5 Phillips-Multiroom-Boxes at home. Lets say, I have a playlist with 100 songs and play the songs A, B, C, D and E. If I switch the device while I'm ...
  • sptfy1211
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't embed playlist

I want to be able to embed a playlist of mine on a webpage I'm making, but I don't have the desktop app and can't get an embed.spotify URL.

• I want to be able to embed a playlist of mine on a webpage I'm making, but I don't have the desktop app and can't get an embed.spotify URL.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple artists same name

My friends band "Sadist" released a song to spotify via Tunecore and since there was already a band with that name their song was released to the other bands artist page. Is there anyway to seperate them?

• My friends band "Sadist" released a song to spotify via Tunecore and since there was already a band with that name their song was released to the other bands artist page. Is there anyway to seperate ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Developed Android-app simulating Spotify Connect for AirPlay-devices -> seeking contact at Spotify

Hi there, I'm seeking for a real human at Spotify (dev, legal) to talk about this: I developed an Android-app that simulates a "Spotify Connect"-enabled device for each available AirPlay-receiver (Airport Express, Apple TV etc.).This has been done by...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm seeking for a real human at Spotify (dev, legal) to talk about this:   I developed an Android-app that simulates a "Spotify Connect"-enabled device for each available Ai...
  • funtax1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music playing on wrong device

I'm not using FB to sign on. I use my normal user and PW. However, lately when I click on Spotify on my office computer and click on the play button, my dashboard on my home computer starts playing the music and I can't hear or even see the play prog...

• I'm not using FB to sign on.  I use my normal user and PW.  However, lately when I click on Spotify on my office computer and click on the play button, my dashboard on my home computer star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes