Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify connect won't connect to sonos connect

talk about misnomers...For a while I was able to play spotify on my Sonos Connect via the "connect to a device" function in the spotify app. Then for a long time it would continually drop the connection. Now it does not connect at all. Anyone know wh...

• Casual Listener
  • talk about misnomers... For a while I was able to play spotify on my Sonos Connect via the "connect to a device" function in the spotify app.  Then for a long time it would continually drop the...
  • Vizsla1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Gear without WLAN (not wireless)?

Hello everyone, Maybe I'm not looking at the right location for the answer, but on a the list of the supported gears ( https://www.spotifygear.com/ ), it seems to me that there is no option for a standalone player/speaker that supports a LAN-ethernet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   Maybe I'm not looking at the right location for the answer, but on a the list of the supported gears ( https://www.spotifygear.com/ ), it seems to me that there is no option ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using spotify with Alexa

Hello,I live in Netherlands and I have a premium account. I would like to use it with Alexa, but I have some issues. If I use my Alexa connected to my Amazon.com account, spotify works really well. If I use it with my Amazon.co.uk, then it cannot acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I live in Netherlands and I have a premium account. I would like to use it with Alexa, but I have some issues.  If I use my Alexa connected to my Amazon.com account, spotify works ...
  • danuta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GEAR S3 not showing mobile data connection option

Even though I have Spotify Premium and I have the Gear S3 Frontier, The spotify app is not giving me the option to hear my music via 4G/data connection. I only have Stream on wifi or Remote options. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or why I'm n...

• Even though I have Spotify Premium and I have the Gear S3 Frontier, The spotify app is not giving me the option to hear my music via 4G/data connection. I only have Stream on wifi or Remote options. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why i can't play this song only?

So, i'm already trying to play this song again and again and nothing happens. I got my wifi, premium spotify, and can play all songs on spotify but not this song. I already check my setting too but i think its fine. I don't know wth is happening but ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i'm already trying to play this song again and again and nothing happens. I got my wifi, premium spotify, and can play all songs on spotify but not this song. I already check my setting too but i...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify and MS750 soundbar

Spotify has suddenly stopped recognising my Samsung Soundbar MS750. Everything was working fine until today. Normally I connect via WIFI, now Spotify refuses to see the soundbar. When I go to "connect to a device", the soundbar does not appear. All o...

• Spotify has suddenly stopped recognising my Samsung Soundbar MS750. Everything was working fine until today. Normally I connect via WIFI, now Spotify refuses to see the soundbar.   When I go t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify will randomly start playing some weird techno playlist

This keeps happening to me. I will be listening to a playlist with over 300 songs, and it will be on shuffle. Then all of a sudden, the next song will be some weird techno song I have never heard of before and it will stay on that techno playlist unt...

• Casual Listener
  • This keeps happening to me. I will be listening to a playlist with over 300 songs, and it will be on shuffle. Then all of a sudden, the next song will be some weird techno song I have never heard of ...
  • seufee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Boxee
    Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
    WRT
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Jerry Cantrell - Job To Do not on Spotify

Or rather, it is, but it's grayed out in the album and can't be played. Any idea why this is the case, given that the rest of John Wick 2 soundtrack and Jerry Cantrell's other songs are available on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Or rather, it is, but it's grayed out in the album and can't be played. Any idea why this is the case, given that the rest of John Wick 2 soundtrack and Jerry Cantrell's other songs are available on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Bluetooth Controls on Spotify Broken

When Spotify is playing through bluetooth on my phone, the media controls are broken unless they are clicked directly through the phone. For example, when my phone is connected to my car's bluetooth and playing spotify, I cannot use the car's bluetoo...

• When Spotify is playing through bluetooth on my phone, the media controls are broken unless they are clicked directly through the phone.    For example, when my phone is connected to my c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song request

I cannot find the following song:Song: Kuyashii Keredo ShiawaseyoSinger:Okumura Chiyo Can Spotify add the song or the artist.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot find the following song: Song: Kuyashii Keredo Shiawaseyo Singer:Okumura Chiyo   Can Spotify add the song or the artist.
  • ferguner
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Many songs with bad sound quality.

A lot of songs have a really bad flutter/warbling sound over them. Does spotify transcode low bitrate MP3 or other codecs to OGG? I've been paying for premium for a few years, but I'm getting frustrated with how much terrible sounding music there is....

• Regular
  • A lot of songs have a really bad flutter/warbling sound over them.  Does spotify transcode low bitrate MP3 or other codecs to OGG?  I've been paying for premium for a few years, but I'm get...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

HELP

I just asked Spotify to transfer my account info to my new account but I regretted it and sent another message to keep my old account. Do you think they will delete my old account or will I get to keep it like I said in my last request?

• Casual Listener
  • I just asked Spotify to transfer my account info to my new account but I regretted it and sent another message to keep my old account. Do you think they will delete my old account or will I get to ke...
  • patates88
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player black screen

Everytime i try to login on the webplayer in chorme, it gives me a black screen. The problem has been going on for over a month now. I have tried the clearing cache and cookies, restarting the router and a couple of other things but it still isnt wor...

• Everytime i try to login on the webplayer in chorme, it gives me a black screen. The problem has been going on for over a month now. I have tried the clearing cache and cookies, restarting the router...
  • armanyus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playlist repeat on windows phone 10

Hi, I'm still using windows 10 phone and suggested playlist won't switch from song to another. I have premium account. could somebody help please?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm still using windows 10 phone and suggested playlist won't switch from song to another. I have premium account. could somebody help please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Press Shuffle and there is only one song is in the queue

Hello, for some reason whenever I go to play any playlists I haven't made it only plays one song when I shuffle. And I am pretty **bleep** at the fact of no chat line to dedicated support.Windows Phone -Win 10

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for some reason whenever I go to play any playlists I haven't made it only plays one song when I shuffle.   And I am pretty **bleep** at the fact of no chat line to dedicated ...
  • ChrisBlackBeats
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player broken in ChromeOS

I recall this happening a few years ago, well the problem is back. The web player will not function on a Chromebook, even with all extensions disabled. Hit PLAY, nothing plays. It works as usual under the Chrome browser for Windows. Jango, Pandora, S...

• Regular
  • I recall this happening a few years ago, well the problem is back. The web player will not function on a Chromebook, even with all extensions disabled. Hit PLAY, nothing plays. It works as usual unde...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MP3 complilation to Spotify Playlist

Hi,how can I import on spotify my personal compilation of mp3 file as spotify playlist?Thank you

• Hi, how can I import on spotify my personal compilation of mp3 file as spotify playlist? Thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see community topics

I'm trying to read this community post about granular volume controls (I found it via a Google Search) but I get an error https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac-old/More-granular-volume-controls/td-p/1214908 You do not have sufficient privilege...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to read this community post about granular volume controls (I found it via a Google Search) but I get an error   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac-old/More-granular-volum...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preventing use of unofficial apps

Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app Kindly block the user and the app at the latest. I hope this ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to log on - Integra DTR amp

Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am unable to log onto Spotify on my Integra DTR 30.6 receiver/amplifier. There is net connection and I am premium subscriber. Any suggestions?
  • mdicks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes