Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution If I save a song to a playlist, does it automatically get saved to my library?

I stil don't understand the difference between playlists and library, If I save a song to a playlist, does it automatically get saved to my library? My playlists are a subset of my library? is that right? So if I want to play all songs that I have in...

•   I stil don't understand the difference between playlists and library, If I save a song to a playlist, does it automatically get saved to my library?   My playlists are a subset of...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast will play but doesn't have a page

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGoogle Pixel Phone, Windows 10 desktopOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueThere is a podcast that I really want to listen to and subscribe to. When I search the name, the episodes show up and I am able to list...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Google Pixel Phone, Windows 10 desktop Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue There is a podcast that I really want to ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link Spotify to PSN

CountryRomania My Question or IssueHey, I'm trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account and I get an error saying this is not supported in my country. From what I've read in different posts on Spotify and PS, this shouldn't be a problem. Any ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Country Romania    My Question or Issue Hey,   I'm trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account and I get an error saying this is not supported in my country. From...
  • cphiwe
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Won't Play Anything in Chrome

Hi there, I've been having this issue for over a month now where nothing will play on the web player. I get logged in, push play on a song, and then.. nothing. Skips every song after that and then the screen eventually dulls out back to the loading s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've been having this issue for over a month now where nothing will play on the web player. I get logged in, push play on a song, and then.. nothing. Skips every song after that an...
  • tanyadb
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Web Player
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify app will not work on PS4

Background infoOld Spotify account was linked to my original Facebook accountOld Spotify account was linked to my PS4Facebook decided to permanently deactivate my original accountDue to this I had to create a new Spotify account and have all my playl...

• Background info Old Spotify account was linked to my original Facebook account Old Spotify account was linked to my PS4 Facebook decided to permanently deactivate my original account Due to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pain befalls me bandit radio will not work

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceI don't think my specific phone matters and it also happens on ps4Operating System My Question or Issue I try to play bandit radio on my phone and ps4. On my phone it just has greyed out text and then it comes up with so...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device I don't think my specific phone matters and it also happens on ps4 Operating System     My Question or Issue  I try to play bandit rad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Small issue but annoying - playlist names

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone 7 and Windows PC) My Question or IssueWhen you go to an album and select "add to playlist" on the iphone it names the playlist "artist name - album name".When you drag an album to create a playlist on my Windows PC ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK  Device (iPhone 7 and Windows PC)   My Question or Issue When you go to an album and select "add to playlist" on the iphone it names the playlist "artist nam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify play counts when streamed via Sonos

I have previously asked this question (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Spotify-play-counts-when-streamed-via-Sonos/td-p/1422105) but can't post any follow up since the topic has been closed. It still does look like trac...

• Casual Listener
  •     I have previously asked this question (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Spotify-play-counts-when-streamed-via-Sonos/td-p/1422105) but can't post any foll...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

You spin me round (like a record)

https://open.spotify.com/track/7uHO4AmKtyGa5v5fsElGoC?si=_CHxHPviToiAnCpILz2i9AThis song has some thing at the beginning that I’m sure wasn’t there before, someone says rockets 4 times than it plays the song.im sure it’s not apart of the song when I ...

• https://open.spotify.com/track/7uHO4AmKtyGa5v5fsElGoC?si=_CHxHPviToiAnCpILz2i9A This song has some thing at the beginning that I’m sure wasn’t there before, someone says rockets 4 times than it play...
  • Foggovor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Web player logs me out randomly

PlanFamilyCountry SwedenDevicePC - WebplayerOperating SystemWindows 10 - Chrome - Webplayer My Question or Issue Hi,For some reason music suddenly just stops and when I get back Spotify is logged out. Don't understand why, possible that it is due to ...

• Plan Family Country  Sweden Device PC - Webplayer Operating System Windows 10 - Chrome - Webplayer   My Question or Issue  Hi, For some reason music suddenly just stops an...
  • Zoukoutloud
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Embed Playlist with Most Recently Added Sorting

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceWebsiteOperating SystemChrome My Question or Issue When embedding a playlist on my site is there an attribute I can add to the embed code/iframe that will sort the playlist to "Recently Added" sorting? Thanks for...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device Website Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue  When embedding a playlist on my site is there an attribute I can add t...
  • urbanriders
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Embedding Spotify to Wordpress - Only Showing Short Box

Hello, I am trying to embed a Spotify web player in the sidebar widget area on my website. I have tried both using the direct playlist link and the iframe HTML embed code. It shows up as a short box and doesn't show any of the songs. Before it was a ...

•   Hello, I am trying to embed a Spotify web player in the sidebar widget area on my website. I have tried both using the direct playlist link and the iframe HTML embed code. It shows up as a sh...
  • urbanriders
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on Samsung Gear Sport

I cannot login to Spotify on my Samsung Gear Sports in spite of repeated attempts. Deos anyone have any ideas? I have a Premium membership. Wifi is enabled on my Gear Sport. I've tried using Facebook. When I use my FB password I get texted a PW from ...

• Regular
  • I cannot login to Spotify on my Samsung Gear Sports in spite of repeated attempts. Deos anyone have any ideas?  I have a Premium membership.  Wifi is enabled on my Gear Sport.   I've...
  • fishfreak
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify streams in PCM to Yamaha Musiccast R-N602 receiver

I have recently subscribed to the Premium Spotify service in the UK to test my recently purchased Yamaha Musiccast R-N602 network receiver. Works very well and I am well pleased but I have noticed something curious. The Yamaha displays what type of d...

•   I have recently subscribed to the Premium Spotify service in the UK to test my recently purchased Yamaha Musiccast R-N602 network receiver.  Works very well and I am well pleased but I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Not all Play Lists Play on Google Home

I am a premium member.I have 4 Google Home'sI have 3 Spotify playlists "Daddy 2", "Daddy 3" and "Daddy 4".....If I say "Hey Google play Daddy 2" it plays. It will not play 3 or 4 when I tell it to. It tells me "Something has gone wrong please try aga...

• Regular
  • I am a premium member. I have 4 Google Home's I have 3 Spotify playlists "Daddy 2", "Daddy 3" and "Daddy 4"..... If I say "Hey Google play Daddy 2" it plays. It will not play 3 or 4 when I tell it...
  • Taz56
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ads being played despite a Spotify Unlimited account

PlanSpotify UnlimitedCountry UkDevicedesktop, via firefox Web playerOperating SystemLinux Ubuntu My Question or Issue Hello, I just tried to post this but does not see it appearing, so it may end up being a duplicate. I have a Spotify Unlimited accou...

• Regular
  • Plan Spotify Unlimited Country  Uk Device desktop, via firefox Web player Operating System Linux Ubuntu   My Question or Issue  Hello, I just tried to post this but does not ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlistened podcasts

It used to be that podcasts would remain in the "unplayed" list until you'd listened to the whole thing. Now, they're marked as "played" and they disappear off the list as soon as you start listening to them. This means that, if I go listen to music ...

• It used to be that podcasts would remain in the "unplayed" list until you'd listened to the whole thing. Now, they're marked as "played" and they disappear off the list as soon as you start listening...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Spotify on PS4

Hi, I'm trying to use my Spotify Premium account on my PS4 and it's impossible. An error message appears when connecting with the PlayStation Network. As I've read around maybe it's because at some point I linked some other Spotify account with PSN. ...

• Casual Listener
  •    Hi, I'm trying to use my Spotify Premium account on my PS4 and it's impossible. An error message appears when connecting with the PlayStation Network. As I've read around maybe it's bec...
  • Oaransan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist (174k Followers) lost SEO Position - Bug

PlanPremiumCountry Spain Device(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5) My Question or Issue Hey Spotify, My playlist was getting around 150-200 daily followers this last year, it has stopped growing and it's even losing fol...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain   Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5)   My Question or Issue   Hey Spotify,   My playlist wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes