Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix it Up Playlist

Remix automatic selected tracks in your way. And spotify will remix mix tapes for you in a single click. Mix it Up playlist to click on mix it up button and wait for a Day if it is ready . And title a Mix it Up playlist.Like the idea ?Mix a big Track...

• Remix automatic selected tracks in your way. And spotify will remix mix tapes for you in a single click. Mix it Up playlist to click on mix it up button and wait for a Day if it is ready . And title ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV Application (Vizio)

Hello,Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages.The app opens and shows the "what's new" page and allows me to search and play music but t...

• Hello, Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages. The app opens and shows the "wh...
  • ktev86
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

[LG] LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist

LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist. I have new TV and it can't even find other peoples playlists. Thank You.

• Casual Listener
  • LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist.   I have new TV and it can't even find other peoples playlists. Thank You. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • LG
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

If I'm a subscriber am I able to download a playlist and play anytime without an internet connection or WiFi? That was really the reason I subscribed to Spotify to enjoy music without using my data plan.

• Casual Listener
  • If I'm a subscriber am I able to download a playlist and play anytime without an internet connection or WiFi? That was really the reason I subscribed to Spotify to enjoy music without using my data p...
  • MrWSM
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Roku doesn't show my playlists anymore!

I use the Spotify channel on my Roku device. 4 days ago my playlists disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the channel but it's still not working. Any ideas?

• I use the Spotify channel on my Roku device. 4 days ago my playlists disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the channel but it's still not working. Any ideas?
  • RocknRef
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Release Radar not reflecting my taste

hi guys, need a bit of help. i really like tools like discovered weeekly and release radar. but for some time now the chances of me finding anything that even remotely suits my tatste is becoming dofficult. Can the play history its based on be reset?

• hi guys, need a bit of help. i really like tools like discovered weeekly and release radar. but for some time now the chances of me finding anything that even remotely suits my tatste is becoming dof...
  • dashrip87
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Facebook links appear with random look

Why do links to playlists, albums and songs appear randomly different when I post them on Facebook? Whenever I paste a link into a FB post, there are three different ways the "preview" may look - see the attachments. The best one is obviously the one...

• Regular
  • Why do links to playlists, albums and songs appear randomly different when I post them on Facebook? Whenever I paste a link into a FB post, there are three different ways the "preview" may look ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream quality when playing on another device

I have the stream quality on my phone and tablet set to extreme quality when I then cast from phone to the ps3 that is connected to my hi-fi or my sonos what is the stream quality? If you look in settings while casting to another device it won't let ...

• I have the stream quality on my phone and tablet set to extreme quality when I then cast from phone to the ps3 that is connected to my hi-fi or my sonos what is the stream quality? If you look in set...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
    SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas con Spotify PC en Windows 10

Hola consulta, He leido en muchas partes que este problema es medianamente comun pero a pesar de todo no he encontrado una solución fija para el problema. Me aparece esto: 1. Y desintale y reinstale el programa del PC y sigue igual.2. Intente hacer p...

Error Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hola consulta,   He leido en muchas partes que este problema es medianamente comun pero a pesar de todo no he encontrado una solución fija para el problema.   Me aparece esto: &n...
  • nestormondria
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution soy premium y no puedo descargar

En este momento quiero poner que este disponible offline la canción Weightless de Marconi Union y no me figura la opción del botón, tampoco para la playlist Frescura Indie... ¿Porque será y como se soluciona?

• En este momento quiero poner que este disponible offline la canción Weightless de Marconi Union y no me figura la opción del botón, tampoco para la playlist Frescura Indie... ¿Porque será y como se s...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No desktop app for chrome books

Last time I checked, they had no plans of making a desktop app for a chrome book. I don't know if this has changed I the last year but I think there should be! I miss the desktop features that the web player and iPhone app don't have!!!

• Regular
  • Last time I checked, they had no plans of making a desktop app for a chrome book. I don't know if this has changed I the last year but I think there should be! I miss the desktop features that the we...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 4

Ich möchte Spotify über meine PS4 nutzen, und das hat bis jetzt auch immer einwandfrei funktioniert, doch nun heisst es ich wäre im offline modus obwohl ich gute Internerverbindung habe.Was kann ich tun?

• Casual Listener
  • Ich möchte Spotify über meine PS4 nutzen, und das hat bis jetzt auch immer einwandfrei funktioniert, doch nun heisst es ich wäre im offline modus obwohl ich gute Internerverbindung habe. Was kann ic...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playsation4 won't allow me to connect

Everytime I try to log in on my playstation account it says I'm offline if I do the connect device method from PC to PS4 and if I try to log in, it tells me there's an error. How do I fix this?

• Everytime I try to log in on my playstation account it says I'm offline if I do the connect device method from PC to PS4 and if I try to log in, it tells me there's an error. How do I fix this?
  • Kallaharibombar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW iDrive 5.0

I've been driving my BMW M240i for the past few months. It has BMW ConnectedDrive the latest iDrive 5.0 update, and wireless Apple CarPlay (I have an iPhone SE running iOS 10.2). There are no issues with Spotify and Apple Carplay. However, up until r...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been driving my BMW M240i for the past few months. It has BMW ConnectedDrive the latest iDrive 5.0 update, and wireless Apple CarPlay (I have an iPhone SE running iOS 10.2). There are no issues ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos Playback

I was delighted to see I could now use the Spotify desktop app to play music through my Sonos speaker. However, I'm not sure it is ready for public release, it's terrible. I've had difficulties in the past actually selecting the Sonos device, this ti...

• Casual Listener
  • I was delighted to see I could now use the Spotify desktop app to play music through my Sonos speaker. However, I'm not sure it is ready for public release, it's terrible. I've had difficul...
  • xekuter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Repeat a single track in web player

Hi all, There is a major feature that the web player is missing: the repeat SINGLE TRACK. It's extremely basic for a music player. The feature is existent on the other platforms I have used: the Android app, Windows 10 desktop app, but on the web It ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   There is a major feature that the web player is missing: the repeat SINGLE TRACK. It's extremely basic for a music player. The feature is existent on the other platforms I have used:...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution no email sent to set up spotify on phone

I have spotify prem and logged in via FB and I installed spotify on my sons phone so we can rock out but I had to set up a password to do so. Went into the password set up menu, entered my email as directed to set it up, meanwhile several hours later...

• Regular
  • I have spotify prem and logged in via FB and I installed spotify on my sons phone so we can rock out but I had to set up a password to do so. Went into the password set up menu, entered my email as d...
  • KJLonghaiR
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Expanded play list for running channels

I like the idea of the running playlist, but in practice it sucks. It only plays the same few songs over and over again.

• I like the idea of the running playlist, but in practice it sucks. It only plays the same few songs over and over again.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping some songs on PlayStation 4

Hey Spotify Community, I'm having this weird problem with playing music on the PlayStation, where some songs just won't play, even though all other devices play exactly those without any problems. It's not random songs, but select ones, for example L...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Community,   I'm having this weird problem with playing music on the PlayStation, where some songs just won't play, even though all other devices play exactly those without any pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes