Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung 4k TV Bugs on Spotify

Olá! Comprei uma Tv Samsung 4K e quando reproduzo o Spotify nela acontece de as vezes a música não tocar inteira e voltar pro início e acontece também de eu escolher uma faixa e ela tocar a próxima de forma insistente. Alguém pode me ajudar? Mt obrig...

• Not applicable
  • Olá! Comprei uma Tv Samsung 4K e quando reproduzo o Spotify nela acontece de as vezes a música não tocar inteira e voltar pro início e acontece também de eu escolher uma faixa e ela tocar a próxima d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TCL Roku TV Spotify App will not load all playlists

My wife and I recently bought a TCL Roku Smart TV and downloaded the Spotify App, and since we logged in, her playlist will load and mine will not, we share an account and her playlist only has about 400 songs on it, whereas mine has well over 1,000,...

• My wife and I recently bought a TCL Roku Smart TV and downloaded the Spotify App, and since we logged in, her playlist will load and mine will not, we share an account and her playlist only has about...
  • torijanus
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and alexa echo. song stop and start again

Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little annoyning Any help will be apreciated. thanks in a...

• Hi, I have problem listening spotify in my amazon echo. When I'm listening, per exemple, a playlist, some songs cut while playing and start from the beggining again, it's random but and is't a little...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 60 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 14 likes

Denon X4000 connection problems

I have problems to start the "spotify plugin" on my AVR Denon X4000. Its all very very slow and it hangs up, its freezing. Internet radio is working good. It only can be a spotify problem...Is there anything known?

• Gig Goer
  • I have problems to start the "spotify plugin" on my AVR Denon X4000. Its all very very slow and it hangs up, its freezing. Internet radio is working good. It only can be a spotify problem... Is ther...
  • preuki
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not work

I want to use Spotify on my Playstation 4 but it says im offline. It works on my mobile phone and i can comnect with my playstation but i still cant use it on ps4.Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I want to use Spotify on my Playstation 4 but it says im offline. It works on my mobile phone and i can comnect with my playstation but i still cant use it on ps4. Please help me
  • danicamachox
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PS4 Spotify somthing wrong

My ps4 spotify app will always replay the same song and after the song it will suddenly don't have any music and replay again

• Casual Listener
  • My ps4 spotify app will always replay the same song and after the song it will suddenly don't have any music and replay again
  • ThInKer2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Mobile app works only after restart of smartphone

The Windows Mobile app often requires a system reboot to work. Yesterday an today, I had to reboot the smartphone twice to hear some music. That's a very frustrating experience. (Lumia 950xl, build 10.0.14393.693)

• The Windows Mobile app often requires a system reboot to work. Yesterday an today, I had to reboot the smartphone twice to hear some music. That's a very frustrating experience. (Lumia 950xl, build 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PS4 Spotify Repeating the SAME song over and over again.

HelloI am playing Spotify on my PS4 USING THE PS4 connect app. However starting from yesterday, the app keeps on repeating the same song over and over again despite having 100+ songs in my playlist. I tried playing another song in the same playlist, ...

• Hello I am playing Spotify on my PS4 USING THE PS4 connect app. However starting from yesterday, the app keeps on repeating the same song over and over again despite having 100+ songs in my playli...
  • _jacknotwill
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cutoff on Bose Soundtouch

Hello,I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on shuffle mode. I am connected via cable from an Asus RT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on s...
  • ralphred01
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Help

Spotify Help system sucks. Am a Premium subscriber for several months at this point. Logging in to Chrome and IE on myu laptop and find my playlists visible from my iPhone aren't there. Try to find out why? Good luck.

• Spotify Help system sucks. Am a Premium subscriber for several months at this point. Logging in to Chrome and IE on myu laptop and find my playlists visible from my iPhone aren't there. Try to find o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Cutting out midway on Bose

Hello,I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on shuffle mode. I am connected via cable from an Asus RT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on s...
  • awmcn
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and iOS parallel streams

When I first got my Sonos I was able to use Spotify on it at the same time that I was using Spotify on an iOS device with different music. For example my wife could listen to music at home on the sonos while I was using my iPhone while out for a jog,...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first got my Sonos I was able to use Spotify on it at the same time that I was using Spotify on an iOS device with different music. For example my wife could listen to music at home on the son...
  • manol0
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty.Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stereo.

• Casual Listener
  • Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty. Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be qui...
  • undrop79
  • Casual Listener
  • 71 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Marantz
  • 71 replies
  • 5 likes

Playlists not appearing on Samsung Smart TV app

I have been looking through the recent issues people are having with playlists not appearing and it doesnt seem to apply to my problem so I will see if there is another option for me. I have a Samsung blueray player which I use to access Spotify on m...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been looking through the recent issues people are having with playlists not appearing and it doesnt seem to apply to my problem so I will see if there is another option for me.   I have...
  • dfount
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other family members do not see Amazon Alexa devices

I have 3 Amazon Alexa devices in my house. I am logged into Alexa app using my username (brian). I then login from Alexa app into spotify premium using my spotify account. But only my Spotify phone and Desktop client see the Amazon devices, the other...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 Amazon Alexa devices in my house.  I am logged into Alexa app using my username (brian).  I then login from Alexa app into spotify premium using my spotify account.  But only ...
  • IcemanX
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem

I have a cell phone that has no external storage ... I would like to know how I can export the music I saved to another account ...

• I have a cell phone that has no external storage ... I would like to know how I can export the music I saved to another account ...
  • Warsplaner
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

following /available offline

I am so about ready to cancel my subscription. I've wrote about this before, Spotify is following bands that I have never hit follow. This happens at least once a month for me now. If I follow like 25 bands, one day it will say I'm following 55 bands...

• Regular
  • I am so about ready to cancel my subscription. I've wrote about this before, Spotify is following bands that I have never hit follow. This happens at least once a month for me now. If I follow like 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG TV Playlists not showing

Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't exist anymore anyways... The 11th list is not a fol...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't ...
  • lindsydl
  • 51 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 51 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Song Titled Incorrectly

I was wondering how I would get Spotify to correct a song's Title; it's titled as "Fire Lances of the Hyperzephyrians," but the actual title is "Fire Lances of the Ancient Hyperzephyrians." The song is by The Sword, if it matters. Anyway I can get th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering how I would get Spotify to correct a song's Title; it's titled as "Fire Lances of the Hyperzephyrians," but the actual title is "Fire Lances of the Ancient Hyperzephyrians." The song ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix it Up Playlist

Remix automatic selected tracks in your way. And spotify will remix mix tapes for you in a single click. Mix it Up playlist to click on mix it up button and wait for a Day if it is ready . And title a Mix it Up playlist.Like the idea ?Mix a big Track...

• Remix automatic selected tracks in your way. And spotify will remix mix tapes for you in a single click. Mix it Up playlist to click on mix it up button and wait for a Day if it is ready . And title ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes